New Kid in School - Cover

New Kid in School

Copyright© 2008 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jared has reluctantly changed from his High School in Richmond to Claiborne High in the Construct. He's worried about fitting in. Will he make new friends? What about his old friends? Will he do well in this new environment? Set several years after the story Claiborne High.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jared found out why Mr. Saunders hadn't used a meeting room: there weren't any at Claiborne. Coming in one morning, he took a right turn to the Office. The staff was all clothed, which surprised him a little, but when he thought about it he could see why. They were 'visible to the public', if any should visit this part of the Construct, and had to appear just like any other high school office staff.

After undressing he tried to probe from the other side, and discovered there was no access from the Office to the school itself. He asked Mr. Saunders about it when he saw him.

"The staff aren't avatars of people," he said. He was resting after he and Iris had met. He looked tired, and Iris had a grin on her face.

"So they aren't subject to the same programming we are."

He shook his head. "Of course not, especially because they don't interact with the students at all."

"Is there much 'walk-up' traffic in the Office?"

"Some. We have parents who want to tour the school, and they start with the Office. Don't worry," he added. "They see a mirrored Claiborne, with the students all clothed and acting just like any other high school. They even get to sit in on a class, and discover the course load you kids labor under."

"And then the students learn what really goes on here."

"About half of the parents who visit don't agree to put their kids into Claiborne. Not all of the students are wild about it, either. The academic load is pretty fierce."

Jared chuckled. "You can say that again. If I'd had my druthers I'd have gone to an easier school."

"And yet this way you skip the first two years of college. We have a 100% placement rate, and all of the kids who've gone on to college have done quite well. You have to look at it that way."

Jared had shared this with the others. "Would have been interesting to see how they handle the office staff," Cynthia said thoughtfully. She twisted an end of her hair around her finger, staring toward the front of the building. "Would they have had the same compulsions we're under?"

"In other words," Shannon said, "do they feel the need to jump each other's bones three or four times a day? That's the question, isn't it."

"The teachers seem to," Jared said, "and I know they aren't all real persons."

"Bet you can't tell the difference, either." Alex smiled thoughtfully. "Be interesting to find out, though."

Shannon playfully slapped his thigh. "That's just your Claiborne induced hormones speaking."

"I might point out that half the faculty are male," he replied, "and I don't fancy them at all. You and Cynthia would have to undertake that part of the investigation."

"He has a point," Cynthia said. "It could be interesting to see if we could find out, speaking from a purely intellectual point of view."

"Speak for yourself," Shannon retorted. "They don't let guys enhance their looks like they do for girls, and I'm hoping Mr. Simmons is a real person."

"You're just hoping that that monster of his is real." Cynthia gave her a grin. "It certainly feels real.

"It's something guys may not realize," she added, "but sometimes guys can be too big. It hurts when a guy rams his cock into your cervix. Ideally he's just long enough that when he comes his stuff hits your cervix on the fly. I don't know about other girls, but when that happens it blows me through the roof."

"Same here," Shannon said. "Of course I like it if a guy can just barely reach my cervix when he's as deep as he can get. Iris has told me that she feels the same way outside of the Construct."

"So they got that part of the programming right, too," Jared said. "I think it's interesting that we can talk about such things with each other without stammering and getting all embarrassed."

"Girls can, and we do it all of the time."

"You just don't do it around a boy, and here that's all right."

"The difficult thing is remembering that there's no connection between our ovaries and our wombs," Shannon said. "So we can do it all we want without consequences."

"Actually I thought we just didn't ovulate," Cynthia said. "I certainly don't miss it. I'm just about to have my period in the outside world, and I felt really crummy this morning, kind of bloated, and I swear I haven't peed properly in at least a day."

"Water retention," Shannon said. "I had cramps last week, and ... no thank you. I much prefer this."

"You were also super sensitive," Jared said. "It seemed like every time we did it, you went off like a rocket."

"The doctors say it's because of the increased blood flow down there," Shannon said. "Personally I think our hormonal state has something to do with it. A lot of doctors are men, and they don't know what it's like to be a woman. There are days in the outside world where my emotions are just all tied up."

"Of course with your period you're paying a lot more attention to what's going on down there," Cynthia said. "Normally you pretty much ignore things. There's nothing getting in the way down there, nothing rubbing against your clothes and reacting, and all of the other things that happen with guys."

"I know periods are a necessary part of our reproductive cycles," Shannon said, "but there are days I wish I didn't have mine."

"One of the joys of being female," Cynthia added. She wrapped her hand around Alex's cock and began stroking it. "Let's not forget one of the other joys, though."

Shannon pushed her tits into Jared's face. He obligingly began kissing and sucking them. "Yeah, and this, too."

Afterwards Jared lifted a sweaty strand of red hair from the back of Shannon's neck and dropped a kiss there. "Somebody looks like they had fun."

She looked back over her shoulder, and smiled. "I enjoyed myself, if that's what you mean."

"You were talking about the good things of being a girl," Cynthia said from under Alex. "Here's another: I like how it feels when a guy's inside me."

"Yeah, but there's also the bad part of it," Shannon said. "I don't like how empty it feels when he slips out of you."

Jared pulled back and sat on his heels. Shannon was still on her hands and knees, though her head was resting on the floor, and he could see a few drops of his come on the lips of her pussy. He wanted to plunge back in, but his cock was drooping, and he needed to catch his breath.

"C'mon," Shannon said with a sigh. "We have about three minutes to get cleaned up." She got to her feet, helped Jared up, and wrapped her hand possessively around his cock.

"You know, there are days I don't want to go to class," Jared said. He'd rested his hand on Shannon's ass, and his fingers dug in from time to time. "I'd like to spend the rest of the day in bed."

"Next week we start a three week break," Cynthia said. "Three weeks without sex. What's that going to be like?"

"Twenty-one whole days without a tongue or cock," Shannon said. "Are you sure we won't all dry up and wither away from lack of attention?"

Laughing, Jared pushed her into the shower stall. The water came on automatically, and he ran his hands over her familiar curves. His cock twitched and began to stiffen. He ignored it. There'd be time later today to deal with it, and nobody in class minded the occasional male erection.

When they got out Cynthia was sitting on a toilet peeing. After she was done she paused just before stepping in a shower. "Here's proof that we get used to anything. In the outside world you go to great lengths to make sure of your privacy when you go to the bathroom. Here..." She shrugged. "What's to hide? Everyone's seen it."

"She has a point," Shannon said. "I've been talking to some of the other girls, and they've said the same thing. Sometimes it's hard to unlearn the habits you pick up at school."

"I'd love to talk about it, but we have to go," Alex said. He took her hand and they hurried off.

Cynthia emerged from the shower and spun in front of the blowers to get dry. "All done." She glanced down at his stiff cock. "Careful with that thing, I wouldn't want it to get hurt."

"Careful with your nipples, you could put somebody's eye out with them."

She cupped her breasts. "Think so? That could be interesting. Care to find out?"

"Not right now. Maybe later."


The next day Jared started testing the various teachers. Mrs. Higgins, who taught one of the math classes, and he couldn't sense any real differences between her and the two girls. She moaned and tossed her head a bit more than Shannon, her pussy muscles felt a little stronger than Iris's, and her nipples were just a hair longer than Cynthia's, but other than those things...

The others reported much the same thing during lunch, though Cynthia giggled that Mr. Abernathy was enthusiastic enough they'd repeated the test. "I was so spaced out by the end that I had a hard time paying attention in English Comp."

"Maybe I should test him, too," Shannon said. "All in the name of science, of course."

"Oh, of course. You realize that we need to run the same test with the boys here, just as a control."

"If they have any strength left," Shannon said. She spread her legs and ran her fingers down either side of her pussy lips. "You know, Alex, your fingers should be where mine are."

"I think that's an invitation," Jared told Cynthia. He began tweaking her nipples. "I think I have enough strength. After all, I've had at least an hour to recover."

She pulled him down on her, wrapped her legs around his, and kissed him. "So have I."

By Friday they hadn't reached any conclusions. "We've tried half the teachers," Cynthia said at lunch. "We probably haven't been with the ones who aren't avatars of real people."

"Isn't that the way it usually works out?" Jared asked. He lazily ran his fingers down Cynthia's bare back. "Whatever are we going to do for the next three weeks?"

"It won't be this," Cynthia said. "I've got a reading list as long as my arm."

"So do I," Shannon said. "I'm going to get started on it, but on Monday. This weekend I'm just going to relax. Are your cousins visiting?"

"No, they're back in school. Want to see if we can get together this weekend?"

"Um, it might be worth a try." She slapped playfully at Alex's hands, which were slowly working their way up her thigh, and giggled.

"I'll ask my mother, and we can ... here comes trouble," she said in a quiet voice, staring at the door to the atrium. "It's Mr. Saunders."

"Ah, I caught all four of you." He sat down on the grass, smiling pleasantly.

"If you're after Iris, she's somewhere else," Shannon said.

"I'm not here to see her this time, much to our mutual regret. No, this is company business. Your parents all signed the employment contract, and we wanted to get you all together in Denver for a discussion."

"Couldn't we do it in the Construct?" Jared asked.

"For a number of reasons, we can't. HR would have a cow if we tried, and they'd be the least of our problems. No, we need all four of you present in person. And a parent or guardian if we have any paperwork to sign, which I might be the case. Anyway, we wouldn't let you travel alone even if you were able."

"Have you checked with our parents?" Alex asked.

"We had someone call them a little earlier. So far, Alex, Cynthia and Shannon's parents have said yes. Jared, your father is in some sort of meeting, and we hope he'll call us afterwards."

"I could give you his private cell phone number," Jared said. "It'll go right through to him."

Mr. Saunders shook his head. "That won't be necessary. But we also need all of you to agree. If you do, then a week from Sunday you'll fly from your respective homes to Denver. We'll have hotel rooms ready for you when you get in, and on the following Monday morning we'll meet at the Construct offices in Denver."

"I'm in," Jared said at once.

"Me, too," Cynthia and Shannon said in unison.

"And me," Alex said. "That makes all four of us."

"Good. I think you'll find the meeting to be very valuable. We have things we can look at that we can't do here. I'll send you emails about it." He got up and rubbed his bottom. "Now if you'll excuse me, I should get out of here."

"He was already half-hard," Shannon said with a giggle after he'd left. "To bad he wasn't up all of the way. That could have been fun."

"I'm half-hard," Jared said, "if anyone wants to do something about it."

"Me," Shannon said at once. "Cynthia will have her chance this afternoon just before we go home." She reached between his legs and fondled his balls. "Now we just have to make you all-the-way hard."

He pushed her back and settled in beside her, caressing her body and kissing her tits. She gave a sigh of happiness when his fingers slid down to her pussy.

"I think," she said huskily, "that I'm about to have a very good time."

Jared didn't say anything, but when she began to squirm under his touch he knelt between her legs and slid his dick into her opening. He closed his eyes as he entered her. They'd probably done it a hundred times, but every time was like the first time. She felt incredibly hot and wet, more so than he seemed to remember. Her pussy fit around his cock like they were made for each other.

When his first thrust reached bottom she wrapped her legs around him. "Now give it to me hard," she murmured, smiling up at him.

He braced his arms on either side of her and pounded her with everything he had. She moved back against him, using her pussy muscles to snap at his cock. He had this fantasy that if he got any deeper he'd come in her mouth. She'd once told him the same thing, and remembering that, he drove into her even harder.

She ran her hands up his arms and down his body. She tweaked at his nipples, and even slid a hand between their tummies so his cock had to slide between her fingers.

She was gasping a little with each thrust, and her legs were tugging at him, as if trying to pull him deeper. Her eyes glazed over, she gripped his bottom, and arched up into him, every muscle in her neck standing out. He could dimly feel her pussy clamping down on him in squeeze after squeeze.

"God, I love that feeling," she got out when she relaxed. She leaned up and kissed him, and then, as she lay back, she pulled him down on top of her. "I want to feel all of your body, not just your cock."

"As the lady wishes."

His own completion was close, but when she began to make little moans and gasps, he tried to hold back. He wanted her there again, but her whole body had come alive beneath him and he wasn't sure he could hold off.

Her hands had been all over his back. Now she gripped his bottom. It seemed to set off something deep inside him, and he could feel himself soaring upwards toward that critical point. She was right there with him, straining upward. Everything got unbearably tense. For just a moment he thought he'd explode, and then he did, coming in one long pulse after another, each time bathing her insides with his come.

He was still trying to catch his breath when she held his face and kissed him. "Much better," Shannon murmured in his ear. "God, I wish we could do this all the time."

"We do," he said when he could think again. "At least once a day."

"That isn't what I meant." She grinned at him from only inches away. "I like Alex, but you're the one I want to have sex with all of the time. I know you and Cynthia have a thing, but can I have your cock, at least once a day?"

"Uh..." He wasn't sure what to say. "I guess so, at least as long as we're at Claiborne."

She looked at something over his shoulder. "Now comes the bad part."

"Bad part?"

"You have to pull your thing out of me."

He did so, and a few moments later they got up. Cynthia and Alex had finished by then, and he helped them both up.

"I look a mess," Cynthia said. There were grass stains on her bottom, white runnels of come on her legs, and bits of grass in her hair. She was sweating a little, but her skin was glowing, and she had that smile a lot of the girls at Claiborne got during the lunch hour.

As they were heading for the showers one of the teachers stopped them. "You'll hear the notice in your next class, but we're telling everyone anyway: this afternoon there'll be only 10 minute breaks between classes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.