Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 21

[JT]

I was getting worried since it had been over 36 hours since the girls were taken. Rarely is a kidnap victim recovered after 48 hours, unless it is for ransom. I could see Brandi being a ransom case but the other three girls were or seemed to be random choices. We needed to rest and try and setup some kind of plan. Our night vision was an advantage in the dark but not knowing where we were going or how many bad guys made it too much of a risk. The boss man was giving us a lot of information but I was worried how reliable it was.

[Amanda]

An old man in medical scrubs and a white clinical jacket came in with a couple of females also in medical scrubs. He began talking to the group up in the observation area explaining exactly what he was about to do to Jen and me. I began to cry.

[Doctor]

Nurse local anesthetic, the process starts by injecting a local anesthetic at the four points the screws will be inserted. I use a circular pattern outward from the point of insertion to get about a 1" to 1½" area. Next the drill using a 1/8" bit with a depth guard that allows the drill to enter the bone marrow canal, this is measured from x-rays of the wrists and ankles. I prefer to drill and then insert the screw ensuring proper placement and bleeding control. With practice all four screws can be drilled and placed with any additional medical care that might be needed in less than five minutes. I will demonstrate on the other patient. I will explain the process all four times to ensure you all understand the process and then you can watch as I complete the process start to finish without stopping.

[Jen]

I woke and found myself on a table my legs were up and spread my wrists were held tight in a clam or vice that was very tight. The straps on my legs did not allow me any movement I could barely move my foot and I was still naked. I could hear a man talking but the two women standing near him were not who he was talking too. He looked like a doctor and the women seemed to be nurses, they were in medical scrubs and had surgical masks on. I looked to my left and could see Amanda. She looked scared and was crying. I hear a drill and looked to my right wrist as the doctor began drilling into my wrist. It was strange as I did not feel anything until the drill hit my bone. Then the pain was sharp stabbing burning sensation shooting up my arm. I inhaled but could not scream. Then the pain was gone and the doctor removed the drill. A nurse handed him something that looked like a screwdriver and the doctor began putting whatever it was into my wrist bone. He began explaining what he was doing to people I could not see. He was going to do this to my other wrist and both my ankles. I tried to get free but I could not move my arms or legs. Three more times I felt the awful pain as screws were put into my other wrist and both ankles. This was not the worst of it. I had to watch as he did the same thing to Amanda. The only difference was he did not explain what he was doing he just said he was going to start and did not speak again until he had put all four screws into Amanda. She did scream when he drilled her bones. I am not sure if it was pain or fear that made her scream. One nurse had left and returned with a rolling cart, it had a propane tank keeping a gas flame burning. The doctor returned to me and began speaking to the unseen people telling them what he was doing next.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.