Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 16

We flew back to our main ranch house in the Black Valley Tribe land. Things were starting to get back to some sense of normal. Kevin had checked his message service and found there were three customers seeking his service.

The first was another courier job transporting ‘Certified Bonds’ to complete a business sale.

The second was from a mother of an up-and-coming young movie star her daughter who has been getting threats and little assistance from the local law enforcement agencies due to the fact that there was no proof other than the mother and daughter accounts of phone call threats.

The final was strange as it was simply a request to return the call to the phone number left.

The courier job was simple pick-up the Certified Bonds, transport them to the designated business and drop-off after receiving the proper signatures. However, based on the last time Kevin took a courier job and the way it turned out he planned on a minimum of five for the job. This would keep one person in front [Jen] and back [Dove] along with one on each side [Bee & Dee] of the person carrying the package [Tammy] and Kevin and I were in an SUV monitoring everything. It went off without any issue and earned a bonus $1000.

Following up with the mother and daughter Kevin found they would be singing at a spring break party in Key West Florida in a few months. Kevin agreed to meet with them and see if there was something requiring services we could provide. We all were happy about possibly being in Florida for a week even if we ended up working. The girls found the skimpiest bikinis ‘Wicked Weasel’ that would prevent getting arrested for indecent exposure. I didn’t mind as they were beautiful.

Mr. Black tried to run a trace on the mysterious phone number, but it only came up as a disposable cell phone. Once Mr. Black had everything set up to trace the call, he let Kevin know. So, Kevin called the number. It went to voicemail and the message simply gave a web address. Again Mr. Black ran a trace and came up with nothing. It was opened at a library in New York City and only allowed you to create an account. Kevin logged on and created his account. Four hours later there was a message for him. Mr. Black tried to back trace the sender of the message only to find it was a very good hacker that bounced the account off of at least three different servers in four other countries before sending it to Kevin.

Sandra Brazdell was 34 years old; her reddish-brown hair was shoulder length. She had blue eyes and a wonderful smile. She was however very scared. Her daughter Barbara “Brandi” was 16 years old. She had light brown hair that she wore down to the middle of her back, and blue eyes like her mom. But she didn’t look 16; they looked like twenty something sisters. Sandra was 2 or 3 inches taller, but Brandi looked like a college age woman.

Her daughter had won a talent contest that gave her a commercial ad for the company that did the talent contest. They wanted a new face and did not want to have to pay a known celebrity a lot of money to do their ads when they could find a new face a lot cheaper. Brandi was an instant hit and was picked up for a new movie. Her role was going to be a teen girl and looked like it might be a main character. Her singing ability is what was making her so popular. She was coming on as fast and strong as other teen singing wonders, but she had the calm control to do movies and she was coachable on the set. Sandra explained that in the last three months she had received five threats.

The first was a phone call asking if Brandi was a virgin.

The second was a computer printed note that said, “I will make her a woman” and a condom was included. That is when she contacted the police. They said that there was no crime committed and just to forget about it and chalk it up to being famous.

The third was another computer printed note that asked, “When does Brandi want to become a woman?” there was no return address on any of the notes. These notes had been about three weeks apart.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.