Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 4

It had been several months when early one afternoon, there was a knock at the door.

There was a young Japanese girl standing at the door wearing a casual dark blue suit jacket and matching knee length skirt. The jacket was open in front to show the light blue blouse she was wearing. The dress shoes were maybe 2” heel pumps in satin dyed to match the suit perfectly. She looked like a runway model.

Jen Washito introduced herself. She was 19 years old with black shoulder length hair and brown eyes. She stood 5’8” about an inch taller than Tammy. She said, “Hello my name is Jen Washito. My Grandfather and your Grandfather studied under the same sensei. They also served together in the Army. When my Grandfather heard that yours had been murdered, he sent me to see if you needed any assistance. May I come in?”

“I am so sorry, please do come in and have a seat.” I said quickly and looked embarrassed from making her ask to come in.

“I would like to ask if you will permit me to train with you; NOT as a Master or Student but as a Peer. Maybe we would learn something or just maintain what we have been taught already.”

I thought to myself ‘what the hell she is cute’ and answered, “I have no problem with that.”

“Would you like to stay here with us?” I asked. “That would be very kind of you, YES Thank You very much.” Jen answered.

Dove seemed upset when I asked her to show Jen to an empty guest bedroom. Jen returned from her vehicle with two large rolling suitcases. Dove had lunch ready when Jen came down after getting settled. I knew something was up when I saw Dove was wearing a buckskin bikini top and micro mini skirt that was just two pieces of buckskin tied at each side of her hips like a bikini bottom. Jen was wearing a Lycra half shirt and shorts. Tammy was wearing a tube top and hot pants. I was wearing jean shorts and a tank top myself.

Everyone was quiet and polite which had me worried. It felt like the calm before the storm. Jen asked, “When are you going to work out? Will you permit me to join you?”

“I have not worked out since the attack. In fact, I just recently have been allowed to do full exercises. Tammy, can I do a workout today instead of physical therapy?” I asked.

“As long as you are not being hit or kicked and don’t get thrown on the ground you should be fine. I will watch and let you know if there is anything you should not do. OK?” Tammy replied.

“May I join you all too?” asked Dove.

I asked Jen, “How often do you work out Jen? What do you do for a workout if you don’t mind me asking?”

“I usually do 30 minutes of exercises in the morning ‘a kata’ or Tai Chi and an hour or longer workout before dinner. When I have a partner I sometimes spar after the workout.” Jen said.

“Let’s plan on working out at 3 pm. That way our food can digest.” I spoke. All the girls agreed. I went to the study as the girls began to clean up lunch.

I had fallen asleep on the recliner and Jen woke me up at 3 giggling. I apologized and saw she was wearing a Gi over her Lycra outfit. I said I would go change and meet her at the gym. I quickly changed into t-shirt, shorts and my Gi over them and rushed to the gym. The girls were already stretching. As I began to warm up, I asked, “What should we do first?”

“Why don’t we spar with each other to see what our levels are?” Jen said.

I didn’t think that was a good idea since I did not know what Dove or Tammy knew and could only guess at Jen’s ability based on what my Grandfather had taught me.

Dove quickly said, “I will spar with Jen first and then Tammy and can spar with the winner. Eagle this will keep you from being injured by accident after we will know everyone’s level of experience and can judge how to spar with you.”

Jen accepted and the two moved to the center of the floor as Tammy moved next to me. Jen put her right fist against her left palm holding both hands in front of her face and at the same time she put her right foot extended toe touching the floor behind her left foot and flexed her knees and hips in a slight bow. Dove placed her right fist across her chest near her left shoulder and nodded her head.

Dove took a crouching stance almost like a wrestler with her hands out in front of her knees slightly bent and feet spread just wider than her shoulders as she circled around Jen. Jen stayed in a basic fighting stance and continued to circle in place facing Dove. I don’t know who was more shocked, me or Jen. Dove struck with the speed of a snake strike. She dropped and scooped Jen’s right ankle tight to her shoulder and neck as she landed on her knees and elbows perpendicular to Jen. Dove was able to flex Jen’s knee joint and force her to the ground. Before Jen could recover Dove began to roll taking Jen’s leg with her. This forced Jen to roll as well. Dove changed direction and was able to bend Jen’s leg at the knee up to her waist which allowed her to grab Jen around the neck with one arm and keep the right ankle with the other. Jen was able to kick Dove in the head only because she was flexible enough to bring the other leg up and back far enough to hit Dove in the head. This was enough to free her leg, but Dove had already locked her legs around Jen’s middle in a figure four lock. Jen had managed to break the lock around her neck as Dove tightened the figure four lock. Jen did some spinning moves with her legs which was enough to knock Dove against the ground and break the figure four lock sending both girls tumbling in opposite directions.

“Time Out!” I yelled. “OK obviously you both know how to fight.” “Tammy do you have any skill in fighting?”

Tammy answered, “Some.”

Jen apologized, “Dove I am sorry I misjudged you, believing that you would not have the skill to match my training.”

“Everyone needs to go and change into swimwear and meet in the Jacuzzi so we can get all of the surprises out in the open. That way nobody gets hurt. Ok.” I spoke.

The girls agreed and we all went to change.

I walked up to the Jacuzzi and saw all the girls were already in it. I took off my t-shirt and shoes after setting my towel on a chair and moved next to the Jacuzzi. I was just about to get in when the jets stopped. I was looking down as I stepped down into the Jacuzzi and could see all three girls were naked. Dove was sitting with her right foot pulled next to her butt leaving her clean-shaven groin in plain view. Tammy had her neck on the side and was laying back with her legs slightly spread showing a very neat strip about ½” wide just above her clit. Jen was the worst of the three since she stood up and bowed toward me leaving her entire nude except for the 1” triangle at the top of her clit in plain view.

Was it any surprise that I nearly broke my neck slipping and falling as I was getting into the Jacuzzi? Jen pushed me as I fell twisting me onto Tammy. Dove caught Jen as she was knocked back by my fall. Tammy caught me as all the girls started laughing. Once we were all sitting. Jen began to speak like nothing had happened and said, “Eagle we all have discussed matters between us and feel it would be best for you to decide how to continue.”

I had regained some control and moved so I was across from all three so I could see them all. I took a slow deep breath and let it out calmly saying, “Why the hell are you naked? What are you talking about me deciding how to continue?”

The girls giggled. Dove said, “We all want to be your girlfriend if you hadn’t noticed. So, we figured we would show you what we each had to offer to make it easier for you to decide who you wanted as your girlfriend.” Tammy and Jen both nodded their agreement.

I said, “Before I make any decisions, I want to know everything about all of you and I mean everything.”

Dove started, “I am Little Dove Rivers, but please call me Dove I am not a little girl anymore. I have completed 14 years of school which gives me an associate degree in Electronics. I have trained at the same time in Tribal Customs which is like the National Guard in order to protect the Black Valley Reservation and Tribe. I am well trained in the Old Ways along with common household skills.” She nodded to Jen.

Jen continued, “My parents were killed when I was three and my Grandfather raised me. I studied from him as soon as I could start learning. I have an associate degree in Computer Programming and am a qualified linguist speaking and reading English Japanese Chinese and Arabic.”

I interrupted asking, “Do either of you know how to shoot, ride a motorcycle or anything else like that? I want to know everything about all of you, are you right-handed or left-handed, can you swim, drive a stick, how often you jerk off EVERYTHING!” I said, sounding frustrated and upset.

Jen started again, “I can do most things such as writing, shooting and masturbating with both hands. My right hand is the dominant one. I can ride a bike, motorcycle and horse. I like to Jet Ski and skateboard. I know how to snow ski and water ski; I want to learn how to snowboard. I can swim and have deep water scuba certification. I have done indoor climbing but never outdoors. I have three black belts Karate Judo and Tie-Kwon-Do along with other martial arts training. I know how to handle most combat rifles, pistols and shotguns along with archery training. I have had skydiving training but only have done two jumps after the training. I can cook, clean, sew and wash clothes. And I masturbate at least once before bed.”

“I masturbate with both hands as often as possible. But I do most things with just my right hand. Can speak, read and write Italian and English, but I understand a little German. I can drive manual and automatic transmissions. I am airborne and air assault trained. I have not done either since training. I am currently in college studying to be a Registered Nurse and currently have my LPN. I know how to ride horses and motorcycles but am out of practice. I love to water ski, swim and scuba dive. I have never been anywhere with snow to do any of those activities. I repelled in air assault but have never done any climbing indoor or out. I grew up with two older brothers and twin younger brothers. They never treated me as a girl in any of the fights we had growing up. I broke two noses, one arm and dislocated two shoulders and an elbow on my brothers. They broke my left arm two times, knocked out three of my teeth, dislocated my right shoulder and right hip and gave me three concussions that required overnight stay in the hospital. I competed on the national level in gymnastics. I know how to shoot and operate all US Military weapons from the 240B machine gun to the M9 pistol. I think you know that I am 19 years old.” Tammy said smiling.

Dove quickly continued when Tammy finished saying, “I am not as talented; every morning I masturbate with my right hand. I promise to work at using my left hand until such time as I can easily masturbate with either hand. However, I can shoot with either hand and throw a knife tomahawk spear or rock with either hand. I can also throw a baseball, football or dart just as accurately. I can drive anything from a six-wheel split gear 2 ½ ton truck down to a go cart. I can ride a horse bike or motorcycle. I don’t know what a Jet Ski is let alone skiing of any kind. I have climbed and taught others rock climbing. The only fighting skills I have are the Old Customs. I can shoot anything fired from the shoulder and all pistols. I am a trained gunsmith but not yet certified. I know how to reload ammunition and have basic explosive training. I am a certified EMT and can read, write and speak Spanish and English.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.