Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

The next day we arose early, had breakfast and headed down to the dock for our planned boat trip. My mom had arranged an all day trip on a large catamaran. There were about fifteen people on board. We sailed to a small island where we were allowed to sun on the beach (clothed) and snorkel the reefs around the island. Of course my mother was by far the prettiest woman there.

My mom and I felt totally free to act as if we were newlyweds. We held hands, kissed, and generally acted like lovers. Certainly we received stares, but they were more likely from jealously then from our age difference. At one point we slipped down a trail to a gorgeous waterfall. There we stood in an alcove under the crashing water and kissed. With my mother’s approval, I slipped my fingers into her tiny bikini and played with her pussy. However, she stopped me when I began to slip to my knees.

“Later,” she whispered as she pulled me to my feet.

When we finally arrived back at the hotel we were exhausted. While I was more than willing to partake in a little sexual pleasure she convinced me to wait until the following morning, promising a reward. That sent my imagination into overdrive.

We slept like logs that night with the windows open and the sound of the ocean waves crashing just yards from us. The next morning I was up early ... both my body and my cock. I slipped onto the patio wearing only a pair of shorts and sat down to relive the numerous dreams I had had about my mother last night.

“Ah, there you are,” my mother said as she stepped onto the patio a few minutes later. She was wearing a hotel bathrobe.

“Hi, sleepyhead,” I said, mimicking her from the other day.

“Wow, I was out like a light last night,” she said as she stretched her arms over her head. The action opened her robe allowing me to see her legs, all the way to her thighs.

I reached over and grasped her thigh, running my hand upward until my fingers touched her bare pussy. Instead of admonishing me I felt my mother open her thighs slightly. I think we both moaned when my finger found her opening. My middle finger slipped into her seemingly always wet pussy. When I started sawing my finger in and out she grabbed my hand.

“Let’s go inside,” she said. Then she took my hand and led me back into the bedroom.

I stripped off my shorts in record time. My mother turned to me, looking directly into my eyes as she slipped off her robe.

“Lay on the bed,” she whispered almost breathlessly.

I hurried to comply, wondering what she had in mind. I remembered her promise of a reward for waiting for sex until this morning. As I lay on my back my mother crawled onto the bed and knelt between my legs. Then she bent over and lovingly took my cock into her hands. As she gently stroked me she stared into my eyes.

“I thought a lot about our relationship yesterday,” she said. “I know this is crazy ... what we have done on this trip, the sexual relation we have developed ... all of it.”

“Mom,” I said, but she put her hand up to stop me.

“Let me finish. I love you and I know you love me and it is much more than just love between mother and son.”

I nodded my head, wondering where this was going. We had gone over this before.

“I know you’re thinking we have discussed this and you are obviously correct. But, bear with me. This ... this is difficult for me, because I have all these emotions going through me. Things like how wrong this is ... how dangerous this is ... where all of this is going ... a thousand things. But then I think about how much I love you and how much I love the things we have done and, incredibly, all those cautions go out the window. I look at this,” she said, holding my cock up and looking at it with a look of true devotion. “I look at this beautiful cock and how it longs for me, and my willpower crumbles.”

My mother paused and stroked me several times bringing a large bubble of clear juice to the slit. As the bubble grew and began dribble down the side of my cock she said, “Look at how much it wants me. Wants to be inside me.”

My cock throbbed and I closed my eyes and moaned. I hoped I knew what was coming.

“My pussy needs this cock. I’ve decided to let you fuck me. Will you do that? Will you fuck your mother?”

My eyes sprang open. “Oh God, Mom,” I gasped.

“I take that as approval,” she said. Then she bent over and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

I started to tremble as I watched her suck my cock lovingly.

When she pulled away the shaft was soaked with her saliva. “I think it’s ready for me.” With that she stood up on the bed and moved over me. There she squatted so that her pussy was just inches from my pulsing cock head. “My pussy is throbbing like you cock is. When you slipped it into me the last night I realized that it had been far too long since I had had a cock inside me. But I don’t want just any cock. I want your cock ... my son’s cock. It’s so wrong, but I can’t stop it. The fact that you came out of this pussy over eighteen years ago makes it so much more exciting. That is crazy I know.”

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. There was nothing left to say. I watched as my mother slowly lowered her hips until the head of my cock was touching her already wet pussy. Then she moved lower, taking the head into her. Her mouth opened as she stared into my eyes.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

“Oh, Mom,” I gasped as she pushed lower. Inch by inch my cock slipped into my mother’s pussy until it was all inside her again. And it felt as good as the first time.

My mother paused with my cock inside her to my balls. Her eyes closed in pleasure. “Oh, Jerry, your cock feels so good inside me. It feels so big. I can feel the head touching my cervix. I’ve never had anything that deep before.”

I felt her pussy throb and squeeze my cock. I gritted my teeth to keep from shooting my load inside her that very minute. Still I didn’t know how long I was going to last.

My mother began to move upward with agonizing slowness. I watched my pussy wet cock slip out of her until only the head was left inside. Then with a groan she slammed back down.

“Ahhhhh,” I gasped over my mother’s cry of pleasure. “Yes, fuck me ... fuck me,” I cried without concern that the people in the room next door might hear.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah,” my mother hissed as she began to move up and down on my cock. “Yes, yes, yes,” she screamed.

I couldn’t hold out very long. Her tight pussy and the excitement of knowing I was finally fucking my mother was too much for me. “Mom, Mom, Mom, I’m going to cum,” I warned. I wondered again if she was going to let me cum inside her.

Reading my mind she said, “It’s okay ... cum in me ... cum in me, please. I need your cummmmm.”

That was all it took. I bellowed as I pushed my hips upward, forcing my cock as deeply as possible into my mother’s willing pussy. Suddenly it felt like every drop of fluid in my body was draining out of me though my cock. Blast after blast of cum shot from me and deep into my mother. Somewhere in my pleasure I realized that she was climaxing as well. My spasms seemed to go on for a long time, but when I was finally drained I realized that my mother was still climaxing. I looked up at her lust-contorted face and my heart almost leaped out of my chest as the realization hit me; now we were more than mother and son, now we were truly lovers. My cock never grew soft as my mother shuddered through one climax after another.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.