Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 23

So much for surprise!

I hear gunfire from two maybe three handguns in front and above me. I quickly glanced while bringing my rifle upward to ensure I was not being shot at. There were no bullet impacts and I could only see large windows in the upper wall. It was an observation room. I heard and sensed the movement in front of me and quickly brought the rifle and my eyes to my front. The two nurses were moving away toward the far corners and the doctor was turning around. I heard automatic fire through the wall and knew Dove was firing at whoever was in the observation room; they must have fired at her first. I heard a shot along with glass breaking and pressure in my chest as I was kicked backward through the door.

I hear a voice say, "Continue Doctor!"

I knew I had been shot but didn't know if I was wounded or if my vest stopped the bullet. I just did a couple of backward rolls to make sure I was out of the line of fire before checking to see how bad I was hit. Dee was checking me before I had stopped my rolls, she looked scared but laughed saying, 'you're going to have a big bruise and you'll need two new magazines.' Holding up two of my magazines I could see they were bent and bullets were falling out of one since the bottom was broken out. I was lucking the bullet hit my magazines and spread the energy out instead of impacting into my vest which probably would have broken ribs. "Grenade!" I heard Dove yelling as she came diving down the stairs into a forward summersault. She did a beautiful rolling round-off into a cartwheel to a backflip running backward into the elevator. Dee and I had already jumped into the elevator and Dee turned the key closing the doors. The boom was loud and the doors looked like they bulged a little. Dee turned the key to open the doors again and they were slow to open. I slide a flash bang through as soon as there was room and we waited for the doors to finish opening as the flash bang went off. There was nobody in the area so Dee and Dove moved to the stairs to check it out. I moved to the door and carefully looked inside.

Another shot and this time the door banged into me as a bullet hit it. I heard and saw two flash bangs go off in the observation room right after each other. I could see a body well the upper half and fired twice. It flinched and fell. The two nurses were again moving away from me toward the far corners and the doctor ignored me and kept doing whatever he was to Jen. I tapped him on the left shoulder blade asking him very nicely to be extremely careful while he moved away from my friend. He raised his hands and moved toward his right backing away from Jen. I heard Dee and Dove call from the observation room that it was clear. They said people had retreated back through a tunnel. There were two items sticking out of Jen. One was in her vagina the other which seemed larger was in her butt. I asked the doctor what he had done to her. He said she was now fitted with a control device. I told him to take it out. He laughed and said it could only be done by surgery. I asked what the items sticking out of her were. He said they were simply the delivery devices to place the control device properly. He explained that the control device was in her uterus connected by a wire to the power source in her rectum allowing recharging with a simple dildo-like charger.

I told him to remove them and had the nurses begin to release Amanda and Jen. Jen grunted as the doctor removed the two items and he was stupid enough to try and stab me with them. I brushed both to my left using my rifle and snap kicked him in the side of the head. I kicked too hard as he was out cold before he hit the floor. In fact I damn near killed him without realizing how pissed off I was. Jen sat up as Amanda was getting of the exam table. The two nurses were crying and saying that they were only doing what they were told otherwise they would be punished. I told them to follow us as Dee and Dove joined us. We helped Jen and Amanda to the elevator and after kicking the doors a couple of times they closed and we went up. We called out to the girl we left behind and she came scurrying out of the room. Dove took lead with me behind her carrying the doctor, each of us giving Jen and Amanda a pistol. The girl was behind Dove the two nurses were behind her with Jen and Amanda watching them leaving Dee to bring up the rear. Once outside we moved to the tree line to meet up with everyone else. The doctor came around and I asked him where Brandi was. He smiled and said he had done her first quickly so she could be shipped to her owner. I asked how she was being shipped and when. He laughed and said she was already gone via submarine. I reached out and had a satellite phone in my hand as we moved to the beach. It was already dialing Mr. Black.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.