Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 31

We took our time sailing the Atlantic back to the East Coast. All the girls helped with Jen getting over her feelings by accepting the way I was treating her. Tammy thought of using paper clips to attach her rings together. One to five between her wrists kept them touching or just enough space to be comfortable, but she had to remember to hold them there or she could bend the paper clip and pull free. Ten to twenty between her ankle rings made for an interesting gait! Jen had to keep her knee almost touching while she shuffled when she only had ten clips and twenty clips was just the right amount to allow her to walk making her use the runway step of one foot straight in front of the other giving an extra swing to the hips. She was the only one naked the entire time; the girls would be topless some of the time, naked when sunbathing or barely covered with string bikinis with or without sarong wraps or mesh cover-ups.

New York harbor is busy and dangerous with all the shipping coming and going all the time. We managed to find a private yacht club called 'The North Cove' just south of Manhattan and had the yacht detailed, maintenance on the engines, hull and electronics along with restocking food water and other essentials. We however, had a limo pick us up and take us into the city. All of the big heavy duty weapons were left in the gun safe on board. Everyone had two automatic pistols and one MP5 in our luggage, except for Jeff who had an M4/203 and Rich who had a compact 308 sniper rifle.

Our first stop was for food. The restaurant was able to open their banquet area for our use after a quick conversation and monetary gift to the shift manager. The food was great and everyone enjoyed the calm relaxed atmosphere. Tammy was the first to ask the question.

"How are you Jen?"

Jen smiled and said that I had helped her with the issues she had and things were getting back to a kind of normal for her.

The blast from the side wall laid all of us out. Rich Dee Bee and Dove had their back to the blast and were in the worst shape. I was trying to get to my feet and had a real bad case of blurred vision but I could see several people moving in through the hole in the wall. I thought I heard a muffled gunshot, then felt the sting and burn of being hit by a bullet.

I woke in the back of an ambulance and Tammy was sitting next to the attendant on the jump bench. She said 'welcome back to the land of the living.' I asked how bad? and she giggled 'one hole on your outer right bicep, clean through and through. It will leave a nasty scar' my next question was answered before I could ask 'Rich is still out cold probable concussion; Dee has broken ribs and a collapsed lung but is awake and very pissed off; Bee dislocated her right knee as she was thrown over and away from her table, and if you think Dee is pissed double it and square it to the tenth power and you might get close to Bee's anger; Dove has cuts and scrapes, she still can't hear which is causing us the most concern and what is freaking me out is she is so o o ... calm! All the rest of us are fine, minor cuts and bruises ringing in the ears. How are you feeling?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.