New Kid in School - Cover

New Kid in School

Copyright© 2008 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jared has reluctantly changed from his High School in Richmond to Claiborne High in the Construct. He's worried about fitting in. Will he make new friends? What about his old friends? Will he do well in this new environment? Set several years after the story Claiborne High.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Yesterday you and Martin were talking about the differences between the outside world, and here at Claiborne," Shannon said as they left their last class of the day. "Try this: how many students here at Claiborne are virgins in real life? I am. Back home, outside, I've barely even let a boy kiss me, and yet here I've had sex with three different boys just today, and I don't know how many over the last year."

"You mean you didn't count them?" Cynthia joked. "I haven't. I figure that if we notched our bedposts for each guy, my bed would collapse."

"I'm the same as you guys," Jared said. "Last year a girl in my class let me feel her up, but that was it."

"I'm the same as you, Shannon," Cynthia said. "I just haven't been doing it very much in the last three weeks. I didn't wait long after I got here, either. I was doing it two days after I arrived."

"Yeah, it was about two days for me, too," Shannon said. "I know, Jared, for you it was on your first day here, but it's different for a girl. It's a big step in her life, even if it's a virtual life, and a lot of things have to happen inside her head before she does the deed."

"Virgin means innocent," Cynthia said after a bit. "Are any of us really that innocent any more?"

"You sound as if you're orry you came here," Shannon said.

"Yes ... no, I don't know." Cynthia scowled at the floor. "It's certainly a life experience I'd never have had anywhere else." They passed an alcove with half a dozen students having sex and stopped to watch. "Even what we're doing now, just watching, is something I'd never even have thought of at my old school."

"Not even online?" Shannon asked. "I never had the nerve to check some of those online websites, I was always afraid my mother would catch me."

"I did a few times," Jared said. "I'm a guy, I'm curious, what else would I do."

"And now?"

"Two days after I started here I deleted everything and even reformatted my hard drive to make sure my buddies wouldn't bring it back."

"Because of Claiborne?"

"In part. I wanted to get rid of the porn, but I needed to install the software so I could do my homework. I'd like to think I was just being practical, but I think I've grown a bit."

Cynthia glanced down at his dick, and then laughed. "Forgive me. That's a natural reaction a lot of girls around here have when a guy says he's grown. They want to see if their favorite part of a guy has grown."

"Are the people we're watching making anyone horny?" Jared asked. He had his eye on one girl who was facing them and riding a guy. Her pale tits were bouncing up and down as she rammed herself down on the guy's cock.

"A little," Cynthia said. I ... this isn't ... I know a girl's not supposed to say anything, but..."

"But what," Shannon prompted. "Spit it out."

"I like watching couples do it," Cynthia said in a small voice. "I know girls aren't supposed to be aroused by visual images, but like there with Jeri, I kind of get a little turned on by seeing Tim's dick going in and out of her hole."

"Now you're making me react," Jared said.

"I like watching Tim's ass," Shannon said. "It's one of the finer ones around here, and I'd love to grab it."

"While the front half gets really personal with you?" Jared asked, grinning. He slid an arm around the waist of each girl.

"While his dick gets better acquainted with my insides," Shannon said. "Let's call it like it is."

Tim slowed, and after a few seconds pulled back. His cock was coated in white, and as they watched it began to relax. A thin skein of white flowed out of Jeri's pussy and down her bottom to pool on the cushion.

"Now that's a turn-on," Shannon said. "How's your dick?"

"It's going to need some attention pretty soon," Jared said.

"Then let's find some place where we can take care of things," Cynthia said. She led them down the hall to the next alcove. There she knelt in front of Jared and began sucking his cock. Shannon joined her, licking his balls.

Jared caught his breath at the sudden sensation. Two tongues, it was more than he'd expected. Along with them came two pussies, two mouths, and two sets of tits.

He closed his eyes, rocking back and forth a bit as the girls traded off between his balls and his cock, each taking her turn. He could tell the difference, too. Cynthia used her hand as well as her mouth. Shannon swirled her tongue around him, especially getting that sensitive place just below the glans. And she cupped his ass, squeezing it from time to time.

"Okay," Cynthia said, pulling back with a smack of her lips. "Now what? We've got two pussies, but only one cock."

"Simple," Jared said. "One gets my cock and the other gets my tongue. I'll let you two figure out the arrangements."

"While you lie there and we do all of the work," Cynthia said. "Sure, why not? It'll be different."

"And Cynthia and I are good friends," Shannon added. "I saw something the other day, and have wanted to try it."

"Oh?" Cynthia looked at her friend as Jared lay on the floor with a cushion under his head. "What's that?"

"There was a guy and a gal doing it with one of the teachers," Shannon said. She knelt next to Jared's hips and resumed licking his cock. "At first I thought they were just leaning against each other, but after a bit I could see that the girl and the teacher were rubbing their nipples against each other." She laughed around a mouthful. "It looked ... interesting."

"No fair," Cynthia said as she straddled Jared's face. "You've got the good part."

"Has he eaten you lately? He's getting quite talented with that tongue of his."

"No, he hasn't. I've been wond— oh." She squirmed slightly and pressed down against his mouth. "Oh, yes. Good tongue."

Jared burrowed his tongue into her channel, then flicked it back and forth, caressing her lips. He paused when he felt Shannon impale herself on him. Then he leaned back and stuck his tongue as far into Cynthia as he could. He thought she said something, but her thighs were against his ears, and he wasn't sure.

Cynthia shuddered, and her pussy got wet. He felt her clamp briefly around his tongue. He didn't think she'd come, but her insides were getting hotter and wetter by the second. He nestled his nose against her hole, and began lapping around her clit.

Cynthia quivered at each touch of his tongue. She leaned forward, pressing against his mouth. Shannon shifted, leaning forward, too. He felt downward and rested his hands on Shannon's thighs. He wished he could see what was going on, but that was impossible with Cynthia's pussy in his face.

Both girls began to moan. Shannon snapped her hips as she rode up and down. Cynthia just continued to quiver, her juices pouring across his face. He was a long way from coming, but he was pretty sure the girls weren't.

Cynthia went off first, flooding his face with her wetness, and pressing against him so hard he couldn't breathe. He could actually feel the floor of her pussy clenching and moving as she came. Finally she slid her hand down between her pussy and his tongue, and rolled off. He spared her a glance. Her hair was disheveled, her face was red, and her nipples were sticking out like two large red erasers.

He slid his thumb against Shannon's clit. She made a gargling sound and then stopped breathing as her climax took her. She seemed to hold herself in mid-air, her face rigid, but her muscles clenching around him repeatedly. Finally she slumped over, gasping for breath. He touched her nipples, and she actually flinched away from his fingers.

"S-s-sorry," she got out. "Too sensitive." She lay next to Cynthia, a blank look on her face.

"He's still got a stiffy," Cynthia said. "We should do something about it before he hurts himself."

"You take it, I ... I need to rest a bit."

Cynthia opened her legs. "C'mere, big boy. Give it to me."

Jared was over her in a flash, guiding his cock into her heated depths. She was so wet he went all the way into her with the first thrust.

She crooned, a pleased smile on her face. "So good. God, that feels so good."

"This isn't going to take long," Jared said, and started thrusting. He could already feel the sap rising.

Cynthia bucked up against him, squeezing her pussy muscles, and hooking her ankles against his thighs. She ran her hands up his arms and over his shoulders. Her tits bounced wildly as she moved. Her eyes were alight, and there was a small grin on her face.

"Give it to me!" she whispered. "Come for me, baby. Give me your come!"

That set off something deep inside him. He felt his cock expand, and he tried to plunge all the way through her. Everything narrowed down to his cock, and the incredible feeling of it inside her. His eyes clenched as he fought to hold everything back, but it was too much. He groaned as he blasted spurt after spurt into her churning depths.

He finally couldn't prolong it, and slumped, spent. She gave his shrinking cock a couple of squeezes, and then pushed him off. He lay on the floor next to her, dazed. Cynthia squatted over Shannon, and a long, ropy strand of his come slipped out of her pussy into Shannon's mouth.

"It's only right that I share," Cynthia said when she saw him watching. She leaned back against the ottoman, one hand played with her tits, the other stroking her pussy. "That was ... we should do that more often."

Shannon nodded. "I'm willing."

"Me, too," Jared said. He wanted to put his arm over his eyes and fall asleep. But he also wanted to come in Shannon. But that, it seemed, was the last thing on the girl's mind.

"All three of us came," the redhead said as she got to her feet. She helped Cynthia up, and then reached down for Jared. "C'mon, buddy boy. We need to clean up. Then we can try this again, tomorrow."

"Uh huh, sure." He got to his feet and slipped an arm around each girl, squeezing their bottoms. "It might take me that long to recover."

"I'm a lot hornier in here than I am out there," Shannon said when they'd finished dressing. "I've always been more than a little horny, more, I think, than the average girl my age. I just never felt the pressure to do anything about it, not until I came here."

"I touch myself," Cynthia said. "I don't go to sleep until after I've come. I have to wait until my younger cousin is asleep, but then let my fingers do their magic. I don't know about you two, but I've got so much tension built up from what we do here that I need some relief."

"I whack off," Jared said.

"Me and my fingers get really acquainted with each other," Shannon said. "I do it when I get home. Puts me in a much better frame of mind."

"I wasn't this obsessed with sex," Jared said. "Girls may kid about it, but a guy thinks about sex a lot. We almost can't help it. Our dicks are right there, and given how girls like to show themselves off..."

"That's right, blame the girl," Shannon said, but she grinned to take the edge off of her comment.

"Can't help it," Jared said. "A guy's hard-wired that way, something women know, at least on an instinctive level, but seem to forget from time to time."

"That's because we want you to be more like us," Cynthia said. "I know," she added, holding up her hand, "that everything works better if you aren't, but you forget, and you want guys to be understandable."

"The male mind is a mystery," Shannon said. "I've always thought so."

"No it isn't," Jared said. "I do half my thinking with my dick, and as long as it has a pussy or two to play in, it's happy. That in turn makes me happy."

"Whereas a girl doesn't need a dick to make her happy," Cynthia said. "Oh, after you get used to having one around it's a good thing, but you go through the first 14 or 15 years of your life without one, and you can be happy."

"It makes me happier," Shannon said. "But you're right, when I was 12 I certainly didn't need a dick to brighten up my day."

Cynthia stopped, shielding her eyes from the sun. "Darn, the buses are here already."

"Why do you want them to be late?" Shannon asked.

"It gives us more time to talk," Cynthia replied, "and other things. But now it's time for home and the cousins."

"Are they still a problem?" Jared asked.

"I'm getting a handle on it." She headed toward her bus. "See you guys tomorrow."

"Later," Jared replied, and said the same thing to Shannon.

The buses began pulling out, and shortly after his bus turned east, things faded out.


Jared stopped at Steve's Gym on his way home. Working out was boring, even with a TV in front of him, but he needed to get some exercise. As he understood it, his body was getting some weird sort of workout when he was in the Construct, but he didn't seem to be losing weight or anything. A one-hour workout every day on his way home took care of that.

They had P.E., but it was mostly swimming, with some workout machines just like in any gym. They didn't seem to spend more than 45 minutes in the gym or pool. The rest of the time they were in the shower. It was hard to remember the details of what happened after that.

Soft female hands had washed his butt, and then slid around to wash his tummy and chest. He could feel the girl's tits pressed against his back. A mouth had fastened around his cock. His hand had been guided to some girl's pussy. Things got a little hazy after that, lost in the steam and spray. But he remembered coming in someone's pussy, and he remembered the taste of some girl. But he hadn't been able to see who it was in either case.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.