Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 27

Jen and Yoshi opened the doors and walked in quickly Yoshi speaking Japanese rapidly almost in a panic. Jen was also talking saying there was trouble with the girls and someone needed to do something! Four goons turned toward them and began to move toward them. An Arab engaged with a woman in silver bikini looked up quite surprised. A man standing at a metal frame also turned but seemed upset or mad at the interruption. I could see it was Brandi strapped into the metal framework. I fired each pistol three times, once at each target then scanned to see if any of them were still a threat. Three of the goons were head shots the fourth was hit in the throat {I pulled that one down as I recovered from the recoil of the first shot} the Arab was a chest shot due to the female in the silver bikini having her legs around his head. The male standing by Brandi was hit in the head. The silver clad female started to attack but was taken out by a chop across the throat from Jen. I don't think she was trying to hurt the woman just stop her from attacking me. Yoshi was already trying to free Brandi as I checked the six dead guys. Yoshi called for keys to unlock the cuffs that were on Brandi.

We found the keys in the pocket of one of the goons and had Brandi freed in short order. We joined the rest of our team donning life vests and getting into the life rafts. Jeff and Rich had already told the crew that they were free to go anywhere that they wanted after we left the yacht. Mr. Black had already made arrangements for our pickup via a U.S. Naval Battle Group that was nearby. USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group 9 sent the USS Street a destroyer to pick us up. We were quickly moved to the Abe Lincoln and put on a plane back to Virginia. Mr. Black was waiting for us along with several other alphabet soup types. Everyone wanted all the information we picked up, when we refused to deal with any of them we were held in lock up for several hours. It gave them just enough time to release information to the Associated Press so when we were shown the door a frenzy of news networks were told the breaking story of Brandi's rescue. We fought through the crowd of reporters refusing to give comments and stating that a news conference would be scheduled. Mr. Black had a limo waiting. He tried to tell them that we would react just as we did and if given time and respect we would most likely help them with all we knew.

We went straight to the airport and flew to my ranch home.

Mr. Black was in contact with someone who was keeping him informed on several situations. He was explaining that as soon as he got Dante and Abdul they were traced and background information was gathered. Dante is the son of a deposed military general from a former soviet country. He is believed to control just about every criminal act in Northeastern Russia who would definitely seek revenge. Abdul is believed to be the son of a wealthy Persian and his mother the daughter of a United Arab Emirate Sheik, both of which demand revenge on the death of their child. And our government alphabet soup geeks just dimed us out to them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.