A Chef's Journey - Cover

A Chef's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 13: Living with Tameka

Rebecca

Summer with Tameka and Monique proved to be a wonderful and interesting experience. Tameka quickly learned the whole story about the Fosters and what they had done to Monique and I. To my surprise and everlasting pleasure she held each of us closely in a long and loving hug and let us cry ourselves out when we first unburdened ourselves to her with the whole story. It was almost as if I had finally sat down with Jason and told him.

Tameka also quickly showed that her earlier kisses were not just her teasing us. She took every opportunity to offer hugs and kisses, always supporting us and saying that Jason would return to us. The original plan was for Tameka to take over Jason's bed until he returned, while Monique and I would share my room. Jacques protested, but Thuy and Paul both had come to accept the fact that Monique and I were inseparable and as we would be just next door, they could be confident we would not get into too much trouble. I think it helped that we ended up having dinner at the LeClerc's most days since none of us particularly felt like cooking often.

The change did have one blessing. Jacques had recently started to get rather aggressive towards me if he caught me alone. He was tentative, but it was clear he had some idea that George had achieved some level of sexual domination over Monique and me, and he was hoping that he could somehow get me to submit to him. When I mentioned this to Monique on our second night back in my bed, she admitted that Jacques had begun trying to get her naked as well.

However, the big change came the first weekend, when Tameka walked into my bedroom just after bed and grabbed both Monique and I by the wrist. "We know it's going to happen, especially once Jason comes back, so let's get used to it," she said as she pulled both of us into Jason's bedroom and threw us into the bed. She followed us by jumping onto the bed and giving me a wonderful kiss before sighing. "I wish we had Jason here."

That night was the one that made it clear to Monique that Tameka wanted us to be with her. Monique still insisted that the next time she let someone touch her pussy it would be Jason, and surprisingly Tameka not only accepted that provision, but also enthusiastically supported that idea. However, sleep in the future usually meant the three of us would only be wearing panties as we cuddled together. I just hoped Jason was prepared for us when we found him. Every night only increased our longing.

Once school started we saw a bit less of Tameka, who found a community college and continued her studies in accounting and business. Monique and I were now juniors, and most of our female friends told us that we were perhaps the two most beautiful girls at the school. This did not seem to carry over to the men, as we found that few of the boys spent much time talking to us, and wondered about that until Monique happened to be passing by the men's locker room door and heard the boys inside talking about us. A new student was telling the others about how he found me beautiful and how sure he was about my accepting a date when another replied.

"Don't bother. Asking one of the lesbo ice-queens to a date is useless. Her and Monique don't date guys. After school they'll rush home holding hands. Heck, I hear they share a bed already," the extremely bitter voice said.

Well, Monique and I did talk about that, but other than watching that we did not wander around the campus alone after that, we did nothing. Trying to explain would have been useless.

Father's investigators were still trying to figure out what resort Jason was working at. Once again he appeared to have vanished, and they were now trying to figure out if perhaps he had already left the area. Monique and I took the news poorly, but Tameka only smiled and said that Jason would be coming home soon.

The school year was passing slowly and we were all talking about the upcoming Halloween dance when everything finally came together. Yvonne was a bit upset because she had a cousin getting married on the same weekend and she was expected to attend. Instead of getting to go to the dance, she was being forced to accompany her whole family as they traveled up to Vegas for a big reception and ceremony.

"It's crazy," she said. "I don't even know Matt or Megan and I probably will never see them again, but Matt's mother decided to turn this into a family reunion, and my mother decided that since we haven't visited in five years we should go."

Monique just shrugged. "But isn't a wedding supposed to be fun?"

Yvonne nearly screamed. "Fun? I've had to stand through four different dress fittings because I was selected to be a bridesmaid and represent Matt's family's support for Megan. I got one chance to talk to Megan on the phone, and I barely know her. And half the events during this reunion will be restricted to those over twenty-one. I'm expected to smile and be happy about it, but most of my time is going to be spent stuck in my hotel room, or watching over my cousins while the adults go play."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.