Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 26

'Brandi'

"Gold, step forward and present yourself for me to inspect."

I did not know what I was supposed to do but I understood that because I was wearing the gold string bikini he was talking to me. I moved forward and climbed up on the small table next to the Asian girl wearing silver. She had spread her feet to the outer edge of the table and put her hands behind her neck keeping her elbows pulled back and away from her shoulders. I did the same. Dante smiled and said 'good' then he ran his hand slowly up the inside of my leg to my crotch. I began to cry. The only person to touch me there that I could remember was my doctor and she only examined me once a year for the last 4 years. Dante seemed to enjoy my humiliation and placed his other hand on my outer hip and butt. This allowed him to rub my crotch and when he began to spread my labia I jumped off the table and landed on my butt. He did not get mad he just laughed.

"You are indeed a virgin and I will enjoy taking you! Bring me la table de viol." Two of the men left quickly and less than a minute later returned carrying a strange framework between them. They placed it in the center of the room as the other two joined them each standing near a corner. Dante took my arm and pulled me to my feet. He walked both of us to the framework. It looked like a huge metal H lying flat with legs that appeared to be adjustable since they had pins sticking through them. The only pad was across the middle of the H. I was pushed between the sides of the H against the padded middle. Metal buckles were handed to Dante and after attaching one to the side of the frame he pushed me backward so my butt made contact with the middle padded crossbeam. The four goons pulled the pins and raised the frame until the pad was against my lower back. As the goons put the pins back into the legs Dante pulled the strap across my waist and buckled the other side into the frame. Suddenly each goon took hold of one of my extremities, each wrist and ankle had a padded cuff wrapped around them. I could see each one putting locks on the cuffs just before they pulled me onto the small of my back so I was resting on the crossbeam pad. Before I could fight I was secured to the ends of the H. Dante was handed a metal Z-looking device, he walked to my right wrist and put the crank into a slot and began to turn it. I was shocked when I felt the end of the H begin to extend. Dante cranked until I was stretched but not uncomfortable. He moved to the left arm and did the same. Laughing as he moved to my left leg I began to struggle but could not get free. When he finished cranking both legs I was extremely stretched almost to the point of being in pain, next Dante put the crank in a slot near my groin and began to move my legs further apart. I panicked and pleaded for him to stop. Smiling he just replied not just yet and added several more turns. He had spread my legs at least another 6" to 8" and still was not finished. He moved the crank in and out still near my crotch and began to turn again. This time my legs began to rise. The strain was even more painful as he moved my legs into a 45 degree angle which I felt pull my butt forward and upward exposing my groin even more. Dante removed the crank and handed it to one of the goons then removed his clothing. "Bouche torique" Dante said holding out his hand. One of the goons handed him something but I could not see what it was bound the way I was. He moved to my head and said, "Open your mouth very wide or this will hurt!" he was holding leather straps that were attached to a metal ring. I shook my head and said "Oh God!" Dante put the metal ring against my lower teeth pressing them open I felt the ring touch my upper teeth but could not open my mouth any wider. Dante used his fingers in a snapping motion on my molars and the ring popped behind my teeth forcing my mouth open so wide it hurt my jaw. He pulled the leather strap behind my head and fastened it snug but not as tight as he could have. His crotch was right in my face and for the first time I could see his penis. It was thicker than my microphone and looked longer too! Dante was pleased with his penis size, just less than 10" but close enough to call it 10" and just over 2.5" in diameter. He knew this was no porn star package but he also knew that it was way above average. Most men are between 6" and 8" and 1.5" to 2" in diameter. Laughing he said, "take a breath and relax gold if you fight it you will only gag and choke."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.