New Kid in School - Cover

New Kid in School

Copyright© 2008 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jared has reluctantly changed from his High School in Richmond to Claiborne High in the Construct. He's worried about fitting in. Will he make new friends? What about his old friends? Will he do well in this new environment? Set several years after the story Claiborne High.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Look who's here," Cynthia murmured over Jared's shoulder.

"Who is it?" Jared asked. He was moving, and he really didn't want to stop.

"Shannon. She's headed this way."

"She'll have to wait."

He flexed his hips, driving deeper into her. Cynthia gasped, her hands gripping his bottom. "Harder! Harder!"

He thrust as hard as he could. Cynthia closed her eyes, tilting her head back slightly. She'd stopped moving when she'd seen Shannon, now her middle went wild, shoving back up on him, her pussy clamping around him repeatedly.

"God..." she breathed. "I love that."

"Did you come?"

She nodded. "Do it again!"

He twisted his hips from side to side, giving her different feelings. Her legs tightened, and her hands slid up from his butt to his shoulders. She began moaning in time to his thrusts. He could feel the fire building somewhere deep within him. He drove into as far as he could, trying to prolong the feeling, and failing as he rose.

"Ahhh!" He came in one shuddering wave after another, pumping shot after shot into her churning pussy.

He finally slumped down, spent. He nuzzled the soft skin under her ear. Her hands roamed over his body, touching, caressing, holding him.

"I think," she said when he raised his head and kissed her, "that it gets better every time."

"I wish we were doing it for real, not here at school."

"Me, too."

They held each other for another minute before Cynthia said, "Shannon."

"Oh, yeah." Jared turned over and settled on the grass of the Atrium. "Where is she?"

"Over there," Cynthia said, pointing.

Jared followed her arm, though he was distracted by dropping a kiss on Cynthia's breast and the giggle and playful slap that followed. Shannon was kneeling with her ass in the air in invitation. She had her lips around a boy's cock as she sucked him. As they watched somebody asked her something, and then got behind her and shoved his cock into her inviting pussy.

"Makes me hungry for more," Cynthia said. She glanced down at Jared's cock. "But you need some recovery time. I think it'll have to wait."

They made themselves comfortable and resumed eating and watching.

"She seems out of practice," Cynthia said as come dribbled out of Shannon's mouth. "Normally she gets every drop." Her hand had grasped Jared's cock, and she began teasing it.

"Not for the second part, though," Jared said. The boy behind Shannon sped up, and then paused. When he pulled away they could both see a few white drops between the lips of her pussy. Shannon turned around and licked the boy's cock clean.

"God, I needed that," Shannon said a couple of minutes later as she sat down next to them. Her eyes flicked to Jared's half-hard cock. "I hope I'm not interrupting something."

"She's just proving that the dead can come back to life," Jared said. "I doubt if there's time to give her what she deserves before the lunch period is over."

"We'd wondered what happened to you," Cynthia said.

"Well, I'm not really back here at Claiborne. I'm enrolled in a public high school, and it's boring."

"Your mother... ?"

Shannon nodded. "She's a real head case. She's absolutely refused to let me come back here, even though the Construct people have told her she's in breach of a legal contract."

"The employment contract," Jared said, nodding. "So how did you get here?"

"My lunch break." Shannon sighed. "Can you believe she drives me to and from school to make sure I don't go to the Construct offices instead? I contacted the local manager, and she arranged it so I can have afternoons here, and even then I have to leave at the local 4:30."

"That only gives you three local hours," Cynthia said.

"I found a way to shave some time off of it so I can get lunch, too." She grinned and wiped a drop of come from her mouth with the back of her hand. "I'm glad I did. Otherwise I wouldn't have time."

"But you'd have the full half hour between classes," Jared said. "Surely that's time enough."

Shannon shook her head. "They jiggered things so I only have 10 perceived minutes between classes. That's the only way I can get in even part of the course load."

"When'll you be able to do the homework?" Cynthia asked.

"Back at my other school. They gave me a plug-in I can use to access the proper computer network. Of course I have to use a faculty computer, I can't use one of the ones in the library that anyone can get to."

"God, that's a bummer and then some." Cynthia shook her head. "It's going to be hard for you."

"Tell me about it. I'd forgotten how nasty high school can be." She ran her hand through her hair and patted it back into place. "I'm already getting a reputation as a nerd and a big brain."

"Just what you don't want," Cynthia said. "I don't know where this animus against education came from. If I could find who started it..."

Shannon shrugged. "I figure it's just part of dumbing things down. I know there are a lot of dedicated teachers, but some of those setting policy and the guidelines—"

"And those teaching the teachers," Cynthia said. "Don't forget them."

"I'm not." Shannon drew a deep breath, making her breasts rise and fall suggestively. "They're as much to blame as anyone, maybe more so."

She tilted her head slightly. "I see you went with the natural look."

Cynthia looked down, smiling. "I figured Jared should get used to what I look like now, not what I want to look like."

"I decided to stay with the classic look, you know, Shannon in Five Years. It worries me, though. This is probably what I'll look like when I can finally get out from under my mother."

"It shouldn't be that bad," Cynthia said. "You're 16, or almost."

"I turned 16 over the break."

"It won't be that long before you'll be a legal adult."

"We'll see," Shannon said. "I'd like to know what her problem is. That's what this is all about."

"Dad didn't say," Jared said. "I'm assuming he knows, of course. He might not. I'm curious, though. I think I can find a copy of the divorce proceedings. That might tell us something."

"If you do, send it to Cynthia, and she'll pass it along to me. I think I've got a way to keep my mother from finding out when I get up to something." She looked through the windows of the cafeteria at the clock. "Oops, got to go. Look for an e-mail, Cynthia. I'll put the details in there."

She turned and headed back inside. As she did, the warning bell rang, telling people they only had a few minutes left for lunch.

"We didn't get to tell her about what we've been doing," Jared said.

"I'll take care of that," Cynthia said. "Think of it as learning to summarize our progress. That's a skill we'll have to master in the future."

They got up and headed for the showers. There was a line, but since nobody was lingering, things went quickly. They split up for their various classes, and Jared was tired by the time they assembled for Computer Lab. Two girls had decided to double-team him. One had ridden his mouth, the other his cock. Then they'd switched places. They also spent the time kissing and fondling each other.

"Um, you've got pussy juice on your cheeks," Cynthia said, giving him a quick kiss when they met. "And..." She wiped something off of his other cheek and tasted it. "And come." She smacked her lips. "Um, that's yours. What was going on? No," she added, holding up her hand, "don't tell me. I think I can guess."

"You can tell guys apart by taste?" Jared asked.

Cynthia nodded. "There are subtle differences between guys, and in the last few months I've learned to tell them apart. I think most girls here have."

"They've even got things set up so you can do that," Jared said. "Good."

"I was talking to Hanna last week," Cynthia said. "That was an add-on module that she worked on. She said the food served in the cafeteria was tasteless, and so she copied a module from some gourmet site in the Construct."

"Gourmet site?" Irene asked as she joined them.

"I looked it up. You can use the Construct to visit any of the world's great restaurants and sample their food. A couple of cooking schools are doing that as part of their training. She simply adapted it for Claiborne."

"So that's how you can tell one guy from another."

"By the taste of their come?" Irene asked. "That's true in real life, too. The one thing they still have wrong here is that guys vary. Some it's thick, some it's thin and watery. It's all still potent, but here guys are all somewhere in between having the consistency of thick cream, and their stuff being as runny as water."

"How many guys have you sampled?" Cynthia asked. "I realize it's an awfully personal question, so you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"A few. Enough." She flashed a grin. "And you're right, it is a rather personal question. Guys boast of their conquests, women don't, at least not where the guys can hear."

"I'll keep that in mind," Cynthia said.

"Especially because there's a good chance the number of men a girl's slept with will exceed the number of girls a guy's slept with. I don't know why that is, but I remember reading that somewhere."

"Enough of that," Jared said, feeling his face heat. "Where did we leave off, and what did we want to accomplish today?"

"Ever notice how guys get embarrassed about things we talk about all of the time?" Cynthia asked Irene.

"You think they'd be interested in how they taste," Irene said, nodding. "It must be a guy thing."

"Guy's just produce semen," Cynthia said. "They don't have to deal with it like a girl does."

Irene chuckled. "Back before I got pregnant, the burning question in high school was what to do about semen stains. How did you get it out of your clothes? There were as many ideas as there were people."

"And guys never have to deal with that," Cynthia said with a sigh. "Limited, just limited."

"If you're through dissing us," Alex said, "I'd like to get on with why we're here."

"What did you have in mind?" Jared asked.

"The Parent's Version," Alex said. "We've already—"

"Hi, guys," Shannon said, opening the door. "I was told I should check this out before I left for the day."

"Just in time," Cynthia said. "We're about to make changes to the Parent Version of Claiborne. Only you're not dressed for it."

"I have to dress?"

"Minimal, but it's necessary," Cynthia said. She walked over to the wall and took down a pair of green garments. "For instance, this is what I wear. It was dreamed up by the guys."

"So I can see."

Cynthia slipped on a green skirt and a green vest. The skirt barely covered her, and she left the vest open, exposing her breasts.

"We've learned that as long as you have something on, the Construct will extrapolate what's fashionable, at least for cut and length. When I'm in the Parent's Version the Construct gives me a green tee-shirt and stockings."

"And the skirt comes down to your knees," Irene said. She took a red dress from the wall and wiggled into it. The hem just reached the top of her thighs, and the top was loose enough her breasts were half-exposed.

"What do the boys wear?"

Jared had already pulled on his clothes: tight dark blue shorts with large pouch for his cock, and a tank top. "This."

"Does that pouch unfasten?"

"Velcro. It can come off in a hurry if you have a sudden attack of horniness."

"That could save time. No underwear, I see."

"Just gets in the way. Why don't you go get your clothes? We can wait."

Shannon was back in moments. She pulled on her jeans and tied her blouse under her breasts. "All set."

"Let's load up," Alex said. He settled in his seat, entered a command on the console next to him, and pulled the VR hood down.

"What did you want to do here?" Jared asked when everyone had gathered in the hall of the clone. They were in the back hallway of the school.

"I haven't hit start yet," Alex said. "But I had a change in mind. Irene and I can work on it while you give Shannon a tour. If she's going to be with us from now on—"

"I don't think so," Shannon interrupted. "There's not enough time in the day."

"That's a shame. Anyway, give her the tour. When you're done, come back here and we'll start it up."

"They're actually letting you make changes to things?" Shannon asked as they walked down the hall.

"Not to the actual Claiborne," Cynthia said. "But we have a couple of changes under review, and hopefully they'll get implemented before very long."

"Restrooms," Jared said, opening the door. There were two additional doors behind it marked Boys and Girls. He opened them in turn. "Standard layout." At one time he'd have felt uncomfortable being in the Girls Room, but five months of Claiborne had cured him of that uneasiness. Now he just wordlessly stood at the sink while the two girls looked around.

"Locker room is in the next corner of the building," Cynthia said when they left the Boys Room. "Same division between sexes. The only difference is that the Girls Locker Room has a communal shower."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.