Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 6

These men were all very well connected and anyone of them was more than capable of carrying out the attack and to think that they all might be working together was very unsettling.

Jen noticed the time and asked if we should call for room service or go out for a late lunch.

“Let’s go out to eat. We can pick up a couple of laptops and bring them back using the hotel internet service we can try and look up information on these men. I think we might be able to find out more using the World Wide Web. At least it will not hurt to try.” I spoke.

All of the girls agreed that it was indeed a good idea to at least try surfing the web. Tammy drove this time to give Dove a break. Jen was sitting behind me and Dove sat behind Tammy. We stopped at an ATM so I could pull more cash. It was very frustrating that I could only get $300 per card due to the limit of this bank. $900 was better than nothing and I could still pay for just about everything with any of the cards I had. Dove commented, “You realize that you have spent over $20,000 already?” I smiled and said, “That is not even half of what my balance was when we started but remember that I get an allowance of $1000 a day. If we get to the point where we only have $1000 every day, then I will start to budget but until then just enjoy.” All the girls just smiled at my comment.

We all felt like chicken and stopped at the first KFC we came to. It happened to be across the street from a Best Buy store. After a wonderful lunch we drove across to the Best Buy and bought two of the best laptops they had. I would have bought four, but they only had the two in stock. The girls convinced me to wait and get two more later if we needed them.

I was amazed at just how much information the girls were able to call up on the internet. Tammy and Dove first took the location of a suspected assassination where John was thought to have been the assassin. Running a search engine calling for any pictures we were surprised at the large number. We all looked at the different pictures. Jen was the first to pick out three men each at a different location who all looked different but after she pointed out the way each was standing, they possibly were the same man. The first was a guy with shoulder length dark hair wearing casual clothes and dark glasses. The second was an older guy who had thinning grey hair and was balding on top wearing a Polo and knee length shorts. The third was a dirty blonde-haired guy with a conservative business-like haircut wearing glasses and an expensive suit. The interesting thing was all three were standing with their hands crossed and resting on their right hip also all of them had their right ankle rolled so the sole of the foot was facing the other foot, this is not a common stance.

Tammy found a few more pictures from two of the locations with the same individuals. We studied the pictures and looked for anything else about them that stood out. My phone ringing startled us all. Mr. Takidi quickly said, “Eagle someone had accessed the bank computer system checking your bank card use. We have added more firewalls to prevent something like this happening again. But I felt you should be informed considering everything that has happened.” I quickly said, “Girls pack everything we are moving. Someone has accessed my bank cards and has tracked their use.” I asked “Mr. Takidi please send a couple of bank cards with no link or trace connecting them to me. Maybe use manual money transfers that only you or trusted personnel do. And is there a way for me to draw more money than the minimum the ATM machines are set too?”

“I have already thought of bank cards that will not be traceable. I have set up a computer program with the current cards so you can continue to use them. Every time the card is used it will automatically switch to a new account number only our computer will be able to track it back to the correct account. Anyone else will only be able to track it to the current account which will be a different bank each time. We will be monitoring these accounts for any further attempts to track them. Also, I have tagged several official governmental bankcards to trace back to this original account. Should someone continue to track it they will be sent all over the place.” Mr. Takidi said before taking a breath and continuing, “There is nothing I can do about ATM machines and the limits each bank sets the ATM at. However, I can set it up so you can walk into just about any bank and make a cash withdrawal of up to $5000. If you need more than that just let me know ahead of time what bank and how much you will need. Will that work for you?”

“That sounds perfect! Can you tell me how much money I have left in my account? I have not really been paying very close attention, but I figure I need to start before I run out of money.” I spoke.

“Just a moment Eagle.” Mr. Takidi said. I could hear him talking to someone in his office but could not understand what he was saying. “Eagle you have $63,000 and some change in your allowance account.” He said after a short wait.

“WHAT? I have spent at least $20,000 that I know of and I know that I have been spending more than $1000 a day. So, what gives?” I asked.

“Sorry Eagle let me explain your allowance and money situation a little better. I guess considering everything that has happened it is no wonder we have not discussed this in detail sooner. As your auditor it is my job to determine whether a purchase is necessary or for your pleasure or enjoyment. Clothing, food, transportation such as taxis, limos or rentals and lodging outside of your home when you are traveling on business come out of the main account. Something like movies, an amusement park or something like that would come out of your allowance money.” Mr. Takidi explained.

“Wow I guess thank you is in order. When can you have my bank cards changed over? And when can I do cash withdrawal?” I asked.

“The bank cards were switched over as soon as I found out that they had been accessed and set up the computer program; any of the banks will do the cash withdrawal right now. I am sorry that this was not thought of sooner and hope it does not cause any trouble. You don’t have to thank me either; it is my job and my pleasure to be able to help you Eagle.” Mr. Takidi said, sounding like he was smiling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.