New Kid in School - Cover

New Kid in School

Copyright© 2008 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jared has reluctantly changed from his High School in Richmond to Claiborne High in the Construct. He's worried about fitting in. Will he make new friends? What about his old friends? Will he do well in this new environment? Set several years after the story Claiborne High.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Have fun," Shannon said as she backed away from him. "I'll see you tonight." She and the other girls drifted across the hall to their lockers, where they began dressing.

Jared looked around; every guy had an erection, and every one of the girls had a smile on her face. "I thought that thing about no sex after lunch was just talk," he told the guy nearest him.

"Me too." The guy shook his head. "Now I'm going to ache all afternoon."

"At least we don't have classes. Just plenty of time to goof off."

"Not that that'll do us much good," the guy said. He heaved himself to his feet. "Time to hit the showers. Maybe I can make old junior go down."

Other guys had the same idea. A cold shower felt awful, but it did make Jared's cock go down. Shannon had been sucking him, but when the bell signaling the end of lunch had rung, she'd just stood and walked away.

"I shouldn't complain," Jared said as he dried off and headed for the library. He'd had sex with Shannon before Home Room—she'd insisted that it was bad luck to have sex with your date before the dance—and a girl named Ingrid a couple of hours later. She was the girl Cynthia had told her about, the one who had had a baby. He'd met her while filing out of class, and one thing had led to another, as it always did at Claiborne.

He'd heard stories that a baby stretched a girl's insides. That didn't seem to be the case with Ingrid, and he'd mentioned how tight she was as he'd fucked her.

"I did my Kegel exercises," Ingrid grunted, shoving her pelvis up on his cock when he thrust. She accompanied it by squeezing the muscles around her pussy. "Like that."

"Much more of that and I'll come."

"Don't want that," she gasped. "Not yet. I started doing them when I found out I was pregnant. They're right, they help with delivery." She closed her eyes, moaning and grasping his sides. "They help with other things, too."

"You're leaking," he said, staring at the white fluid that dribbled from her nipples.

"Can't ... can't help it. God! Give it to me hard!"

He redoubled his efforts, pounding into her as hard as he could. She wrapped her legs around his thighs, and her pussy massaged his cock. It started something deep inside him, and his whole body began to squeeze. He caught his breath as a wave of pleasure swept through him, bursting through his cock in wave after wave.

Ingrid made a noise, and her pussy rhythmically squeezed him, trying to milk more come out of him. Finally they slumped together, breathing hard and grinning foolishly at each other.

"Kegel exercises, eh? I can't believe how tight your pussy got when you came."

"I think it makes the guy feel bigger, though not all girls agree."

"Is that milk leaking from your boobs?"

She nodded. "A lot of girls retain some milk in their boobs after they've had a baby. I don't know why it leaks out when I get excited, but it does. Bit messy, but nobody seems to mind."

He scooped some of her milk with his finger and licked it. "Huh. It's ... it's hard to say."

"I know," she nodded. "I tried it myself. But my daughter loved it."

"It might make a guy a little hesitant about sucking your tits."

"Yeah," she sighed, "I've noticed. That doesn't stop me from hoping, though. I love having my boobs sucked."

He got the hint and began tonguing them. She continued to leak, but he did his best to ignore that he was tasting human milk. He'd gone down on a girl after coming in her, why should he object to something like this?

Ingrid moaned and tossed her head from side to side. She grabbed his cock and began jacking him. It didn't take long before he was hard again. He put it in while continuing to suck on her. She gasped and came almost right away.

He finally rolled over on his back. She straddled him, ramming herself back on his cock while he kissed and sucked her boobs. Milk dripped from her boobs. She kept shuddering and moaning, coming almost continuously. He finally joined her, spurting time after time up into her churning pussy. He could see some of it leaking out of her and running down his cock.

She finally pulled off and flopped on her back, her hand protectively over her pussy. Come leaked out past her fingers and trickled down her bottom and pooled on the carpet.

When he finally caught his breath, Jared leaned over and kissed her. "That was fantastic."

"God, wasn't it!" She kissed him back, then sighed and lay back. "I'm not sure I have the energy to go to class."

"We've got just a couple of minutes to clean up and get there," he said. He got to his feet and helped her up. "Fortunately nobody minds if we show up smelling of sex."

She giggled. "Yeah, good thing. Ooh, I can feel you running down my leg. I'd do something about that, but there's no time."

"What's your next class?"

"English Comp II, Room 48"

"I'm in 46, right next door."

They supported each other to class. He gave her another kiss just before parting. She ran her fingers across his cheek, smiling. "We've got to do this again. I really enjoyed it."

He'd spent the first couple of minutes in class wondering about getting together with someone just for sex. Why not? he asked himself. People went on dates to eat, or dance, or see a movie, why not go on a date just to have sex? Because society frowns on it, he reminded himself. You're not supposed to treat sex so casually. You're supposed to be in love or married before you have sex.

He had to let that thought go because Mrs. Hampton was passing out essays that they had to critique.

Now he smiled. The memory of that time with Ingrid had stiffened his cock. Yeah, this was going to be a difficult afternoon. He spent a few minutes jacking-off to get it 'out of his system'. He snorted when he was done. Somehow the idea of having to masturbate at Claiborne was kind of silly. But he knew he wasn't the only one.

One of the guys he sort of knew, a short, muscular guy named Alex, sat down next to him in the library. Jared nodded slightly, carefully keeping his eyes above the chest.

"It's funny," Alex said after a bit. "Here we are all hot to trot, and no girls around. Never knew I'd miss the constant sex as much as I do now."

"I suppose it's to make us appreciate them," Jared replied.

"I guess. Ever wonder about it? The constant sex, I mean."

"From time to time. It certainly wasn't this way in the outside world, much as we all might wish it."

Alex nodded. "I know. Here it's 'Hello, how are you, ' and three minutes later the two of you are fucking. Out there it takes at least three months before you might get some tit or a squeeze of her ass. What gets me is how eager the girls here are. None of the ones in my old school were that way, even the ones everyone said put out."

"I was told it's part of the base program."

"To make girls want sex as often as a guy?" Alex chuckled. "Are we sure the original programmer was a girl? Man, she must have had a major case of the hornies." He snorted. "About like everyone around here. I've already whacked off once this afternoon. I was going to hit up a teacher, but they've got guys standing in line."

"Really?" Jared shook his head. "I didn't even think of the teachers. I thought the original programmer came from a repressed household, and all of this was a reaction. At least that's the story I heard."

"Yeah, I heard that, too. I wish I could find out why we spend half the day screwing. I like it, but at times it seems like ... I don't know, it seems too mechanical. It's almost like we're forced into it. I wish I knew why."

"Now that would be an interesting project," Jared said. "How much does the Construct do our thinking for us? How do the cultural settings work in conditioning the customers?"

"That sounds like a senior level project," Alex said after thinking a bit. "You'd have to get into the history files and study the effects on groups of customers."

"Sounds like more work than one person could handle."

"You'd need access to the programs. And that would only happen if you were an employee."

"They asked me."

Alex shrugged. "They ask everyone. Some say yes, most don't. I told them I'd think about it."

"Still..."

"You're right, though, it would be interesting. Almost enough that I'd sign on with them."

"You sound hesitant," Jared said. "What were you planning on majoring in when you get to college?"

"Aerospace Engineering," Alex said. "I'm really good at math, and you need a lot of it in that field."

"I was aiming for a history degree," Jared said. "Fancy some work in the computer field?"

"I'm always willing to broaden my horizons," Alex said. "Where do we start?"

"I'm not sure." Jared eyed the shelves of books. "I suppose we could start by trying to find out everything we can from the library here."

"And come up with queries for the systems that run the Construct," Alex said, "which is much the same thing as browsing through the books here."

"I hadn't thought of it that way," Jared laughed. "This gets so real that you forget that it isn't."

"We'll need to coordinate," Alex said. "I live in Miami."

"Richmond, Virginia."

"Hmm, we're not that far apart. At least we're in the same time zone. My 'girlfriend' is from some place near Fairbanks Alaska." He chuckled. "I don't envy her at all. She has to get up in the middle of the night to go to school. And she told me that in the winter it's so cold it takes her half an hour just to get her coat and boots and other things on. And then she comes here and is naked the entire time."

"Yeah, that's kind of strange."

"Look, why don't I email you after I get home tomorrow, and we can figure out what we're doing."

Jared nodded. "That sounds like a plan."

Right then one of the teachers came through. "Go get dressed," he said. "It's time to go pick up your tuxedos."

Jared and Alex looked at each other, and followed the others in the library upstairs. In minutes they were dressed and on the buses going to the town.

It only took a few minutes to go through the store and get their things. Someone even directed them to a flower shop where they could buy corsages. When they got back to the school they showered, shaved, and finally dressed.

The lower level of the library had had a door to the parking garage under the building where the teachers parked their cars. They gathered there, waiting as the girls came down the stairs.

Cynthia was in the middle of the group. She was wearing a floor-length, white-trimmed, powder blue dress with a waist cinched right under her breasts. She had on long white gloves, her hair had been done up above her head, and she wore a silver choker and matching earrings.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.