Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 13

We had room service for dinner and after a long bath Sheila and Kathy both dressed in clothes the girls provided and felt much better. The girls all took one bedroom as Shelia and Kathy needed the comfort and companionship. Kevin and I took the other bedroom, and everyone were up showered dressed and waiting for room service to bring breakfast. While eating we discussed our next move. I felt that we should move since the TV interview basically told everyone we were here.

Without checking out of our room we packed light body armor and tactical vests with windbreakers over them two more were waiting when room service delivered. After we slipped out a side exit, not one block away and two cars screeched to a stop forcing us to stop as gunmen jumped out of both cars. We were shooting before they were completely out of the cars. An SUV rammed the first car into the second and a voice just yelled for us to run. I was guessing they were Mr. Black’s men since they were not shooting at us and had rammed the other cars.

We took the first subway entrance we came too. Changing directions several times before we felt nobody was following us. Tammy suddenly began to cuss out Jen and when we looked Jen’s left arm was covered in blood. Jen said she didn’t know she had been shot. Tammy checked her out and said the bullet was still in her shoulder. I asked if she could handle it or if we needed to go to an Urgent-Care clinic.

Tammy said closest clinic ASAP. Kevin said there was one three blocks away. I called Mr. Black as soon as we entered the clinic. Dove Kevin Kathy and Sheila put all the staff into one exam room and told them to stay calm and quiet that they would not be harmed unless they gave us any trouble.

Mr. Black said that his men had already checked in and the guys from the cars were Russian and French. He said that complicated things, since it was now both political and terroristic. He had already leaked information that would prove someone at the Embassy was leaking information and also help to show who was leaking it. He added that it could put bad guys in the open to be arrested or taken out. I just laughed and wished him luck. He told me to find cover fast and stay out of sight. I told him to consider it done.

The doctor at the clinic asked to help and Tammy nodded her approval. Within 15 minutes the bullet was out, the wound was washed out, and it was packed and dressed in a bandage. The doctor said that it should not be closed for at least 48 hours and then only if it needed to be closed. He said it might leave a bad scar this way but decreased the chance of infection. Jen said it was ok. I thank the doctor and asked that they wait to report us. The doctor answered report what and laughed. We all thanked him and his staff. They refused any money and wished us luck as they recognized us from the television report.

We waited until dark and again took the subway changing directions several times until we were certain nobody was following us. Then walked a couple of miles to a private airfield where I paid cash for a pilot to fly all of us out of state. He logged the flight as solo training hours leaving no record of us on the flight. He only could give gender and slight descriptions as we were very quick in boarding the plane and he was told not to remember us. He laughed and said who was going to come asking him about a solo flight. He told him not to be surprised as some bad people were after one of us the rest were bodyguards and that way, he would not know who someone might be after. He said that it was logged as a solo flight and if he changed his story, he could lose his license for filing a false flight report.

When we landed everyone got out of the plane and walked into the darkness as the pilot and I went to pay for fuel so he could fly home and I could rent a vehicle. I explained that I saw the plane landing and came to see if I could rent a vehicle telling the story that my car broke down and I had been walking toward lights. The pilot said he was doing a solo flight and needed to refuel I had given him the money for the fuel and extra for his trouble. He was filling the plane as I was checking the vehicle with the clerk. I signed for the vehicle a Jeep Cherokee not exactly roomy for our group but better at limiting suspicion.

Eleven people in a vehicle built for six meant two in the very back cargo area and three sitting on the lap of the three in back with the last three in the front seat. This is not the most comfortable way to travel but Shelia in Kevin’s lap, Dove in mine and Dee in Amanda’s since she was the littlest. Jen was riding shotgun since she had the injured arm and needed to protect it. She was still lethal in every way. Kathy was driving with Yoshi in the middle leaving Tammy and Bee in the back cargo area.

It was a miserable two-hour drive to the next town. We all checked into a hotel asking for the top floor and paying with cash meant no immediate trace on our location. We spent two days recovering and trying to put some resources together. I used a throwaway cell phone to contact Mr. Takidi and Running Elk. We had credit cards that could not be traced again along with plenty of cash. Armament was seriously improved too. Everyone was now carrying two handguns all XDM .40 caliber with the 16 round magazines allowing us to all use the same magazines and ammo for all the pistols. I think Mr. Black had something to do with the four AA12s and the special ammunition that came with them. Running Elk added two Greener 12 gauges that could fire the special ammo too and they were more than illegal since the shoulder stocks had been cut off at the pistol grip and the barrels cut just in front of the foregrip making them just at 14” long. That would be easy to conceal and still give us the use of the special ammo. We had four AR10s set as sniper rifles with night-vision enhanced optics. We also had Bushmaster CAR 15 Type 21s for each of us since they fired 5.56 / .223 and used the standard 30 round magazine all M16/M4 style assault rifles use. Tammy actually had two since she was our medic. She also had a full trauma bag with everything she needed to do just about any emergency surgical procedure. We also picked up two Toyota FJ Cruisers which eliminated having to sit on any laps. The girls requested a clothes shopping trip which Kevin and I agreed too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.