Noble - Cover

Noble

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 11

Kevin and Amanda both said at the same time, “Who are you people.”

I replied, “people who don’t like to be messed with.”

Kevin said, ‘the last time I saw anything close to that was my last combat mission early in the Iraqi war. I was in Marine Recon and my team was out in front doing what we were supposed to be doing when all hell broke loose, and we found ourselves pinned down in a small village of five mud huts. The five of us that survived were all wounded. Then if you can imagine things got worse; I mean the fighting suddenly erupted everywhere and the bad guys stopped shooting at us and began shooting everywhere else. Then it was so quite I thought I had died. Next thing I see three guys walking out of the smoke and carnage like they owned the place.

Well, the truth was they did and damn if not, a one had even a scratch on him. Dust dirt and sweat yeah but not even any blood from the enemy. And they were spooks Civilian Agents not any of the three letter ones you think of either. Black Ops didn’t have shit on these guys. The leader of the group was a tall man I remember his code name when he called for a MEDEVAC for us.

He simply said, “This is Eagle I need a MEDEVAC my grid for [he looked at our team I held up my right hand with all five spread he made a grim face and continued] five wounded all litter surgical urgent area is secure.” Then his team walked back into the blowing smoke and vanished as fast as they appeared. Two Blackhawk MEDEVACs came with four Apache gunships providing over watch. We were flown straight to Baghdad where the Army had a hospital set up.

The girls looked at me and I just smiled and said we were trained by the same people.

Dove had moved Kevin out of the driver’s seat and was hauling us out of there as fast as traffic would let her. Eight turns later we were driving with traffic like nothing had happened and we still had not heard any sirens.

I asked for a phone and Yoshi handed me hers. I dialed MR Black, and he picked up on the second ring.

As soon as he said ‘Black’, I cut him off and began to explain all that was going on as well as what had happened prior. He was aware of most of what was going on as he was monitoring all police traffic in the area as soon as he heard we were involved. He then said, “I am glad you received my gift”. I replied, “YEAH Thanks!”

He stated, the FBI had instructed all police to avoid the area and only fire if fired upon. MR Black said that they had told the police that until they confirmed whether or not it was a terrorist attack every police officer should take up a defensive posture and treat it as one. He had hoped that it would allow us to get out of the danger zone with minimal collateral damage. I was offended and said so, my girls just laughed, and Kevin and Amanda continued with the shocked look. Mr. Black said, “everywhere you go trouble follows!”.

MR Black informed us that the owner of the Jewelry store that hired ‘Jack’s or Better’ to transport some jewels owed money to a Russian Mob boss in the area and had given the information in order to pay off his debt. He would get the insurance money from the stolen jewels and buy them back or that was the plan that the task force bugs had recorded.

Kevin was pissed now, and Amanda looked like she was trying to decide if she wanted to be pissed or happy, she survived the attack.

Dove had driven out of town and we were pulling up to the airfield we had flown in at. Kevin Yoshi and I went in to see about a flight and the girls checked weapons and ammunition.

I paid for a jet to fly all of us to a fellow tribe of Black Valley Indians along the California Nevada border between Las Vegas and Carson City. Running Elk had a cousin that had offered help if we ever needed it, so I called Red Fox and asked.

He said he would meet us at the local airfield. He was one of the tribe elders and took us to a nice ranch house. The tribe owned several ranch houses in the area and would rent them out to people that wanted to enjoy both Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe.

Nobody would know where we were since the flight plan was to LA and one of Red Foxes friends was flying with friends to LA in our place, they knew the danger but figured that when they land in LA and if anyone is waiting, they will not know where we made the switch. Especially since the pilot was the only Indian on the plane everyone else would be a close match to the rest of us. I did not know how they managed it, but I was happy and agreed that there was not a great risk of anyone meeting them only them being seen landing and getting off the plane.

Kevin and Amanda still had the ‘who are you people’ look about them, so I took a chance and started to tell them the truth.

Well, a small part of the truth.

I told them that my father was trained by the same people that trained the three-man team that had saved Kevin’s group. Which is true since both my grandparents had trained my father and I was not telling him who my father was. Then I explained how terrorists killed my family out of revenge.

I left out that I was there and was the only survivor. The girls were also caught in the same mess. Not explaining how would let Kevin and Amanda assume whatever they wanted considering there were three that had saved Kevin’ unit. I also explained that we had support and backing from different places and people. That we were starting a private security and protection service that is why we had weapons and were so good with them.

Kevin and Amanda just looked at each other. Then at me and both smiled. Then Kevin said whatever you say JT we are not in a position to argue or question.

Red Fox gave us a tour of the house; five bedrooms three had attached bathrooms and the last two shared a huge bathroom that had a jetted tub big enough for at least eight people. The tube was kidney shaped and was set in a corner just far enough away from the walls to form the floor of a shower 4’ X 5’ which had three shower heads coming out of the ceiling and two on each wall about 18” from the floor and 18” above that. There was also a wet sauna/steam room 6’ X 10’ with two rows of tile seats. Each bedroom had a queen size bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.