Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 7

Jen’s attack was a flurry of kicks and a few punches. Less than 10 seconds had passed when I snapped out of watching and joined the attack. My kick was quickly blocked, and I was aware of the knife as it slashed out at me. I was successful in avoiding most of the knife however it had caught my outer forearm. The kick that caught Jen in the chest left the man’s other leg as his base and that is what Dove attacked! He was falling as Dove twisted his legs against each other. I was able to catch the wrist with the knife before he could stab Dove. Tammy caught Jen as she was knocked back from the kick to the chest. Twisting his wrist, I was able to take the knife away from him. He punched me with his other hand, but it was not hard enough to be effective. I stabbed him twice in the chest and then I felt a pinch in my back, and everything went black.

The ambulance attendant was checking me out when I regained my senses. There were police and suits everywhere. Dove was on the floor next to me. She too was just now regaining her senses. Tammy was talking with one of the police officers and Jen was talking to a suit. Both holding an unconscious man by his hair. He tried to intervene and was almost killed by Tammy and Jen. When questioned, rather roughly, that he had followed us here and contacted John.

“How do you feel sir?” the EMT asked when he noticed I was moving. “What happen?” I moaned as the dizziness I was feeling faded. “Damn! What happened?” Dove said. “The police shot him in the back with a TASER and his leg was touching your hip. The current went right through his lower back across his spinal cord and down his leg into your hip. It knocked you both out cold for about 2 minutes or so.” The EMT said.

Mr. Black walked up as I was standing up. There were at least five more suits walking behind him.

“You must be the luckiest guy I know Eagle. Yahya Al Jady {a.k.a. John the Goat}is wanted in several countries for suspected assassinations. He is known to be a master of martial arts and yet you and your lady friends manage to kill him hand to hand. All I want to know is how you managed to survive his attack.” Mr. Black said, almost shouting.

Jen quickly moved closer and said, “Stop shouting at Eagle or I will kick your ass! We survived because we recognized him before he attacked us.” And that guy followed us here, then called John to report where we were. Mr. Black motioned to a suit and the guy was quickly and roughly dragged away.

“What ... how were you able to recognize him?” Mr. Black asked.

“We have been looking at pictures from some of the attack sites online and noticed the body posture of three different people was the same. Then I saw that man postured the same way and took the initiative to attack. I would have stopped had he not been able to stop me from knocking him out. When this guy countered my attack and was easily defending all my attacks. I knew he most likely was ‘John the Goat’.” Jen continued.

I was on my feet and stepped right in front of Mr. Black looking him right in the eye when I asked, “How are you here so fast? Were you following ‘John the Goat’? If you suspected it was him and knew he was after me, why did you not warn me?” It was obvious I was upset, and all my girls were standing next to me with a hand on me.

“I had just been notified by Homeland Security that they were tracking a possible hit on a passport watch list. When the name was given to me and the location, I tried to call you but Running Elk said you were not home. I called Mr. Takidi and he said you were moving from your hotel due to your credit cards being traced. I guessed that ‘the Goat’ had either done the trace or paid for it. That is when I called in a strike team and met them here. We were coming to meet with the team tracking ‘the Goat’ here. But what do we find? police at the scene of a fatal fight.” Mr. Black said.

“You’re bleeding!” screamed Dove when she finally felt the blood running from the cut on my forearm.

Tammy grabbed my arm and looked at the wound. It was only an inch or so long and just barely through the skin. Several EMT types stepped up and were quickly pushed back by my girls.

Mr. Black asked, “How serious is it Tammy?”

“I don’t think it needs stitches. I could probably close it with Derma-bond.” Tammy said. One of the EMT types held out a medical pack and Jen took it and held it open for Tammy.

Tammy opened some gauze pads and wiped the blood away to get a better look. It was a clean cut, almost surgical. Just over an inch long and not very deep. Another EMT handed her a small plastic basin and a bottle of saline water. Tammy moved me to a table and had me hold my arm over the basin as she poured the saline water over the wound. Then she opened Betadine swabs and cleaned the wound again before pouring more saline water to rinse the wound off. Using clean gauze pads, she dried the wound and stopped more blood from appearing. Then she had Dove open a tube that looked like super glue. Tammy held the tube in her right and after putting some pressure on the wound moved the gauze pad and applied the glue to the edge of the wound. Folding the gauze pad so she had a point she pressed along the wound closing the edges together. Tammy smiled and said, “All you need now is a band-aid and to keep it dry for a day or so.”

“Mr. Black, I have an idea.” I said smiling. “What if the news media was to find out that a suspected assassin was taken into custody during an attack that left an unknown person in critical condition. Initially the person was dead at the scene but when authorities moved the body, they found the person had revived. Several others were injured in the attack.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.