Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

While I was satisfied after the blow job, I was still excited about the week ahead, but more specifically about sleeping with my mother. I was also feeling a little guilty that I had only taken and given nothing back. I knew my mother had been excited as well. I could still see her wet pussy when she had stood over me earlier. A plan began to form in my mind as my mother readied herself for bed. I’m not sure what her plans were, but I suddenly knew what I wanted.

When Mom came out of the bathroom, she was naked. I was glad she was going to sleep naked. She walked over and lay down on the bed next to me. “Whew,” she said, “Quite a busy day, huh?”

“Great day,” I said as I casually reached over and grasped her breast. I heard her quick intake of breath, indicating that she was still excited ... great for my plan. I leaned close to her and nuzzled her neck, planting little kisses just under her ear.

“Mmmm,” she whispered and turned her head to allow me more room.

I squeezed her breast and worked my lips upward until I reached her ear. I could feel her shiver as I gently bit her earlobe and then slowly circled my tongue around the soft skin. “Mom,” I said as I continued to kiss her ear.

“Yes,” she breathed.

“I want to do something to you,” I said just a tad breathless with excitement now.

“What?” she asked sounding a bit apprehensive.

“I ... I...” I said and paused, my courage suddenly fading.

“What?” she asked again, turning her head toward me.

I could feel my face turning red. “I want to ... to ... you know, kiss you ... kiss you down there, like you have done for me,” I blurted. I heard a sharp intake of breath.

When she didn’t say anything for a moment I thought I had screwed up. “I’m sorry,” I said quickly.

“Oh, Jerry,” she said and took my face in her hands. She stared into my eyes, searching for something. “Are you sure?”

My heart was suddenly beating very rapidly. “Yes,” I managed to say.

“Your father ... your father never liked doing that,” she said, still staring into my eyes. After a long moment she whispered, “I would love for you to eat me.” Then she lifted her head and kissed my lips softly, her fingers running through my hair.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

Her words “eat me” sent a thrill through my body. I pulled her close, feeling her soft breast press to my chest. I pressed my lips firmer on hers. Her mouth opened and my tongue slipped inside. Her mouth was warm, wet, and sweet. I lost myself in her willing mouth and soft body. My head was spinning as my heart pounded with anticipation. I had never eaten a pussy before, but I knew I wanted to. Eating my mother’s pussy had been a nightly fantasy and now I was about to do it. I pulled my lips from hers and began to kiss her neck again. I worked my way slowly downward until I arrived at her gorgeous breasts.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

I began to suck one nipple as my hand kneaded the flesh of the other. Then I switched to suck the other. When I was done, both nipples were as hard as pencil erasers and wet with my saliva.

Slowly I began to kiss down her stomach, using my tongue to tickle the soft skin. I moved to kneel between her legs and slipped both hands under her buttocks, lifting her upward. She gasped as her legs fell apart, revealing her gorgeous pussy in all its wet glory.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.