New Kid in School - Cover

New Kid in School

Copyright© 2008 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jared has reluctantly changed from his High School in Richmond to Claiborne High in the Construct. He's worried about fitting in. Will he make new friends? What about his old friends? Will he do well in this new environment? Set several years after the story Claiborne High.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Do they have P.E.?" his father asked, "or any kind of organized sports?"

"They don't have an athletic program," Jared replied. "You're in the Construct, it's in your head, so how can you compete against other schools?" Besides, he told himself, you'd have to put on clothes. The fans and team would be more interested in making it with each other than beating the other team.

"But they have P.E."

Jared nodded. "I'm not sure how much good it does, though. Like I said, we're in the Construct. How can it tone our bodies?"

"The mind can do wonders," his father said. "It isn't as good as physical exercise, but making the mind think you'd done it is beneficial. When I was with the Institute we tracked any number of things a person did in a dream state that left physical traces."

"I think I need to join a gym or something." Jared slapped his stomach. "I'm beginning to add pounds. I get some exercise," he added, thinking of the sex, "but not that much."

"What do they suggest?" his father asked.

"I looked into several gyms on my way home today. Most of them are priced about the same. It'll certainly beat just sitting and studying." He put the brochures he'd collected on the kitchen table.

His father nodded. "Let me look at them," he said, and picked them up. "I should probably consider working out, too. I have far too much desk time, and that can lead to a spare tire around the middle. What else is school like?"

Jared wanted to tell his father about the sex, and Cynthia, and the nudity, but the words just wouldn't come. Cynthia had told him he couldn't talk about it. He'd thought that meant that he wasn't allowed to talk about it. He didn't realize it was a ban that they implanted in his head. In a way he resented it, but he could see why.

"The classes are tough," he said at last. "I've already written one paper for my history class, and I have another due next week. I've been told that's about average. We're racing through geometry, and in a few weeks we're going to start on trig. I think calculus is offered in our junior year."

"Doesn't leave you much time for anything else, does it."

"I think that's deliberate."

"What about your social life? Or do they encourage that at all?"

"I've met a couple of girls. Unfortunately, one lives in Oregon, and the other in Arizona. That makes going on dates pretty hard." He'd been told there was a way to date girls he met at Claiborne, but they had to do it in the Construct. He made a mental note to check that out.

"And your studying doesn't leave much time for it here." His father sighed and began stuffing his pipe. "In the long run that's for the best. You meet a better quality of girl in college, one who isn't inclined to drag you off behind the bushes and tries to get you to knock her up. I think you were already running into that at Jackson High."

"Yeah, a couple." There'd been Rachel Bonderman. She'd let him cop a feel of her butt and once, her boobs. He'd been so excited that when he'd gotten home he'd beaten off twice. Now he wanted to laugh. Rachel was cute, but he could picture both Cynthia and Shannon, naked, their bodies quivering as he fucked them. Shannon's boobs really bounced around, and when they'd been doing it the day before with her on top, she'd accidentally hit him with one of them. It'd been like getting hit with a soft fist. That would never happen with Rachel.

"I read the literature about the schools again last night. They're all in what they call a 'Non-Consequential Zone' of the Construct. It means—"

"It means certain actions don't have consequences," his father interrupted. "Yes, I know. I happen to think that's a wrong thing to do. Kids need to learn that all actions have consequences. That's part of growing up."

"And what some people in the government try to shield people from."

His father's eyebrows went up. "And where did you learn that?"

"In my civics class at Jackson High last term," Jared lied. He wasn't sure why he did, but he'd never talked politics with his dad, and wasn't sure this was the time or place. "We were analyzing the speeches of one of our senators, and he stated that people need to be protected from their bad choices."

His father sighed. "And to think I voted for him. Well, if they're teaching kids to stand on their own, then it's possible that those idiotic policies won't get enacted." He opened his paper. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour."

Jared nodded and went back to his room. He dug out the stack of skin magazines he'd accumulated. After a brief glance through them he carried them downstairs and threw them in the trash. He logged on to his computer, and after uploading his homework to the secured Claiborne site, he began deleting the links to the porn websites he used to visit. Why did he have to fantasize about screwing some gal on the web when he had an entire high school of naked girls? Did that mean Claiborne was becoming more 'real' to him than regular life? If so, he hoped it continued.

That day he'd been introduced to one of the traditions at school. Mrs. Pomeroy, his English teacher, had asked him to stay after class. At first he thought it was for something he'd done, or maybe the assignment he'd turned in. But she'd pulled him into the little room behind her desk, the one that normally held classroom material, and fucked him silly. Her tits were big and soft—he'd fantasized about them several times—and her tight pussy had snapped at him repeatedly. It had been quite a workout, and he'd felt relieved when he finally blasted his load into her.

As he washed up he kept thinking: this is what Cynthia and Shannon are going to be like in another few years. Both of them had said they were learning to tone the muscles around their pussies. Now that he knew what the end result was going to be, he was all for it.

"That happens about once a week," Cynthia said the next day when they met in the cafeteria. She hugged herself and giggled. "Some of the teachers are pretty good." She took her tray and followed him out to the atrium. There were a lot of other couples out there already. Some were eating, others were satisfying their sexual appetites first. He had a seat and she lay back, resting her head in his lap.

"I know that in the outside world we can't have sex with a teacher. They're older, and can use their position of authority and so on, but the rules are different here. Things you can't do out there are common here, and even encouraged."

She laughed. "You know, it must be hard for a teacher: all of these available naked bodies, and all of the sex between classes. I'm surprised the women don't walk around wet all of the time."

"Or the men have hard-ons."

"Well, most of them do, and so they bop a student to get it to go down." She began nibbling her food, pausing to mimic sucking giving a carrot stick a blow-job. "The one thing I think you haven't experienced yet is something that happens in the shower after P.E. Every now and then an orgy breaks out."

"An orgy? You mean as in..."

Her face got a dreamy look. "There's all this steam and spray, and naked bodies, and you start groping and fondling. The next thing you know, everyone's going at it left and right. Guys you may not even have met find you sexy enough to get an erection. Now I know that it's partly the situation: everyone's in a big group and touching and sucking and screwing with whoever is handy. But deep in the back of your mind you keep thinking, 'they think me sexy.'"

"Do a lot of girls think that way?"

"You may have noticed, we're all a little insecure about our bodies." She turned her head and nuzzled his cock, finally giving it a little kiss. "I love the way your cock smells."

"It has a distinctive smell? I washed, and—"

"No, silly," she interrupted. "Cocks don't really smell, or maybe it's a subtle scent only girls can make out. I can smell your come, and a little bit of sweat from where your cock and your balls connect."

"I missed you this morning," he said.

"Oh, that. My cousins came over last night and I couldn't get my homework done. So whenever I haven't been in class, I've been in the library. I hope you weren't lonely. I'm probably going to spend the entire afternoon there, too, and who knows, maybe the next few days."

"Shannon and I got together after the first class and relieved whatever tension either of us had."

"That's good. She's a nice girl. You two are alike in so many ways. Have you noticed?"

That was something else about Claiborne that he was still getting used to. There was jealousy, but it was low-key. Cynthia absolutely didn't mind that he'd had sex with Shannon, or even with Mrs. Pomeroy. He'd read that girls who got into what they called a 'non-exclusive' sexual situation were not as possessive as normal. He asked her about it, but carefully, not sure if that would bring an eruption or something.

"That's because girls here at Claiborne can't use sex or other tricks to keep a guy." She looked at a strand of hair and twisted it around her finger. "We can't compete in the normal sense because we're separated by physical distance. Shannon lives in Oregon, you live in Virginia, and I live in Arizona. Barring some unlikely accident, we're never going to meet in the outside world."

"What would it be like if we did?"

"You mean would we jump each others' bones like we do here at school?"

"Well, yeah."

"Maybe, but I somehow don't think so. It's much safer doing that around here. Speaking of which..." She turned and began sucking his dick. It soon stiffened out, and moments later she swung her leg over his hips.

"Yes," she hissed as she settled on him. "I've been thinking about this all morning, and I need it."

"Take your time. Shannon had her turn earlier, so I don't have the edge you probably do."

Cynthia cupped her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples as she rode up and down. Her face went blank and she began to snap her hips a little harder. She must have been more on edge than she'd let on. After only a couple of minutes she threw her head back, and her mouth opened. She drew a breath, holding it. Suddenly she clamped down on his cock, her pussy milking it with squeeze after squeeze, her body quivering with her climax.

Cynthia finally slumped forward, catching herself with her hands on his chest. "Oh, I love that feeling," she murmured thickly.

She stayed that way for nearly a minute, shuddering from time to time from the aftershocks. Finally she opened her eyes. "You didn't come."

"I thought it was more important for you to come."

She leaned forward and hugged him. "Thank you."

They lay that way for a couple of minutes. "I've noticed something," Cynthia said. "Your cock isn't going down."

"It likes where it is."

"Yeah, and you could hurt yourself if you had to walk around all day with a stiffy."

"Not around here. Somebody would offer to take care of it."

She giggled. "Like me?"

"Well as long as you offered..."

"I never told you," she said after a bit, "but I like licking up your come as it leaks out of my pussy. It's sort of flavored with both of our juices."

"Do you want to be on top?"

She shook her head. "Let's let the big strong man do the work."

He laughed, put his arm around her waist, and got her on her back.

"Yay!" she said, smiling. "You didn't pull out of me. I thought you would."

"I should have. Then I'd get the pleasure of putting it back in you."

"I hadn't thought of that. But as long as you're already there..."

He got the hint and started thrusting. Cynthia matched his thrusts with her heaves. His cock made a slick sound going in, punctuated by the slap-slap-slap of his tummy against her thighs.

After a few thrusts she began to moan and pant softly. She ran her hands over his chest and sides, and leaned up enough to suck on his nipples. Her legs began to tug at the back of his thighs, and for a moment he wasn't sure if he was thrusting into her, or she was impaling herself on him. It didn't matter, she was hotter and wetter than normal, and he could almost believe she was tighter, too.

Shannon had made him come twice earlier that morning, once with a blow-job, and once the regular way. Ordinarily he'd be toast until mid-afternoon, but something about Cynthia seemed to draw out the sap. Things faded out except for the need to plunge into her wet heat. She was so hot, and so incredibly tight that he could actually feel his balls drawing up. He tried to hold back, tried to make it last, but he knew it was hopeless.

The final ascent to his climax was sudden. "Gonna come!" he blurted just before he stopped breathing. Everything rushed together in an incredible moment of tightness, and then he was coming, pounding one wave of come after another deep into her body. His mind was filled with the surges of pleasure. He held on as long as he could, trying to prolong it, but finally his body was spent and he collapsed across her, breathing hard.

"God, you really unloaded," Cynthia said when he could focus and smile weakly at her. "I've never had a guy come so long before." She ran her hands and legs over his body, caressing him. "If you had the strength, I'd say do it again."

"I'll try, but not for a little bit, okay?"

"Yeah, guys don't have multiple orgasms. I always thought that was a shame."

They lay there joined for a bit, hearts beating in unison. Jared could hear the soft moans of passion around them, the rapid breathing, the cries of "I'm coming", and all the other noises of a lunch hour.

"It's raining outside," Cynthia said, staring over his shoulder. "I wonder if they open the roof after we've gone home for the day?"

"I suppose so. They don't have to, though. This is all artificial."

"They try to run it as if it was real." She flinched a little as a spurt of come landed on her face. She glanced to her left where a girl had been sucking a guy, and now looked apologetic. His come was all over her face and through her hair.

"I wonder if our juices fertilize the soil here."

"If we ever met in person we could find out." His cock slipped out of her. He rolled over beside her and put his arm around her.

She pushed at his shoulder and laughed. "Silly. If we met in person I wouldn't let you get more than five feet from a bed, let alone outside."

He kissed her and smiled. "I wish I'd been inside you just now. I love how it feels when you laugh."

"We'll have to try it more often. I wonder what it feels like when you're hard and you laugh?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.