Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 30

One of the young braves was in critical condition and might not survive. Two others were in the ICU but were stable. Several of them had a run in with the Russian hit squad and unfortunately all of them were killed including the agent. It seems the Russians got a little too personal with some of the local Indian girls and jealousy arose. Taking what information we could from the bodies and what the contact had passed on to Mr. Black we began to develop a plan of action.

That is how we came to be in Riga the capital of Latvia. We sailed our yacht into the heart of Riga and found a berth. The authorities were not interested in what we had on the yacht as long as we had our passports and payment for visas. The way the girls were dressed or more accurately bikini clad bodies had them more than distracted. I played the role of a rich playboy to the hilt. Jeff and Rich played the role of crew effectively hiding in the background.

After the authorities left the girls dresses to kill in more ways than one, they were clad in very revealing dresses but the places that they were barely covering pulled attention away from the not so obvious compact automatic pistol and extra magazine concealed between their thighs. My dinner jacket concealed the two automatics in my double shoulder holsters and the MP5 on my back. Jeff and Rich each were carrying MP5s under each arm and two automatics in the small of their back and they were still hiding in the back ground.

We were taken to a table across from Vladamire Korellen the father of Dante and one of the people who had a hit out on us. He had three body guards and four girls with him. Bee and Dee went to the ladies room and each dropped a flash bang as they were coming back it was rigged with a delay by wrapping string around the spoon so as it fell the string unwrapped slowing the release of the spoon. This gave the girls enough distance from the grenade that it would not hurt them. We all had ear protection and closed our eyes for the blast. Dove Jen Yoshi and Amanda each jumped one of Vlad's girls, all of them were also body guards and tried to put up a fight Jen and Yoshi killed their girls instantly Dove knocked hers out cold and Amanda was in the process of choking hers out. Tammy Jeff and Rich took head shots on the male guards then joined Bee and Dee looking for other body guards in the club. But Bee and Dee had already killed the two guards hiding in the crowd. I walked up to Vlad shooting him in the knees and shoulders. I told him in his own language who I was and if he came after me or mine again I would be back to cut his vocal cords and spinal cord leaving him unable to speak or move. He was in a lot of pain but managed to smile and answered "You are an HONORABLE man coming yourself I will comply with your demands. I am grateful you did not kill me as I tried to have done to you. We are done if you agree." I repeated my promise ensuring he understood it was not a threat.

"I believe you and understand. Now go I will make sure you are not followed and will not report this for some time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.