Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

My mother and I were lying on the beach naked when she sat up and stared at a woman, also naked, walking up the beach. When she was a few feet away my mother gasped. At the same moment, the woman saw my mother.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

“Teresa,” the woman said as she stopped and stared at my mother.

“Stephanie?”

“Yes. Oh my God, it is you, Teresa.”

My mother jumped up and suddenly as I stood there watching the two women hugged. I hadn’t missed the fact that the woman was gorgeous, but I had no idea who she was.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

Suddenly I felt my cock start to twitch. I had to will myself not to get excited.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” my mother said, turning to me. “Stephanie, this is ... uh ... this is,” she said and paused.

I realized that she was struggling to introduce me ... I mean we were both naked on the beach and I was her son. I wanted to help, but had no idea what to say either.

Stephanie looked at me and then back at my mother. “What’s going on? You have a boyfriend that maybe hubby doesn’t know about,” she said with a laugh. “I can keep a secret.”

“No, my husband left me years ago.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Stephanie said and looked at me with what could only be considered a naughty smile. She knew how old my mother was and it was obvious that I was much younger. She apparently thought I was some type of gigolo.

“Step, this is ... is my son, Jerry.”

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

Stephanie’s eyes opened wide as she reached out her hand to me. She looked at my face and then down at my half hard cock. “Your son is on the beach naked with you? My little Teresa who was embarrassed when the girls got naked in the shower, is on a public beach naked with her son? I would have never believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes,” she laughed.

My face turned as red as my mother’s.

“Quite a young man,” she said, scanning my body once again.

“Not your type,” my mother said.

“Maybe, and maybe not. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen something like him.”

My face turned redder.

Stephanie could see she was embarrassing us and changed the subject. “I was heading up to the room to change. I’m down here by myself for a week. Any interest in having dinner one night?”

“Ah ... well Jerry and I were planning on going to the Flamingo tonight, ... but what about tomorrow night?” my mother said, looking to me for approval.

I shrugged. Who was I to deny my mother the pleasure of going to dinner with her sexy, gorgeous, and incredibly well built friend.

“We’ll meet you in the lobby at six tomorrow night. I’ll set up the reservations,” my mother said.

“Great. I can’t wait to catch up on what’s been happening in your life,” Stephanie said, glancing at me again and raising her eyebrows.

My mother and Stephanie kissed each other on the lips and Stephanie left. I watched her gorgeous ass as she walked away from us. I was surprised to see that my mother was watching too.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

“Well, what’s the story there?” I asked as we sat back down.

“Stephanie and I were best friends from elementary school through high school. We lost touch after she left for college and I stayed home. I’ve only seen her once since then. It was when you were about five or so, but I’m sure you don’t remember. She stayed with us for a week. Her father is a mega-millionaire. I can’t believe that of all the people in the world, I run across her here on the beach.”

“She’s gorgeous, but I didn’t see a ring.”

“She’s not married, I’m sure.”

“How do you know?”

“Well, unless she married another woman,” my mother said with a laugh. Then she added, “Stephanie always liked girls better.”

“She’s a lesbian?” I almost screamed.

“Shhh,” my mother said, looking around. “I don’t think she is a hard core lesbian. She just likes girls better.”

“Same thing as a lesbian. Too bad,” I said and smiled.

“Too bad? Hey, you have your woman.”

“True. But you have to admit that she is a real looker.”

“Um, huh,” my mother said with a strange look in her eyes.


After dinner that evening I suggested that we go out to the beach and sit to enjoy the fresh ocean air. Mom had on her robe and I told her to take it off. With a smile she dropped it from her shoulders and we walked outside and down to the beach naked. I had a bottle of wine from the hotel refrigerator—which probably cost a fortune—and a blanket. I spread the blanket on the sand between some tall grass to give us a little privacy and we sat down.

I had been thinking all day about the relationship between my mom and Stephanie. It took a few glasses of wine to give me enough courage to ask some questions. “So if Stephanie was your best friend and she liked girls ... uh ... what was your relationship with her,” I asked rather sheepishly.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

My mother sighed and stared into my eyes. “I guess I should be honest with you.” Then she paused for several moments as I stared at her with great anticipation.

Finally she continued, “Before I met your dad, Stephanie and I were ... were, well the only word for it is lovers.”

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I swallowed hard. “Really?” I said stupidly.

“Yes. I don’t know why but we just seemed to gravitate to one another.”

“What ... how ... I mean ... you know, how did it happen?” I stuttered.

“Well, I guess if I told you this much I should finish it.”

We turned and lay down on the blanket, facing each other. My heart was pounding in my chest, waiting for the details.

“We were both eighteen and had been friends for quite some time. We were studying for midterms in high school. It wasn’t unusual for us to sleep in the same bed and run around in front of each other naked. That night I think we were getting a little loony over all the studying. It must have been two in the morning and we were laying on the bed, taking a break when her hand somehow ended up on my breast.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.