Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 12

We agreed to meet after everyone showered. We all met in the living room and Kevin started by asking what we were going to do about the Russians. I smiled and said “Find out who the boss is, and all the main players then send them a message anyone would understand, MESSING WITH US IS BAD” the girls were laughing by the time I finished.

Yoshi’s cell phone rang which made everyone stop as she answered. Her father was calling to inform us that the Russians were asking for any information about who we were and where we had disappeared too. He continued telling us that because of all the inquiries and MR Black’s help the major players had been located and identified. It seems that they were following up on every tip anyone passed along. And MR Black passed on some good information that put several big hitters on a wild goose chase looking or an island that didn’t exist but was supposed to be a very private manmade island off the Florida Alabama Mississippi panhandles just east of Louisiana. The Alcohol Tobacco Firearms & Explosives {ATFE}Coast Guard and Navy were all working together to catch and/or detain any and all who came looking for said island. MR Black said to pass his thanks along since this was providing big arrests not only for his office but ATFE and a few others. He felt that we were no longer a concern for the Russians since most of them were either already under arrest or had charges pending and arrest warrants out for them. We still needed to be careful but past experience showed we could handle just about anything.

Jen Dove and I all said, ‘Oh darn’ at the same time, Tammy said ‘Shit’ then everyone laughed.

Kevin finally asked, ‘What are you going to do now?’ I answered, ‘I don’t know. Does anyone have an idea?’ We spent the next few days just enjoying the area we all went horse riding. We also walked around looking at the wildlife and enjoyed the outdoors. Fooled around a lot! We would shoot at least once a day and also practiced our fighting skills. Bee and Dee were learning new skills from us and we were learning their strange Gym-kata style too. Kevin and Amanda were quickly learning more fighting skills and improving their shooting abilities too. Bee and Dee having never really learned combat shooting were slowly learning the difference between traditional hunting and combat shooting. They knew how to shoot and were deadly accurate but would tend to take too much time aiming between shots, so we were really working on speed shooting with them.

Trouble finally showed up as I got a call from MR Black telling me a plane would be landing in about 30 minutes. Erik Ackerman was in critical condition but would survive; he had been shot multiple times and three rounds made it through his vest. Shelia Wilkenson and Kathy Rodriguez were missing but witnesses said they drove away while Erik stopped the chase car which is when he was shot. MR Black wanted us to help his men find the girls. With everything that was going on he did not have enough men to put on a good search. He was sending eight men or four teams but that was all he had at the moment.

I said we would be at the airport and in the air as soon as the plane was ready. The girls had already started getting our stuff together. MR Black said the plane was an FBI special and would have extra toys for us. All of them were clean as far as not being FBI stuff. I laughed and said thanks, but we would be bringing some of ours too.

We were just getting out of our vehicle when a nice Lear jet landed. The airfield crew fueled it as we loaded our gear. The stewardess was Army a Staff Sergeant Jenny Jones or JJ as she asked to be called. We sat down buckled up and listened to the safety speech from JJ and were rolling to takeoff that fast.

In the air JJ explained that she had Dragonskin body armor for everyone and we just needed to check the size and fit. MR Black had also sent a cover vest that had a new plate that was only 1/2 inch thick but would stop a NATO 7.62 and had been tested to take two hits before it stopped working. Over the Dragonskin in front and back we should be really safe.

Everyone had four handguns: two in tactical thigh holsters and two in shoulder holsters. The tactical vests we had carried eight pistol magazines on our back in two rows of four and eight more across the front of the four double magazine pouches for assault rifle magazines. We were all using AR10s with armor piercing 7.62 rounds. MR Black had communication and enhanced vision equipment for us too. The mono-goggle was dual night vision with passive FLIR.

It took four hours to get back East. Nobody knew where to start looking including the Ambassador; he had called to thank us for helping and had no idea where they might go and pleaded to find his daughter and keep her safe. I said we would do our best.

New Haven is less than 100 miles from New York City and only a three-hour drive-in traffic. New York City is big enough to hide easily and where I would go if I was in their spot. So that is where we landed. It was cool enough that we could get away with a light windbreaker over our tactical vest and body armor since they were fairly slim line. The AR10s had to be broken down to fit into backpacks or shoulder bags for a couple of the girls to keep us from looking to suspicious. We had extra ammo medical kits along with the commo gear and goggles in the bags too.

I had an idea and called the Ritz-Carlton. They said the same suite would be waiting for us. I told everyone my plan as we drove to the hotel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.