New Kid in School - Cover

New Kid in School

Copyright© 2008 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jared has reluctantly changed from his High School in Richmond to Claiborne High in the Construct. He's worried about fitting in. Will he make new friends? What about his old friends? Will he do well in this new environment? Set several years after the story Claiborne High.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"A dance?" Jared asked. They were sitting in Home Room listening to the announcements. He looked at Cynthia. "Are they serious?"

"I think so," Cynthia whispered. "That's what she said. Um, I wonder if I'll get to wear a really nice dress."

"Maybe we'll dance in the nude, just like how we do everything else around here."

She smiled indulgently. "It's hard to dance when you're naked. The boy gets stiff and his dick keeps getting in the way. Pretty soon he has other things on his mind."

"And the girl doesn't?"

"That's where we're different. I'm pretty sure the only thing boys think about is sex, but girls think of things other than that. Besides, a dance is a chance to dress up and feel really pretty."

Jared was going to say more, but the Home Room Teacher had finished with announcements and everyone was quiet. He'd seen the look Cynthia had on her face after undressing this morning, and he was pretty sure she was only thinking about sex. If Shannon was right, and he had no reason to believe otherwise, she was probably getting frustrated because she had to do most of her homework at school, and the only chance she had to relax and enjoy herself was at the beginning of the day.

She'd been running late, and most of the kids had already paired up. He and Shannon were busy in a 69, so he'd seen Cynthia stalk across the hall only when he came up for a breath. She'd found a boy, and about the time he got behind Shannon and put it to her doggie style, Cynthia had wrapped her arms and legs around a boy and was trying to pull him into her.

He'd been surprised that he hadn't felt any jealousy. It had to be part of the culture at school. Sex was something you did, but you didn't get hung up about it. The girl wasn't your private possession, and that was an important lesson. He hated it when the school gave lessons like that.

Cynthia had shifted to being on top of the boy, facing away, and so while she rode him, and he pounded into Shannon's heated pussy, he leaned over and sucked Cynthia's tit. She had gotten this incredibly pleased look on her face, and had held him to the back of her head. In the end, he'd exploded into Shannon, while the boy came in Cynthia, all at the same time. Shannon had caught her breath like she did when she came, and he could feel Cynthia quivering through her own climax.

They'd collapsed into a tangle of arms and legs. It was several minutes before anyone felt like moving.

"God, I love it when that happens," Shannon said when she finally stirred. "It's sort of cosmic or something when everybody comes at the same time."

"Never felt anything like it before," Jared said.

"I wish we could do it again," Cynthia said. She got to her feet and pushed her hair back. "Well, I hate to screw and run, but Home Room is in just a few minutes, and we'd better hurry if we don't want to be late."

The others got to their feet and headed for the showers. They'd just beaten the bell into Home Room.

Now, as they split up to go to their first classes, Jared found himself walking in step with Cynthia. "What was that about a dance?" he asked.

Her eyes lit up. "They had one last term. It's not held here at the school, but a nearby town. You can't see it from here, but there's a small town about three miles from here."

"And do we end up there, or start here, or what? How do they work it?"

"You show up here to get ready—"

"And dressed?"

"Of course, silly. A dance is a chance to dress up and look really pretty, at least for the girls. Guys are supposed to look handsome."

"Do they provide the clothes? Or do they have some way to bring them here?"

She laughed. "Oh, no, there's a dress shop in town. You're given a credit, but it all comes out of the fees and tuitions that the school collects. Or, in some cases, if you're here on a scholarship, the school pays for it all."

"I think that's most of the students," he said.

She shrugged. "Could be, I've never looked into it." She looked up at him shyly. "Are you asking me to the dance?"

"Sure." He thought about what she'd said, and realized that, indirectly, she had just asked him. "Uh, that is, will you go to the dance with me?"

Her smile lit the hallway. "Why yes, of course I will."

They had to part before he could say much more. He tried to picture her in a dress—the most he'd seen her in had been the jeans and tee-shirt she normally wore to school—and surprised himself by succeeding. Of course it would be hard not to see her as he did now: naked, her body lean but curvy, with well-rounded breasts, a cute ass, and that wisp of hair at the base of her tummy and covering her pussy.

He sighed, turning away and forcing himself to think of his next class. The trouble was, it was too easy to think of sex here at Claiborne. Of course once you did, and got horny, it was easy to take care of the problem, too. He eyed the ass of a cute brunette in front of him. He could feel his cock twitch, and knew that the only thing that was going to take his mind off of sex was burying his rod in some girl's willing pussy.

An hour later he did with the brunette he'd followed into class. She bucked and twisted against him, her tits bouncing around vigorously. She wanted it hard, and he gave it to her that way. She gripped his bottom hard when she came her mouth open in a silent scream. When he felt her pussy spasm around him he couldn't hold back. He arched, driving as deep into her as he could get, grunting softly, his mind blank as he poured his passion into her in one surge after another.


" ... like to stick the old schlang in her," Elrod said, staring at a teenage girl waiting at a nearby bus stop.

"She's making me hard," Tommy said. "I wonder if she puts out."

"That's what we need," Elrod said as the bus stopped and the girl got on. "We need to find some cunt who'll take all of us. You know, somebody who'll spread and let us all have a crack at her crack."

The others laughed, and Elrod grinned at his rather inane witticism.

Jared wanted to turn away. He'd done it with a girl just after she'd done it with some other guy, earlier that day as a matter of fact in the shower at the end of P.E. He couldn't tell if she was wetter than normal. There'd been a pile of bodies, male and female, spray, steam, and everything else. The girls had been wet and willing, and the guys hard and ready.

He'd come twice in the shower, and afterwards had felt so tired he had trouble keeping his eyes open. But like every other time at Claiborne, he'd been ready to go two periods later when Shannon had wanted a hard cock.

"What's a matter, Jared?" Tommy asked, interrupting his reverie. "That bitch not interest you?"

"Oh, she interests me all right," Jared replied. She looked just like the brunette he'd done it with earlier that day. "What's not to like? She's got tits and a pussy. What else does she need?"

"A mouth?" Tommy asked, and laughed. "We could double-team her. Saw it on a website last night. The slut was sucking one guy, and fucking another."

"I've seen that," Elrod said. "It's like the slut can't get enough cock."

"I wonder if some girls actually get that way," Jared said. "There was this one site where the girl sure acted like it, and even said there were times she couldn't get enough."

"Yeah, fucking nymphos," Elrod said. "Girls'll tell you they aren't, but when you give it to them, they like it."

"We just need to find someone like that," Tommy said. "I'm so horny I can't think straight."

"I may have someone lined up," Elrod said. "There's this one gal who might be interested."

"If she's like the last one you 'found'," Tommy said, "it'll cost each of us $20. No thanks, I don't want to pay for it."

"Nah, she's willing to do it for free. Who's in?" He looked around, checking faces. "What about you, Jared?"

He shook his head. "Can't, my dad's got me doing stuff the next couple of days. I'll be with you in spirit, though."

Elrod frowned, but before he said anything his face cleared and a sneer twisted his lips. "Probably wouldn't know what to do with it if it dropped in his lap," he said.

Jared let that insult pass. "Told you, my old man has something cooked up."

The others in the group shifted ever so slightly, as if they were giving him the shoulder. Just like that he wasn't part of them any longer.

Nobody made it overt, but over the next hour he found himself shuffled off, and when the group finally split up, he was the only one who left their hang-out by himself. Nobody said anything, but he could sense that he wouldn't be missed.

"It's been coming for a while," he said to himself as he walked home. He remembered the last girl Elrod had 'arranged', a hooker who was willing to take on a half-dozen horny teenage boys for a price. Everyone had had to use a condom. He'd thought it pretty exciting, he could touch her tits and pussy, but that was just before he'd started at Claiborne. If there was one thing he'd learned, it was that he liked the girls eager and willing, something you didn't get with the girls selling themselves on the street.

In a way he wasn't sorry to go his own way. One of the teachers at Claiborne had actually encouraged it. Oh, not in so many words, like a lot of high school students he was fairly resistant to direct pressure. His time at Jackson High had taught him to give lip service to whatever cause the teachers were pushing, 'cooperate and graduate' as they said.

Mrs. Amundson was blonde and Swedish, with big boobs and a shaved pussy. He'd stared at it all during class. Shaved pussies weren't uncommon at school. As far as he could tell, most girls went through stages: first, having hair was a badge of some kind, that she was an adult; then trimming it back, ostensibly for a bathing suit outside of school, usually down to either a tough just above the beginning of her slit, or a thin vertical strip; third, a hesitant shaving, just as an experiment.

Shannon said she'd tried it, but she didn't like having to shave her mons every morning. She kept a small patch, enough that her sisters who roomed with her wouldn't comment on it when they saw her naked. Cynthia, on the other hand, said she liked the 'natural' look. She'd also admitted her cousins would have said something if she had shaved.

But Mrs. Amundson had no qualms about being as bare as a young girl. Jared had stared, fascinated, as the teacher's coral-colored pussy lips distended around his cock. She'd been tight, lord but she'd been tight, and it took every ounce of control he possessed to keep from coming when he was entering her.

After he'd caught his breath he'd settled into making her happy. He'd pumped her until she tossed her head, her long blonde hair whipping back and forth. Her hands had clenched his waist, and he'd felt her grip tighten as she'd gotten close. She'd finally come, making a moaning noise deep in her throat.

That'd been too much, and he'd shifted into high gear, trying to ram his cock all of the way through her. He'd finally flooded her with his come in one long, searing pulse after another.

They relaxed together, their arms partially around each other. His fingers stole down to her pussy, feeling where other girls had hair.

"You like it?" she asked. "There was never very much there anyway."

"It's different," he said. "I think I like it, but..."

"I know. I thought I'd try it. I was ready for a change in my life."

"Does it ... does it feel any different?"

"No, not really. You don't really feel your hair down there. Do you feel yours?"

"Not really."

"I think the only time I notice it now is when someone goes down on me. My view of their face isn't blocked by my hair." She sighed, and her hand stole down to his cock. She stared up at the ceiling as she stroked it. "My friends think I'm shameless because I shaved down there. Guys, they point out, can see everything. They say that as if it's a bad thing, but every person must choose their own path in life, and going bare down there is part of mine."

Jared paused, looking at the usual way home. Normally he'd cut through the park and down an alley. Today, though, he decided to go a different way. He'd go past the library, and, who knows, maybe he'd go in.

He was reading the book he'd checked out when his father got home.

"What are you reading?"

Jared held up the book. "Mr. Lincoln's Army."

"The Civil War?" His father looked surprised. "I didn't know you were interested in history."

"I wasn't, but this was mentioned in one of the textbooks at school, and I thought I'd see what it was about."

"I thought you'd be hanging out with your friends."

Jared shook his head. "I'm not so sure one or two of them are my friends any more," he said.

"Something happen?"

"Just a different perspective on things."

His father straightened and nodded. "I hope you find it interesting."

"It's like the book is a snapshot of America at the time," Jared said. "And it's a part of American History that's been downplayed or ignored."

"Ignored?! What do you mean by that?"

"The civil war is covered in a couple of days," Jared said, closing the book, but leaving his finger in it to mark his place. "There's the Battle of Gettysburg, the Emancipation Proclamation, and Lincoln's assassination. That's usually it. Oh, I almost forgot, all of the moral evil of slavery, well, black slavery, at least here in America, and how that's stained our whole culture."

"There was more to it than that," his father said.

"Yeah, like not even mentioning how 350,000 Union soldiers died to help free the slaves. Somehow that's glossed over."

"It's inconvenient to the current narrative." His father made himself comfortable in his chair. "What else do they miss?"

"The clash of the economies, industrial vs. agrarian," Jared said. "The Union drew a lot of small farmers to the ranks, but at its core it was an industrial economy. The South needed chattel slavery to sustain its agrarian economy. So one of the things driving the road to war was this economic clash, and one of the things that came out of the war was the moving of industries to the South, and laborers to the North. There's more, of course, but that's a good part of it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.