Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 33

We spent several days resting and recovering from our fight. Tatsujin introduced his bodyguards Diaharu Hayate grandmaster swordsman and elder clan member sworn to protect Tatsujin. Aiakemi Yuzuki is Geisha and also a highly trained assassin, her mission is to protect Tatsujin from other assassins and their attempts by recognizing them before they try. Tatsujin is also one of the most dangerous men in the world.

We talked about what happen to my family how I have changed my identity and sought out revenge on those responsible. Then the girls were taken and we killed those responsible and drew revenge from their families. The Russians were taken care of as were the Arabs. The Persians were the only ones still giving us trouble.

Tatsujin asked what training my grandparents gave me. I told him love. I explained how I took turns spending summers with both grandparents. The teachings and training both grandparents taught me help me to be as skilled as I have become. He smiled and agreed saying that none of the warriors he has trained could have defeated him as I did. He said that there are very few that could survive an attack from him, and maybe 2 or 3 that might reach his level.

When he was ready to leave he said the Persians would be dealt with, as it was now a matter of honor. I was fine with that as I wanted to spend time with my family and friends.

The next morning we all rode out on horses bringing five pack horses. We were going camping. Our camp was setup before sunset and we were sitting around the campfire enjoying our dinner. The girls slipped into our tent having told me to wait until they called. Jeff and Rich were playing rock paper scissors to see who took the first watch; even though we knew Indians from the reservation were watching over us.

We were armed, just because we might be having fun did not change the fact that we still knew there are those out there wishing us harm and even more important wildlife indigenous to where we are camping can be even more dangerous. Everyone had a Governor two 8 shot .410 shells and four .45 long colt. The shot shell was for rattlesnakes and would also be devastating against anything at close range... 45 long colt is one of the most powerful handgun loads available today. We also had an automatic handgun and either a combat 12 gauge or assault rifle too. The night was wonderful. The girls had all the sleeping bags zipped together to form a bedroll wide enough for all of us to sleep. However, we did not get much sleep. Jen was naked and bound on her back spread eagle to stakes in the ground. All the other girls were also naked kneeling around Jen. I was undressed so slowly that I almost shot my load enduring the erotic touches which were even slower than the removal of my clothing. They had me orally pleasure Jen then take her hard and fast sliding in and out of her as she fought against her bonds. I collapsed and was helped to my back next to Jen. After releasing her from her bonds they all formed a circle around me and played rock paper scissors to see who was next. I got no sleep that night because each of them mounted me cowgirl style then the next girl would clean me with her mouth which ensured that I was hard and excited for her to enjoy her ride.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.