Revenge on a Jock - Cover

Revenge on a Jock

by Olderneighbor

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Erotica Sex Story: My friends and I get revenge from a pounding.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Rape   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts   .

My buddies and I were just hanging out, skateboarding outside a supermarket when these jocks pulled up in their car and started harassing us. It was a late Friday night, and they must have just finished their football game. There were four of us at the time, three of us seniors in the nearby high school, and I was letting my 14-year old, jock brother hang out as well.

"Hey, Joey, what are you doing?" one of the guys shouted to my brother from the car. "You should be hanging with us. I've seen you play football, and you need to be with the sports crowd."

"Leave him alone asshole," I told him. That's my brother and he can hang with us tonight. This huge guy, whose name I knew as Gilbert, now jumped from the car and marched over to Joey.

"Why don't you join us, Joey?" We lost our fucking game tonight so we are looking for revenge somewhere. Just then, a manager from the supermarket came up to us and said to clear the area. He did not want trouble there.

"No trouble here, boss man," Gilbert replied as the others parked the car and got out. "In fact, we'll remove them if you want." Suddenly they all started pushing us around. When one grabbed my skateboard, I started pushing back. Another car pulled up and four more jocks got out.

They were pounding the shit out of us as the police arrived. A third car of cheerleaders had also shown up, and the one I knew as Nicki shouted out that I had asked her to fuck me and my buddies. "In your dreams, bitch," I yelled back at her and received a punch in the stomach from her boyfriend, Gilbert, right in front of the cops.

Long story short, the manager of the store told the cops that we instigated the incident, and my buddies and I were arrested. "We'll get you for this, Gilbert. You and your girlfriend," I threatened as I was handcuffed and put in the police car.

That Sunday, six of us were cruising around in John's van when we saw that asshole Gilbert driving by the other way with his girlfriend, Nicki. "Hey," I said, "turn around and let's follow them. Maybe we'll get a chance for revenge earlier than we thought. John, George, and I (Rick) had been arrested that night, but Jeff, Bobby, and my brother Joey (who had been spared that evening at the request of the jocks) were willing to help in any sort of revenge we planned.

So we followed them as they drove out of the city and to a small lake that was frequented by families, but Gilbert drove to a secluded area that I at least did not know of. We drove past as he pulled into a dirt road. Then we double-backed and took the road also. It was about a half mile off the main road where we saw his car parked.

We got out and slowly approached the lake. Gilbert and Nicki were already in the lake, swimming and playing. Then Gilbert picked her up and carried her to the sand, where they started making out. We got closer and behind some trees to see him groping her nice tits (they must have been 36 DD's at least).

"Okay, here's the plan for revenge," I now whispered. "John, I saw some rope in your van. Go and get it. We're going to beat the crap out of that asshole Gilbert, then gang fuck that bitch Nicki right in front of him. We'll tie him to that tree over there."

Gilbert was a huge football player and we took some abuse in return as we attacked him, but Joey found a log and finally put him out with a blow to the head. Interestingly, Nicki just stood there and watched as we tied her passed out boyfriend to the tree. George even decided to pull off his swim trunks and make him naked (we wondered about him sometimes).

I now turned to Nicki, "He's going to see a treat when he wakes up," I told her. "Hold her against that tree, boys." Bobby, John, Joey, and Jeff quickly had her by the arms and legs, her barely struggling against them as they had her spread-eagled against the tree. "Now you're going to get that gang fuck you said I wanted, bitch."

Nicki was only seventeen, but damn she must have had tits since she was eight. I even remembered her then small breasts in fourth grade as I approached her now. "How long have you been fucking, Nicki?" I asked her as I put my hands on her small waist, her arms held high against the tree. "Did Gilbert do you good and let his friends have you too?"

"None of your business, you punker shit," she retorted. Then she reconsidered and added, "Gilbert has been my only lover and would not have done that."

"Well then, this is your lucky day, Nicki. You get six guys, including my fourteen-year old brother Joey. I hope you want big dicks, by the way, because I at least am huge. Let me show you." I now removed my t-shirt and my jeans. My 10-inch cock was growing hard against my boxers as she gasped.

"Have you had anything this big?" I asked her as I pulled it out and stroked it. "I bet it will get even better if I feel your tits." So now I grabbed her tits firmly, squeezing them against her bikini top. Then I looked down at my dick and said. "Nicki, squeezing them doesn't seem to be working so well. Maybe if I pull them out?" Nicki just looked at me complacently as I pulled her tits out of her top. "Damn, Nicki," I told her, "I haven't even seen tits like this in a magazine." They had huge areolas surrounding large nipples, the kind I had only imagined existing before.

"What the fuck?" I heard Gilbert's voice. "Leave my girlfriend alone."

"How can I resist this, asshole?" I told him. "A girl like yours needs some extra attention, I think." He was tied to a tree only about three feet away and next to it so he had a good view of me now clamping my mouth onto one of her nipples. Joey took the opportunity to also grab his first tit he told me later. And he handled it roughly.

Nicki actually looked at him in wonderment as he manhandled that tit, and I nibbled her nipple and put my hand down her bikini bottoms. "Shaved pussy, boys," I announced, "and damned if she isn't wet besides. It seems your girlfriend is horny, Gilbert," and I slowly inserted my finger into her cunt.

I finger-fucked her harder now, feeling her wetness increase. "Have you ever licked her cunt?" I asked Gilbert as I now kneeled down and pulled off her bottoms. "Watch and learn, Joey. Girls love this." I licked her clitoris a little, then I sucked on it and licked it some more as it was in my mouth. "You have a perfect-sized clit, Nicki," I told her. "Would you like a fourteen-year old to learn on you?"

Again she was quiet and complacent as I showed Joey how to do it. George had found a small picnic table and had dragged it over in front of the tree Gilbert was tied to. "Here, put her on this," he said. "Make the asshole see her right in front of him."

So we put her right in front of him on the table, as Joey continued to lick her. "Please stop this, you asshole punkers!" Nicki suddenly exclaimed. "This fucking table has splinters and is hurting me."

"Okay, Nicki. Perhaps we can make it more comfortable for our eventual gang fuck. John, is there anything in the van to put under her?" I asked. John quickly ran to the van and came back with a sleeping bag. We lifted her and placed it under her. "Is that better, Nicki?" I asked her. "Now perhaps you can enjoy better getting fucked in front of your boyfriend."

"Nothing you can do will make me enjoy fucking as much as Gilbert does. He at least loves me, you asshole punkers." Funny but Gilbert's dick now got hard hearing this.

"Oh, look, Nicki." I said, "That made your boyfriend excited. Too bad he has to wait to fuck you later, after the six of us have you first. Maybe we'll even take seconds with your body. I want your cunt for sure," I added as I put my cock to it, rubbing her clit while Jeff and Joey spread her legs. "But your ass is pretty inviting too."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.