New Kid in School - Cover

New Kid in School

Copyright© 2008 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jared has reluctantly changed from his High School in Richmond to Claiborne High in the Construct. He's worried about fitting in. Will he make new friends? What about his old friends? Will he do well in this new environment? Set several years after the story Claiborne High.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jared slowed, his feet dragging on the sidewalk. He hadn't wanted to change schools. His friends were all going to Stonewall Jackson High. He had the curriculum there all figured out, who the better teachers were, which classes were the better ones that would help him get into college, and how to do it without appearing to be a brain. But his father had heard that if you went to Claiborne—a high school in the Construct of all places—you were guaranteed to get into college.

He did want to go to college, but his way. He'd go to a community college, and then, when people had accepted him at the CC, he'd transfer to Virginia Tech or one of the others. The important thing was to do things quietly. If he tried to be big and flashy about things, he'd get stomped. He'd seen it happen to other kids, and he didn't want it to happen to him.

His father had dragged him to test after test, some of them dirt simple, others more difficult than any he'd seen. They didn't make sense, until one of the examiners had explained it to him.

"We're measuring your capacity to learn, Jared. We know the classes you've taken, so we know you have the necessary knowledge. But the schools in the Construct are very hard. Your father wants you in Claiborne, but it might be you end up in one of the others."

"Is Claiborne better?"

"It's the top of the list. The others are nearly as good, but they tend to be specialized in one area or another: science, math, language, and so on. Only Claiborne, Phillipsburg, and Ste. Marie are general subject schools, and of those, Claiborne is the tops."

There'd been more, hints that there were special things about Claiborne, but the examiner hadn't been specific. He'd just smiled and said, "You'll see."

Now kids brushed past him, converging on the doors at the far end of the walk. It was a pleasant fall day, and at Jackson he and his friends could hang around outside until the bell went off. That wasn't the case here. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry to get inside.

"Are you Jared?" a girl asked, "Jared Shelbourne?" She was a couple of inches shorter than he was, with an oval face and a shoulder-length straight blonde hair. He could see from the part on her scalp that it was her real hair. She had a cute, curvaceous body, the kind he fantasized about when he was in his room alone, and she was wearing a light pink sweater over a white blouse and tight jeans.

"That's me."

"Hi." She held out her hand. "I'm Cynthia Vanderville, and I've been asked to help you with Orientation."

"Orientation?" Nobody had said anything about Orientation, but now that he thought about it, he could see that it made sense. He had no idea where his classes were, or the cafeteria, or anything else.

"I thought I was supposed to report to the Boys Counselor," he said.

"That happens at other schools, not here." She took his arm and started walking toward the front doors. "The Boys Counselor has already seen your record and assigned your classes, so there's no need to meet him."

"What's the rush?" he asked, trying to pull free of her grip. She might be thin, but she was stronger than she let on, and wasn't letting him go.

"We have things to do before Homeroom," she said. "You'll see."

He sighed. He didn't want to be here, but he didn't really have any choice. "All right."

She practically dragged him through the front doors. The lobby was filled with lockers. Kids were stashing their coats and books in them, and heading toward doors on either end of the room.

"Do you know where your locker is?" she asked.

"That's one of the few things they told me. It's 426, but I have no idea where that is."

"That's off to the right near mine. Follow me."

Cynthia opened a locker and tossed her sweater and books inside. Jared watched her, and hesitantly put his books in his locker. "Don't we need these?" There was a door on the other side of the locker. He wondered what that was about.

"You'll collect the books you need after Homeroom. Now follow me."

He'd been given a keycard, and had to use it to get through the next two doors. They were arranged at right angles to each other. When he stepped through the last one, it was into a room almost a mirror-image of the one he'd just left. Lockers stretched off to his left, and hallways were to the left and right. There was a large open area with carpets, couches and chairs across from the lockers.

Kids were undressing at the lockers, and then, naked, drifting across the hall to the couches. There were kids already there, and most of them were kissing and fondling each other. A few ... he stopped in surprise. There were boys and girls actually doing it right across the hall.

He felt his dick lurch. This was way beyond his wildest imagination. He tried to take it all in, the naked pussies, the tits bouncing up and down, the bare bottoms, and the guys who were taking advantage of them all.

"Th-they're naked," he said.

Cynthia was already unbuttoning her blouse. "Yeah, I know. It's school policy. Everything is done in the nude."

"In the ... nude?!"

"Yeah. Everybody's naked all of the time, even the teachers. You don't mind, do you?"

He could see the white of her bra, and as she peeled away the blouse, how her tits were almost overflowing the cups. He swallowed, but didn't look away; she'd started removing her jeans.

Hesitantly his fingers began working the buttons on his shirt. He couldn't move very fast, he was too busy looking. There were pussies and tits everywhere, more skin than he'd ever seen, even in those porno movies his friend Elrod got for everyone.

Cynthia unhooked her bra. Her tits, pale globes topped with light pink nipples, tumbled out. They were bigger than he'd thought, and they swayed back and forth as she moved. She'd already stripped off her jeans, and was now standing next to her locker wearing a tiny pair of yellow panties that covered her, but didn't seem to hide much. And when she removed her panties he could see the lips of her pussy, just like in those magazines he'd looked at. They were a darker pink, almost red—he'd been told that indicated a woman was aroused—and lightly covered by a wispy tuft of blonde hair, the same color as on her head.

"Y-you-you mean..." He gestured vaguely across the hall.

"It helps relax everyone so they can face the day," she said brightly.

"Face the day?"

"Sure! You know, there's nothing like a good climax to get you all centered and focused. At least that's what my meditation teacher says. I know I certainly study better when I do."

"Uh ... sure." He could feel his heart racing. He'd never even kissed a girl, other than a peck on the cheek, and she wanted to fuck? Either this was a dream, or he was about to get luckier than even his friend Elrod, who claimed he'd done it with several girls. Elrod had never been able to tell him what it was like, other than to say 'good'. He was going to find out for himself, and, he suspected, prove to himself that Elrod was full of it. But then he'd secretly thought that for some time, he just didn't have the nerve to tell it to the taller boy.

"Do you do this for everyone?"

"Not personally. This is my first time doing Orientation. We do it different for girls, of course, but guys just want to get it on. Don't worry about it. Everyone was new here at one time or another." She turned into him, pressing her body against his, and putting her arms around him so they could kiss.

His dick lurched again. It was pressed against her hip, and he wondered what it was going to feel like to actually put it in her. Well, he'd know in a few minutes. Her hand dug through his shorts and wrapped around his dick. She didn't caress it—he was afraid he'd shoot if she did—but she held it possessively. He got the hint, and finished undressing.

She led him across the hall to the couches and chairs. Somehow they ended up on the floor—it was cushioned, much to his surprise—and his hand was enclosing one of her tits. It was soft, but firm, and as he squeezed it he could feel her nipple grow until it was pushing against his palm. He bent and kissed her, just like he'd seen in the movies. Her lips were soft and warm, and they parted long enough for her tongue to flick out at him.

Another kiss, and a third. His cock felt rock hard. He'd never dreamed that girls could be so soft ... and so hot. Her skin felt like she had a fever. Her blue eyes had a dreamy look to them, and she pressed up against him.

She slowly slid down his body until she was kneeling in front of him. She licked his cock again. It sent a jolt through him, and he instinctively pushed forward. He could feel her smile, and she plunged forward.

He gasped. His entire cock was in her mouth! Her tongue, her lips, her fingers on his balls ... her mouth was wet and tight as she enclosed him. It was everything he'd dreamed of, and more. And then she started moving, bobbing her head back and forth.

It took everything he had not to come. He'd read that a good sucking could turn a guy inside out. He hadn't believed it until now. Her lips were tight around him. When he looked down he could see her cheeks going in and out as she sucked him. And her tongue... !

He could feel himself rising, trying to push himself further in her. He tried to hold back, but it was no use. He closed his eyes. He could hear a roaring in his ears as everything rose to a point ... He cried out as he came, pumping jet after jet of ecstasy into her mouth.

He finally ran down, sagging back against the couch. That had been the best come ever, much better than the times he'd jacked off. He could feel her hand on his cock, and when he'd caught his breath, he opened his eyes.

Some of his come had dribbled down her chin. She was wiping it up with her finger, and licking that clean. She had a pleased look on her face, and gave him a smile when she looked up.

"You really came hard," she murmured as she pressed her cheek to his chest. "Ordinarily it'd be my turn, but seeing as this is your first day..."

"Your turn?" Speaking was harder than he expected. His mind was still fuzzy from coming, but one hand had already gone to her tit, and another to her bottom.

"My turn; if a girl gives a guy a blow-job, he returns the favor by licking her until she comes."

"I ... I'd be, uh, willing, I'd like to try that."

Her hand slipped down to his cock. It hadn't really gone down, and he could feel it quiver and start to stiffen when she stroked it.

"Let's try something else instead." She turned to another girl. "Joan, I'm doing orientation this morning, so I won't be in Home Room. Could you tell the teacher?"

"Sure," a thin girl with dark hair said. She was straddling some guy, riding up and down on his cock.

"Let's get you a little harder," Cynthia said. "I think the best way is to teach you a little about a girl's anatomy."

"Oh?"

"My tits are just made to be kissed and sucked, did you know that?"

He wasn't slow ... well, maybe after coming like that, he was, but he took the hint and bent over. Her tit was pale with a pale pink nipple that was standing straight out. When he kissed it, her hand went to the back of his head and she made an 'umm' sound deep in her throat.

He kissed the other one, and then went back and forth. Something he'd read in a magazine percolated through his feverish brain, and he kissed his way from one nipple to the other. Her tits were warm and soft, and at every kiss she made a happy noise.

He decided to be daring, and slid his hand down her tummy. He felt the first wisps of pubic hair, and stopped, not sure if she'd let him go on.

"Go ahead," she whispered. "Feel me."

Emboldened, he slipped lower. Her skin parted at the beginning of her cleft. When he slid his finger into it he hit something, a little nub, that made her quiver and gasp.

Thinking he'd done something wrong, he pulled back. She grabbed his hand and shoved it back between her legs.

"That's my clit," she murmured. "Some girls call it their button, or their pearl. Touching it can make a girl come."

He probed her a little more, and she must have decided that was enough. She took his hand, and then arranged herself on the floor with her head on a pillow.

Jared took it all in, the lush body, the round tits, the pink nipples that had darkened as they'd stiffened, the rounded tummy, the puff of hair at the base of her tummy, and most important, the prize, the folds of her pussy that disappeared between her legs.

"Like what you see?" She laughed softly. "Silly question. Your cock says you do. Ready?"

"Don't we, uh, shouldn't I put on a ... you know, a condom."

"Not here," she said. "We don't need them."

"But..."

She spread her legs. Her cleft looked dark pink, and the two vertical lips glistened wetly. Anything he was going to say vanished. He waddled forward on his knees, his cock leading the way. She took it and guided it to her pussy. He was so stiff he had to bend over to get it anywhere near her. He held himself over her with both hands, not sure if he should put his weight on her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.