Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 18

Mr. Black said that it appeared that they would move through Cuba. But he had no idea where they went from there due to the fact that they could not track them after they got to Cuba. He said a female agent purposely got taken and they were able to track her to Cuba but the transmitter stopped shortly after she arrived in Cuba. I asked where in Cuba. Mr. Black just smiled.

If the FBI lost track of their agent in Cuba we had to find the girls before the moved out of Cuba or we might not ever find them.

I call Running Elk to ask if he could help get transportation to Cuba along with equipment we might need. Yoshi handed me a cell phone with Mr. Takidi on the other end. He gave his condolences and asked what he could do. After speaking with both men for close to 20 minutes, we had the beginning of a plan already in motion. A yacht was being rented along with whom ever had started the contract to give us a valid cover. Mr. Black was going to join me on a short shopping trip to eliminate the red tape and other limits normally imposed on certain items. The girls would pick up other items we might need for this trip that did not require any special checks or waiting period just cash on delivery.

Mr. Black and I drove to Kole's Gun Shop which happened to be the closest gun store to where we were. This place was perfect; they had Class 3 NFA weapons and other items that would make this trip safer. I was happier than a kid in Toys-R-Us on a free spree. I picked up Six 6.8 SPC RRA LAR-6.8 CAR A2/A4 both topped with a Trijicon TRD ACOG and attached a surefire suppressor and twenty four 30 round magazines. I also picked up six RJ T12 Saiga tactical shotguns, these came with a 5 round magazine and a 12 round magazine. I added sixteen more 12 round magazines and six 20 round drums. For pistols I picked up six Glock 19s with Gemtech silencers and thirty 15 round magazines. Tactical vests with four pouches that hold two rifle magazines side by side across the front, four pistol magazine holsters on the lower left front, and a small pouch for the five shot shotgun magazine. We would be carrying four 12 round shotgun magazines loaded with slugs and the 20 round drum loaded with 00 buckshot. The 5 shot magazine would have a new version of the 40mm grenade. We would also have four 30 round magazines for the M4s all full metal jacket. We also would have four 15 round magazines for the Glock 19. The shotgun would be tactically slung over the shoulder and just behind our hip; the M4 would be bungee clipped to our front shoulder area carried across our chest. Four tactical thigh holsters for the Glocks rounded out my list of items.

The girls picked up black kaki cargo pants and outdoorsman styled black shirts with several pockets along with some comfortable tactical athletic boots, gloves, ballistic glasses, balaclavas and an 11 inch combat knife.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.