Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 25

'Brandi'

Why is this happening to me? I am scared and don't know the languages that are being spoken. One minute I was singing on stage at a beach party. Then I feel a punch like impact on my hip, suddenly my whole side goes numb. It was strange my left leg, my back and left arm all went numb. Of course I fell to the stage as the rest of my body went numb. There was a ringing muffling like sensation as I blacked out. When I wake up my wrists and ankles hurt really badly. I am nearly naked as the only thing I have on is a string bikini and it really is just a string just a little less in width than my pinky finger. But what scares me the most are the metal rings that are in my wrists and ankles. They look like they are stuck into the bone and are probably the cause of the severe pain I am feeling. There is no way to pull them out or take them off. A woman opens the door and in bad English tells me to follow her. I refuse and tell her to explain what is going on and where I am ... but before I can continue to shout at her she points a small remote like device at me and I am suddenly doubled over in pain as it feels like something just crushed the insides of my lower belly and pelvic area. I can't breathe or speak as I flop on the floor. It stops just as quick as it started and the woman repeats for me to follow her adding 'NOW'. I get to my feet still in some mild pain from the unexplained pain and follow her. She leads me to a large room with other girls dressed similar to me they too have on the string bikini. The woman I notice for the first time is also wearing a string bikini but she also has a sarong wrap around her hips. I am told to bathe some of the other girls are entering the bath while others seem to be assisting. As I remove the string bikini I notice that only three of us have the metal rings attached to our wrists and ankles. One is obviously Asian maybe Japanese the other looks at me and calls my name "Brandi!" I ask who she is since I don't know her.

"I was at the concert too! My name is Wendy. Where are we? Do you know what is going on?" A dirty blonde green eyed girl rapidly asked.

I just woke up myself and don't know anything. The woman gave an angry shout and pointed the remote at us. The girls and I quickly began to bathe. Wendy asked what the thing she pointed at us was I told her it caused pain somehow. When the bath was finished we were give our string bikinis to put on and informed our new names were the color we wore. I was in a Gold colored one. Wendy was in a dark green almost emerald one. The oriental girl that had rings like I did was wearing silver. The other girls were wearing red, blue, white, black and orange. We were taken up stairs to a huge room that looked like a hotel suite. There was a King size four poster bed against the far wall. A Jacuzzi big enough for close to 12 people to the right with a raised dais to the left having a couch and several reclining chairs around it. There were two men sitting around the dais and another four standing. The man sitting wearing dress slacks and a button down long sleeve shirt was addressed by the woman as 'Master Dante' "your slaves are here for your inspection" she handed the device to him bowed and left. He pointed to the dais and said to stand up there. All of us moved to the dais. He then introduced Abdul Asis Al Maktoum the other man who was sitting. Then he said 'Silver' step forward and present your body to your new Master. The oriental girl backed up and began to cry. I saw Dante press the device and fell to the floor. Again it felt like someone had crushed my lower abdomen and pelvis together. I could not breathe or move I just lay there curled up groaning. After it stopped I was able to get to my hands and knees before I could stand. I could see all the other girls were doing just about the same. The woman returned only to give it to Abdul before leaving again. He nodded to Dante who just smiled and waved his hand palm up toward us. In broken English Abdul said "'Silver' Come here!" He pointed to a small table in front of him. Slowly she moved to the table and climbed up to stand on it. He stood and began to touch and examine her. Dante stood and said, "Gold, step forward and present yourself for me to inspect."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.