Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 28

Wendy Makoney was the daughter of a chain store CEO Marcus Makoney and his wife Annabelle Makoney. Rich Jeffrey was Annabelle's son from a rape; she gave the son up for adoption prior to marrying Marcus. Rich found out after joining the military and receiving a Top Secret clearance. He met his mother about five years ago and has kept in touch off and on as the military allowed. Marcus' younger sister Mary Richards is Jeff's mom making Marcus is his uncle and Wendy his cousin. What a small world we live in.

The information that we had gathered during the rescue indicated that the person whom arranged for Wendy to be taken was another Chain Store Owner. There was no name just the money trail leading back to the chain store. Whoever the person responsible was, they had made several offers to buy out Marcus but he refused and thought nothing of it. We believed that they were going to force him to sell in order to get his daughter back. Since this really could not be proven nothing more could be done about it legally. But, we were going to find out who was in charge and making the decisions.

Mr. Black was going to have agents question the person during a meeting Marcus would set up to discuss them selling out to him. The FBI agents would interrupt the meeting insisting on speaking to the individual and make them believe that they were possibly going to be arrested based on evidence of the Chain Store Ownership. It might work and it wouldn't hurt to try.

How crazy is it that, two best friends who have served together for many years did not know that Uncle and step dad were the same person.

We got everyone settled into the ranch house. Sandra and Brandi were in constant contact with each other all the time. They were both very happy that things turned out so good. Marcus and Annabelle were on their way to the ranch house after finding out that Wendy was safe. The best OB/GYN and Orthopedic doctors we could find had already been contacted and were going to arrive the day after tomorrow to check out the three girls. Then determine if anything could be done about the devices that had been inserted inside them, and how the rings might be removed.

We were all enjoying dinner when Mr. Black received a phone call. A known Russian five man team had flown out of Moscow less than 30 minutes ago heading for Mexico, which is just about 200 miles south of this ranch house. This was too much of a coincidence. Dinner was over and we moved to the sitting room to plan out our defense. One of the mercenary groups hired had an undercover operative in it which is how Mr. Black was warned about the situation. It was possible that we would know all their movements, unless the operative did not have the chance to pass on information.

We only knew that several groups had been informed by our lovely friends from the Alphabet Clubs, and this was only the Russian side. We would be blind to any attacks from the Persian side. I was more concerned about the Persians because they were the type to attack without worrying about collateral damage. I knew the Russians would prefer to take us alive so we could be tortured and slowly killed personally.

I asked Mr. Black deliver a message to our Alphabet soup people. Telling them that anything that happened to one of my family or friends; the same would happen to them. "An eye for an eye" or a wound for a wound in the same place, and if any of my family or friends were to be killed the same would happen to them. I made sure they understood that I was not making a threat I was including them in the fight they started by releasing the information to the press and ultimately the people who were coming after us now.

We got everyone together and explained what was going on and how we planned to deal with it.

First we would make sure everyone know how to shoot a pistol accurately and safely for their own personal protection. We knew we could not watch everyone all the time so we were going to make sure that everyone could at least defend themselves until help could arrive.

Everyone knew how to shoot but Barbara Brandi and Wendy had never shot at or killed anyone. However, they were quick studies and everyone felt that they would be ok if the situation arose. They all felt more comfortable and at ease firing the Taurus Model 941 revolver in the 8 shot 22 WMR. Because it was a double action they did not have to cock the hammer to fire and if it did not fire they just pulled the trigger again and did not have to do manual SPORTS to clear and reload like an automatic requires during a misfeed/misfire. So that is what they were given to carry all the time! I made sure they understood "CARRIED ALL THE TIME!" laughing they all nodded and understanding.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.