Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 34

We turned the news on and were shocked at what had happened and what was currently happening too.

VBIEDs or (Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device) had been used against several Nuclear Power Plants across the country. Most of the east coast was destroyed, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Southern California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, eastern Kansas & Nebraska. Most of the explosions only resulted in destruction of the reactor and loss of power to most of the state. There were several that resulted in a dirty bomb as the explosion released radioactive particles into the air.

We were all in a dazed shock at what was happening.

Mr. Black called and again asked if everyone was ok. After I told him we were all fine and that we had seen the news he began to explain:

The networks are not getting the whole picture yet as they are busy trying to get a list of all the targets and what was the damage. This was a well-planned even better executed attack. It must have taken years to gather the equipment and supplies to conduct this attack. Semi-trucks with trailers containing home-made diesel and fertilizer bombs were the main weapons used. They did not need to gain access to the targets just get close enough for the explosives to damage or destroy the targets. This was in conjunction with VBIEDs and home-made mortar and rocket attacks on military bases across the country. Nobody knows how homeland security, FBI, and law enforcement could not have known about any of these. Several trains were blown up at key points to eliminate use of the rails to assist in transportation of assistance to any of the areas affected. Large cargo planes 747 or larger became airborne VBIEDs and were crashed at many of the larger airports. This took thousands of individuals to pull off and unless they were suicide bombers not a single one had be caught.

Just so you know the United States was not the only one attacked! It seems every country non-Muslim was also targeted in the same manner. With all that is going on we are not sure if Israel has responded yet or if they will, the question is who do they blame?

I will get back to you as soon as I find out anything more or if there is a serious danger you need to know about. I am on my way to Cheyenne Mountain the President and most of the government is moving there due to the entire east coast being a disaster zone.

I knew the tribe had a deep cave dwelling near Chelly Canyon National Park. It was similar to the Mesa Verde cave dwellings but completely underground instead of being built into the side of a mountain.

Running Elk sent a messenger to bring us a radio so we could talk to each other. It was a military grade MBITR (Multi-Band Intra/Inter Team Radio) or AN/PRC-148. He asked if we were ok. Why was everyone asking if we were ok? We could take care of ourselves. I let him know we were fine and asked what his plan was.

The plan was to move to the cave with our bug-out gear and survival totes. Everyone had a tote with 3 days of clothes, 1 set of cold weather undergarments, 7 days of underwear and socks, sleeping bag, rain gear, and an extra pair of boots. Our bug-out gear was a soft-frame backpack with a change of clothes, cold weather undergarment, 2 sets of underwear and socks, Gortex pants and jacket, tennis shoes, 10 MREs broken down to conserve space, 1.7 liter camelback, compass, chem-lights, flashlight, extra batteries, S&W Governor with 50.45 APC, 20.45 long Colt, 30.410 self-defense loads, knife and basic 1st Aid kit. We also had a weapons locker which held 4 M-4s, 1 tactical shotgun 12, 1 sniper rifle in .338 lapua magnum, and 100 rounds for each. We piled into two 4X4s and headed for the cave.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.