Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 19

[JEN]

Brandi was awesome! I was enjoying her singing when I heard a buzzing motor-like sound, as I turned to look in the direction the sound was coming from I felt a sudden punch like hit on my right thigh. It was immediately followed by a pinching stabbing sensation then icy numbness spreading up and down my leg. Before I could reach down to touch my thigh I suddenly went cold all over! I had to fight to breathe, sounds started to echo, the light became too bright to keep my eyes open, and I was falling.

When I woke my wrists were bound by thick leather cuffs, padded, but three inches wide and each buckle had a lock along with one attached to a D-ring from each cuff. I suddenly realized I was naked except for the blue leather cuffs which I found to be how I was identified and called when the four men came into the room I was in and one called out "blue stand up and follow me". I stood and took a couple of steps to get my balance then attacked. The man did not have a chance, my kick snapped his neck and I used his body height to assist me in attacking the next man since my hands were in front of me I tried to get a choke hold on him and hopefully break his neck as I pulled him to the ground. I felt both prongs from the other two men as they shot me with Tasers.

[Amanda]

I was dancing to Brandi's song when someone hit me in the back. I was off balance and fell to my hands and knees. But my back began to feel icy cold and suddenly I could not breathe. The light became too bright to see and I remember closing my eyes. When I opened them I was on a hard floor naked with my wrists in padded cuffs. The cuffs were red leather about 3 or 4 inches wide with small locks on the buckles and a big lock between the rings on each cuff. I was not in Kansas anymore and I was alone!

The only door to the room opened and three men entered. One stepped to each side of the door holding a pistol, no a Taser. The middle man said, "red stand up and follow me" I looked at the red cuffs and guessed that I was red. I stood up and gestured for him to lead on. We walked down the hallway there were at least six doors on each side of the hallway, we walked through the double doors at the end of the hallway and crossed this hallway to double doors on the opposite wall. One of the Taser guards opened a door and I followed the man through. This was set up like a medical exam or operating room. There was a window up along the wall where I could see people sitting in chairs watching what was going on below them. Jen was on a Gynecological like table; her legs were bent at the knee resting on angled pads strapped down mid-thigh and just below her knee. Her arms were out toward her side in a vice-like contraption just below her elbow and a strap around her hand. She looked like she was unconscious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.