A True Tale - Cover

A True Tale

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 12

The security detail arrived for the diplomat and was waiting for him to depart. Anyone taking close notice of the detail would recognize the similarity this group had to that of a band of bandits know to be in the area. There were 9 mounted on horses; 3 dark elves armed with long bows and twin short-swords, 2 half-elves armed with X-bows and long-swords, 3 humans armed with lance & shield also a broad-swords, the last was an ogre armed with a bastard sword and obviously the leader, there were 2 dwarves driving the carriage; one armed with a war-hammer, the other armed with a battle-axe., but he was driving. Kneeling in the carriage was a female elf naked except for the metal collar around her neck with a chain attaching her to the floor of the carriage.

Shouting to the leader, the diplomat instructed them to hurry and look for an old man and female.

They took off toward the coast at a fast pace.

Mia woke and found herself in a cart being driven by the old man. They left the road and stopped near the tree line. She became frightened when she saw several riders approaching from inside the tree line. The old man stood and began removing his disguise. One of the riders dismounted and handed the NOT old man leather armor that he put on. The woman with the riders started to introduce everyone, but Mia replied, “Lady Tia.” This caused Tia to shout “Oh Fuck, Shit and Damn It All to Hell!” turning Mia asked, “Lord Keal, why is Lady Tia angry?” Keal just said as he laughed “I told you she was smart and would figure it out on her own.” Tia had stopped cussing and dismounted her horse and began to undress. The largest of the riders also dismounted and was taking something from his horse. Keal had finished dressing in his armor and equipment, Tia was now naked and moving to Keal with a braided leather strap in her hand. The huge guy had unfolded and setup a portable chair next to Keal. Tia picked up a small stick put it in her teeth and handed the strap to Keal.

Keal sat on the chair and Tia laid across his lap crossing her wrists behind her back. Keal used the strap to bind her wrists tightly together in the small of her back. Tipping her slightly toward her head, her hips and ass were now right in his lap.

Suddenly, Keal smacked Tia across her right butt cheek, then her left, and continued back and forth until he had delivered ten to each.

Mia then realized the huge guy had moved the cart, unhitching the pony which allowed the front to tip down and raise the back slightly.

Keal stood with no difficulty, still holding Tia around the waist, and moved to the back of the cart. Keal then placed Tia on the rolled blanket the huge guy and placed at the back of the cart. The huge guy handed Keal a hammer and stake that Keal pounded into the ground a foot outside of the cart, the huge guy handed Keal another stake that he pounded into the ground on the other side of the cart. Keal handed the hammer to the huge guy and was given two braided straps.

Mia was shocked when she realized Keal was about to tie Tia’s ankles to the stakes spreading her legs wide. Tia allowed this to happen, and when Keal was finished he undid his pants, lowered them and fucked Tia hard for over 20 minutes, then he withdrew and entered her again higher this time, Tia spit the stick and grunted as Keal obviously anally fucked her for another 20 minutes. When Keal finished, he untied Tia’s wrists and then each ankle. Tia dropped to her knees and orally cleaned Keal’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.