Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

When I awoke the next morning, I found the bed next to me empty. I sat up and looked around for my mother. I saw through the window that she was sitting on the patio reading a book. I hopped out of bed and hurried to the bathroom to relieve my bladder and brush my teeth. Then I reluctantly washed my pussy juice smeared face before leaving the bathroom. My mother turned and smiled when I stepped outside. I took a deep breath of the fresh ocean scented air and stretched my arms wide. Then I leaned over and gently kissed her lips tenderly.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” she said.

“Sleepyhead? What time is it?”

“It’s almost ten o’clock.”

“Wow, I guess I slept in.”

“Well, we had a busy day yesterday. I thought we would just spend the day on the beach today and veg, if that’s okay with you?”

“Sounds great. How about some breakfast, I’m starved,” I said.

“Sure. Go get showered and put on your bathing trunks and I’ll order room service. Eggs and bacon okay?”

“Sure. Order some hash browns and toast and maybe some pancakes, please.”

My mother looked at me with raised eyebrows.

“What? I’m a growing boy,” I said in response to her expression.

“Get dressed,” she returned with a smile.

After breakfast my mother put on her bathing suit and found some towels. We didn’t have far to go to get to the beach, as it was only a hundred yards from our patio. I followed behind her, enjoying the sexy view of her nearly naked ass, as we walked through a couple of sand dunes to the pure white-sand beach beyond. It was relatively early so there were only a few people scattered around the beach. We found a spot not to close to anyone and put down our towels. Before my mother sat down, she looked around the nearly deserted beach. Then she totally surprised me by taking off her bikini top. My eyes opened wide in surprise.

“It is a nude beach, you know.”

“I don’t see anyone nude, or even topless,” I said as I stared at her now naked breasts. But I quickly added, “But don’t let that stop you.”

“I won’t. But I’ll wait to take off my bottoms until I see others do it.”

“I look forward to it,” I said with a lecherous smile.

The sun was very hot and I knew I would get burned quickly. I was the one that burned ... my mom rarely did. I had her put sunscreen on me. We lay on the beach until we grew hot and then went into the water. By the time we came out, we noticed that there were a lot more people on the beach. In fact, we now saw several topless women and one or two who were totally nude. Unfortunately, most of the nude ones should have had their clothes on. Still that fact gave my mother the courage to take off her bikini bottom. At the towel she stripped it off, looking around to see if anyone was looking.

I stared at her beautiful and bare pussy with mixture of awe and excitement on my face.

“Come on chicken, take off your trunks.”

My face turned red. “Uh ... that might cause a problem,” I said, glancing down between my legs meaningfully.

When she saw the protrusion in my trunks, my mother put her hand over her mouth and laughed. “So those naked fat ladies turned you on, huh?”

“No, you did,” I returned.

“Well, I take that as a compliment.”

“You should. I couldn’t stop it if I wanted too with you standing there totally naked.”

“Slip them off and just lay on you stomach. I don’t want to be naked alone.”

Begrudgingly I stood up and turned away from the people on the beach and slipped off my trunks. My hard cock popped free. I turned slightly toward my mother and said, “See.”

“Yes I do. Dig a hole in the sand so you can lay flat,” she said with an uproarious laugh.

Hearing her outburst, I saw several people look our way so I quickly lay down on the towel to hide my obvious erection.

I eventually turned over but found it difficult not to become erect with my gorgeous mother just inches from me. As the day wore on and I saw more and more naked people, I become somewhat comfortable being nude. Several times my mother and I walked down to the water and back up the beach. Soon we were both feeling quite comfortable. It was a strange, but it was somehow very liberating being totally naked in a public place. We sat in the sand as people walked by without batting an eye, although, most of the men batted their eyes at my mother.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

When the sun started to go down, and the breeze coming in from the ocean began to cool, we decided to go to our room and get ready for dinner. An hour or so later we went out to a nice restaurant serving local dishes. My mom liked it a lot, but I would have been happy with a good burger. By the time we were finished dinner I started thinking about what was going to happen when we went back to the room. Mom and I had done just about everything except actually having intercourse. I knew she said that she was still thinking about how much further we would go, which meant to me that it was still a real possibility. Tonight might be the night ... at least I hoped it would be.

I came out of the bathroom after my shower and said, “The bathroom is all yours.” My cock was already about half-mast. As my mother passed I grabbed her and gave her a long and lingering kiss. She moaned when she felt my cock harden between us.

“Let me get my shower,” she whispered as she reached down and grasped my cock with her soft hand. After a quick jerk or two, bringing a moan from me, she turned and rushed into the bathroom, giggling.

It seemed like hours but was probably less than a half hour before my mother came out of the bathroom. I gasped. She was wearing a blue corset with tiny blue panties that were all but see through. The corset pushed her gorgeous breasts upward, exposing the already hard nipples. My cock, which was hard from thinking about my mom, began to pulse like I was going to climax. I had to will it to stop or I would have surely wasted my spunk on the floor.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

“What do you think?” she asked.

I looked down at my pulsing cock and then back up to my mother.

“I can see that you like it,” she laughed. She walked over to me and straddled my legs, bringing her large breasts to my willing mouth. “Mmmm,” she moaned as I began to suck one tit and then the other. I used both hands to grab her breasts and lift them as I sucked her. I pushed the two orbs together and licked both nipples at the same time, alternating licking and then sucking.

“Jesus, I’m so wet,” she said. “Feel my panties.”

I continued to suck a nipple as one hand slipped between her legs. I would have gasped had I not been sucking her. The gusset of her panties was totally soaked. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought she had soaked them in the shower. I slipped my index finger under the elastic at the crotch and moved it up and down across her swollen pussy lips.

“Oh yes, sweetheart, put your finger inside me.”

I did and heard her moan. She was so hot and wet that juice began to stream down my finger to the knuckles. I pulled my mouth away from her tits and quickly slipped the panties down her thighs. I looked at the tiny slip of material in my hand. Then I turned them inside out and exposed the sopping crotch. As my mother stared wide-eyed at me I licked the crotch, moaning as I tasted her juices. Wanting the real thing, I dropped the panties and pulled her close. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, collecting juice from between her lips. Those juices were there because of me; I was the one making her excited and causing juice to run out of her pussy like a river.

“Lean back,” she said, pushing on my shoulders.

When I was on my back she climbed onto the bed and squatted over my mouth.

“Is it okay?” she asked as her wet pussy hovered over my mouth.

As an answer I reached up for her hips and pulled her down. She yelped as I drew her quickly down to me until her pussy landed on my mouth. I groaned and she screamed. My tongue immediately found her opening and plunged inside.

“Oh, Jerry,” she gasped as her hips began to move on my willing face.

Her juices were literally pouring out of her and I tried to catch it all in my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.