Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

It was quieter than usual in the house when I arose on Saturday morning. I went downstairs and found a note on the kitchen table from my mother saying that she had to do some shopping for our vacation trip and would be back by mid-afternoon. I was actually relieved that she wasn’t home. Like the previous Saturday, I had no idea what I was going to say to her and I needed time to think. What had occurred last night was not a mistake or a slip-up this time. My mother had sucked my cock and most likely swallowed my sperm (at least in my mind she had). She was probably less inebriated than the previous Friday night so it couldn’t be blamed on alcohol. Yet, it was still impossible for me to fathom that my own mother had sucked my cock. Just thinking those words made me question my sanity.

Instead of moping around the house I decided to do some chores. I worked around the yard, mowing and trimming until I was exhausted. I went inside and got a glass of lemonade and then decide to take a dip in the pool. The cool, refreshing water invigorated me almost immediately. I swam twenty laps before drying off and lying in the sun. My mother wasn’t the only one that needed to get a little sun before we took our vacation. The warm sun felt good on my body and I drifted off to sleep.

I don’t know how long I had been asleep when I awoke with a gasp as cold water covered my chest. “Mom,” I screamed when I realized she had dowsed me a large glass of pool water. I jumped up and headed for her. She was giggling as she started to run back into the house. But I was a lot faster and I caught her before she could get away. I swept her up in my arms and headed for the pool, ready to toss her in.

“No, please, Jerry,” she screamed. “At least let me get my bathing suit on.”

She did have on a nice pair of shorts and top. I stopped and put her down. “All right, but you’re going in the pool for splashing me. I could have serious psychological problems from being so rudely awakened,” I joked.

She looked at me smugly. “Who says you don’t already have serious psychological problems.”

I made like I was going after her again but she ran into the house. Deciding I had had enough sun I went inside as well. The truth was, if my mom hadn’t awakened me when she did I could have gotten a serious sunburn. In the house I sat down in the living room to watch TV.

I was dozing off again when I heard my mother’s voice.

“What do you think of this bathing suit,” she said.

I opened my eyes and saw her standing before me in a tiny bikini. It looked relatively modest in front, but then she turned around. There was but a small strip of material running between her gorgeous ass cheeks, leaving her buttocks totally bare.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

“Mom!” I exclaimed. “Are you really going to wear that on the beach?”

“I was planning on it. But you don’t like it apparently.”

“No, I love it. It’s just ... just that I have never seen you wear something that uh...” I stuttered, looking for the word.

“Revealing?” she asked.

I was thinking sexy, but I said, “Yes, revealing.”

“Well you should know the beach at the hotel is clothing optional.”

“Really?” That had never occurred to me.

“Yes it is. So I might be the most dressed person on the beach in this outfit ... that is if I wear anything at all.”

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Was my mother really going to go naked on a beach? I wondered. This vacation was sounding better all the time.

“From the way your mouth is hanging open I assume you approve then. I’ve got a few more outfits to show you.” With that my mother turned around and walked back upstairs. I stared at her nearly naked ass until she had disappeared. Although I was in the air-conditioned house I found sweat dripping from my brow. And of course I had a raging hard-on.

When she came back she had on a white top and skirt with a red flower design. If I was shocked with the bathing suit, this was even more daring. The top barely covered her breasts. From my position on the sofa, I could see the soft swells of her lower breasts. It appeared that if she moved a little too quickly the top would flip up and leave her bare breasted.

“So what do you think of this one?” she asked as she raised her arms over her head, pulling the top even higher on her breasts.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

I could plainly see that her nipples were hard under the tiny top. “Wow,” was all I could say.

“I’ll take that as approval,” she said and then walked away.

My mother modeled all the outfits that she had bought. Each one seemed to reveal more skin. The last one was another bathing suit in what appeared to be shiny black leather. It covered very little.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

I couldn’t believe that this was my conservative mother wearing miniskirts, short tight dresses, and low cut tube tops. To say I enjoyed the fashion show would be an understatement. I was forced to cover my crotch with a pillow or risk revealing my throbbing erection.

Later that night I snuck upstairs to spy on my mother as usual. I was peeking through the door as she sat at her vanity doing her nightly ritual when I saw her look directly at me. I quickly backed up into the dark hallway, but I had a feeling it was too late.

“Why don’t you come on in,” she said, staring at me.

I froze. Yep, I was caught.

When I didn’t move she said firmly, “Come in here, Jerry.”

With a trembling hand I pushed open the bedroom door and stood like a deer caught in the headlights. My pants were tented with my erection. She motioned for me to come closer. I took a few more steps and stopped in the middle of the room. My eyes were wide as I stared at her naked body.

“Do you think I haven’t noticed you peeking at me?” she said with a knowing smile. “Now come over here.”

I was too embarrassed to answer. Like a zombie I walked over to where she was sitting. Although I was embarrassed, it didn’t stop me from staring. “I ... I ... I’m sorry,” I whispered. My eyes were large as saucers as I stared at her naked form.

“Sorry for what? Sorry that you have been spying on me? Do you think I couldn’t have stopped that a long time ago? I know you put the pieces of rubber on my bedroom and bathroom doors. Did you think you were fooling me?”

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

“I ... uh ... I’m...” I stammered, having no idea what to say. I wanted to melt into the floor. For a moment I considered turning and running. But I knew that would only delay facing the music.

“I think it’s time we both stopped pretending,” she said with a serious look on her face. “Let’s talk.”

I stood in front of her with my mind was racing. I figured this is where she laid into me and let me know what a pervert I had been. Yet hadn’t she sucked me off just last night? Who was the pervert there, I thought. Still, I wasn’t about to argue with her because I was in fact a pervert; I am the one that lusts after my own mother. I would take my medicine and hope that she didn’t hate me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.