Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 22

[Doctor]

Now I will explain how to place the control devices.

[JT] We were moving as soon as it was light enough to see. The boss had told us there were four guards outside the barn, two at the main door and two walking around the building. He said the tool shed and both warehouses were only checked a couple of times during the day mostly to make sure they were locked up after being used. One warehouse was food and household stuff the other was ammo, propane, acetylene, kerosene, chemicals and stuff like that. He said the barn was really the main area; it had holding cells a clinic and video area for online auctions. There was usually a guard at each area with a radio to the bunkhouse to call for help if there was trouble. We left him with the girls near the tree line hogtied and told them if there was trouble to shoot him and run to the beach our friends would be waiting and would get them out of here. They smiled and wished us luck.

I set two claymores just outside of the bunkhouse door at angles to take out the doorway and everything behind and to the sides. I also set two in a delayed chain so the third one would go off 3-5 seconds after the first two blew, the fourth would go off 3-5 seconds after the third they were set straight on with the doorway. We would hear them go off and know to expect company maybe. The girls took both guards before the guys even knew the girls were there one of them shot the two at the door while the other shot the walking guards when they were passing the door guards. It is scary sometimes when I think just how dangerous my ladies really are.

The three of us went through the door and shot the only guard we saw as he turned and looked at us. Three rounds to the head made a real mess. He fell to the ground with a loud thump and we heard someone yell out "Fred what did you do now?" the door on the left opened and the guy coming out only had time to reach up and feel the cut across his throat as blood poured out. He did turn and look at us as he too fell to the ground but somewhat quieter as Dove helped him to the ground cleaning her knife as she did. I looked into the room he came out of and saw chairs around a stage and several cameras on tripods but nobody else. Dee was checking the door to the right. She said it was a hallway with doors on both sides probably the holding cells. I told them to check the doors carefully and I would stand watch. Both girls quickly moved down the hallway checking each door one at a time alternating the right side then the left as one would open the door the other would clear the room. There were six doors on each side and the girls only found one locked door. They skipped it while I looked for keys on the two dead guys. Both had a key ring with several keys and they looked the same so I tossed one set to the girls as they were coming back and they checked the door again, one key did work and they came out with a naked woman. Dee was behind her watching to make sure she did not give us away or cause a problem. We checked the door straight back and found it was an elevator waiting area. This was not good as someone would know the elevator was moving but we did not have a choice. There was not a set of buttons only a key slot so I checked the set I had and found the key that worked. I jumped as the doors opened immediately. So the elevator was already waiting here. At least we would have the advantage of not having to wait for it. Reloading and checking everything before we entered the elevator I told the woman to wait in the first cell and we would come back for her. She did not want to be left behind but Dove gave her a pistol and said we would be back for her. I had the girls stand to each side and I stood against the back as the elevator went down to the lower floor. It opened and I could see two guards with their back to the door but they were turning to look as the doors opened. The girls shot them in the face before they finished turning. I stepped out and checked for more guards. There were stairs to the left and doors in front of us and to the left. Dove moved to the stairs Dee checked the door to the left and I watched the door to our front. Dove said she could hear someone talking from the top of the stairs. I could hear someone talking from the other side of the door. Dee said there were no sounds from her door, so she quietly opened it and cleared the room; it was empty as she came out signaling to us. Dee was going to watch the elevator to keep it from leaving, Dove was going to clear the upstairs and I was going to clear the next room. Slowly Dove started up the stairs and I quietly opened the door. I could now hear the person speaking as he said, "You have to use a large vaginal speculum so you can see the cervix. Using a dilator to open the cervix this will allow you to insert the control device." I thought to myself 'vaginal speculum cervix dilator control device? What? Oh Hell!' I moved through the door and saw both Jen and Amanda strapped to tables with their legs up and open. There were two females in scrubs and a guy in scrubs but he had on a white lab coat too. He was between Jen's legs and one of the females was handing him something. So much for surprise!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.