Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Now, Geeta's father-in-law took over, relishing the opportunity to be near her. He fussed over her and constantly plied her with seemingly discreet, but intimate, touches at the slightest pretext. He got to see her in her nightie and saw glimpses of her armpit, breasts and her creamy thighs. Geeta, aware of his infatuation with her, was helpless to avoid him so she went along with his tender care and allowed him glimpses of her body, even beginning to even enjoy his persistent attentions.

Rajesh, her husband, on the other hand, studiously ignored her and slept in a guest room at night. Thus, after two days of amorous attention from her father-in-law, Geeta began to get pretty horny as she started to feel better. She noticed the bulge in her father-in-law's trousers whenever he was near her, and stopped trying to avoid his "accidental" touches when he brushed against her. He now noticed his daughter-in-law gazing at his cock and realized her resistance to his amorous attentions had broken down. He thought, "The time is ripe. She is now ready for me to fuck her!"

The next day was Sunday so Rajesh would be home, while the maid had the day off. If he could get Rajesh out of the way, he was sure he would finally be to make his move on Geeta and ravish her to his heart's content. He knew she was horny enough to welcome his libidinous attentions. That evening he told Rajesh that he needed for him to go to meet an important customer in Sonepat. The appointment had already been made Rajesh readily agreed to make the trip, seeing nothing amiss. Sonepat was about a 2 hour drive from Delhi and, considering the time of the meeting, Rajesh would be well out of the way for the whole day. Geeta's father-in-law was salivating at the thought enjoying her voluptuous and wanton body for a whole day. Boy, would he teach this young piece of ass a thing or two about raw, powerful fucking. He would have a whole day to bend her to his will and fulfilling his basest desires; he couldn't believe his luck.

Geeta, oblivious of her father-in-law's plans, was unconcerned that Rajesh had to leave for Sonepat the next morning. As soon as Rajesh had gone, her father-in-law entered her room, ostensibly to look after her. Before he could even begin Geeta's seduction, he received a phone call from a friend's house stating that his friend's wife had died the night before, and that the funeral was this morning. He was really disappointed about having to leave just when Geeta seemed within his grasp, but he consoled himself with the hope that there would still be a couple of hours left when he returned to give Geeta a proper fucking. He admonished her to continue her rest and recuperation, then hurried off.

Salim seized this opportunity to try his own luck at Geeta's Cunt Sweepstakes. He entered her darkened bedroom and asked her what she would like for lunch, and whether she required anything right now. His gaze was treated to the sight of Geeta in her nightie, without a robe. His view of her fair skin, her creamy thighs, her fair slender arms and the generous cleavage between her milk white, heavy breasts was virtually unobstructed. Geeta, now seeing the lust in his eyes, felt both frightened and horny. Her arousal was winning out when she thought of the boy's huge cock that her maid had told her about and she hazarded a quick glance at his crotch. Noticing her interest, he grew bolder, stepping closer to her while rubbing the large lump in his short pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.