Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

I got up early the next morning and ordered breakfast for us. When it arrived I quietly opened the door, tipped the bellhop, and pulled the table into the room. I had everything set up when I saw my mother stirring in the bed. I brought over a hot cup of coffee and sat on the bed, reaching the cup toward her sleepy face. When she smelled the coffee a smile came to her face and her sleep weary eyes brightened.

“Mmmmm, thank you,” she said as she struggled to sit up in bed. She took the coffee from me and took a sip. “Wow, what time is it?”

“Almost 9:30.”

“Oh goodness. We are supposed to be in the lobby at ten to go diving,” my mother gasped and started to get up.

“Don’t worry, I called and changed our lessons to noon.”

“Thank you sweetheart. I guess I zonked last night.”

“Yes you did,” I said with a smile, remembering her passing out when she climaxed.

Then my mother remembered what had happened. Her face turned red and she said, “Sorry. I guess I left you high and dry last night.”

“Well, not high, but hard and dry,” I laughed. “It’s okay. I was happy to be of service.”

“I owe you one,” she said with a sexy smile.

“You don’t owe me anything ... ever,” I said sincerely. I got up and brought over a tray with eggs, bacon, and toast and sat it in front of her. As I watched her start to eat like she was starved, I said, “So you told Stephanie about us. I assume you can trust her.”

It suddenly dawned on her that she had told me about that last night. “Yes we can.”

“So she came on to you, huh?”

“Oh, I told you that too,” she answered with a little surprise. Then she added, “What else did I tell you?”

“Nothing other than she played with your pussy at the table. I know when you got home your pussy was a swamp,” I said with a laugh and saw my mother blush.

“Are you mad?” she asked.

“Not at all. Hey, what eighteen-year-old guy would get mad at a gorgeous woman lusting after his lover? Remember all us guys think with our cocks.”

“Humm,” she said, looking at me strangely.

“What?” I said.

“I don’t know if I should mention this, but I guess ... well,” she said and paused.

“Mention what?”

“Stephanie wants to be with me again. You know, just for fun,” Mom said, looking embarrassed.

“Wow, what did you tell her?” I said, but I didn’t mention that she had said something about that last night.

“That I would ask you. But I also said that I wanted you to be there if we did anything.”

“Holy shit! Are you kidding?”

My mother finally smiled. “No, I’m not kidding. Do you like that idea?”

“What do you think?” I said and stood up. The bulge in my shorts was obvious.

With a smile she put the tray of food aside. I guess I should take care of this,” she said reaching for the tent in my shorts. A moment later she had my shorts open and my cock out.

“Mmmmm, I would say thinking about Stephanie and I together has gotten you very excited.”

I moaned as she took my cock into her warm and wet mouth. My mother sucked me as she lovingly took my balls into her hands. I reached for her head and held her with my fingers in her hair, gently moving her mouth up and down on my cock. I was very excited, but I wanted it to last. When I felt my balls were about to explode, I pushed her head back. She looked up at me with surprise. Then she realized that I didn’t want to cum right away. She smiled and started to gently lick the head. She circled it with her tongue tip, just teasing the sensitive skin. Then she ran her tongue around the ridge under the crown. My legs started to tremble as I fought for control.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.