Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 17

We were spread out around the stage watching Brandi as she performed for the crowd. Wow was she good. I caught the movement out of the corner of my eye and saw the four jet-skies come skidding to a stop on the beach. Two guys got off of each jet-ski and four of them were bringing out what looked like MP5s. before I could turn and confirm what I was seeing. They started shooting. As I dove for cover I saw the other four shoot a strange looking pistol, then as they holstered it began to run forward. I flipped a table and took a quick look. The four had a girl over their shoulder and were moving back to the jet-skis. The four with MP5s were now selectively shooting anyone that tried to stop them. The group drove off with the four gunmen riding on sleds behind the jet-skis holding the four girls as the other four men drove the jet-skis.

Bee quickly came over our communication system and informed everyone Kevin was down and to make things worse Brandi Jen and Amanda were three of the four girls taken, the fourth was a really good looking girl that had been near the front of the stage. Police were everywhere and I had trouble getting to Kevin. Tammy was beside him crying. I was afraid of what that meant.

It just got better Yoshi came up to me and said that Sandra was one of the people shot, she would be ok but was being taken to the hospital for surgery and she was going with her. I told her to keep me informed she hugged me and took off for the ambulances. A cop asked me my name and if I knew Kevin. I asked what he wanted and he told me that Kevin was carrying and if I could secure the handgun or should he impound it. I told him I would secure it and thanked him. He nodded and said he was sorry for my loss. That confirmed what I already knew. I asked if he knew what was going on. He said the FBI was on the way since it was a kidnapping they would be in-charge and hell no he had no idea what was going on. I thanked him again and went to Tammy.

Bee Dee and Dove were there and I hugged them all. Kevin had taken two rounds to the chest; his vest stopped them and the second pair too. Then he took two to the head, whoever these guys were they were highly trained they were able to shoot Kevin six times adjusting to the fact that he had body armor on and recognized that fact before Kevin could get a shot off. I had his gun and the magazine was full and it had sand in it so Kevin had it out and dropped it when he was shot. Whatever the guys with the pistols shot took out Jen because I could not think of anyone that could put her over their shoulder and run with her if she did not want them too. Yoshi called my cell to tell me Sandra was in surgery the bullet was just below and just above everything vital so she would be fine. The FBI agent recognized me and came over to ask if I knew what was going on. I explained why we were there and he gave his condolences. He returned to the rest of the group and started taking notes.

Mr. Black called my cell phone just about 30 seconds after the FBI agent talked with me. He asked if there was anything he could do to help with Kevin. I told him the first issue was getting the four girls back. Dead silence was scary then Mr. Black said he would be there shortly. Yoshi walked up to our group just about the same time as Mr. Black. He asked us to follow him and we walked to a big mobile command center. Inside Mr. Black briefed us on everything they knew about this white slavery ring. They were not kidnapping anyone for ransom. People were just being taken. Mostly young girls but sometimes it was highly intelligent males who had special abilities or skills.

I asked if he knew where they were being taken or being held. He said that it appeared that they would move through Cuba. But he had no idea where they went from there due to the fact that they could not track them after they got to Cuba. He said a female agent purposely got taken and they were able to track her to Cuba but the transmitter stopped shortly after she arrived in Cuba. I asked where in Cuba. Mr. Black just smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.