A Bigger Bed

by Thesandman

Copyright© 2008 by Thesandman

Incest Sex Story: Tragedy brings a family closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Never in a million years did I ever think I'd end up in the situation that I had along with three other sisters, one of whom was my fraternal twin. At twenty-four years of age, I had suddenly become more than a brother; I'd become father too and head of the household.

It had been over a year now since a horrible accident had claimed the lives of our parents. Penny and I had immediately assumed the role of guardianship though it certainly wasn't anything we'd ever planned for or expected to have to do. Bonnie who had just turned twenty had elected to stay at home and help around the house while attending a local university in her spare time. Penny and I both had steady jobs, and provided enough for the four of us to live on, but it meant a lot of personal sacrifice on our parts for doing so.

Gwen, the youngest at eighteen would soon graduate from high school, but had done well enough in school that scholarships, and a part-time job that she had would enable her to eventually continue her education as well.

Certainly the tragedy had brought us even closer together, but I again never suspected that it would eventually lead in the direction that it soon would either.

We had been going through a particularly hard time financially, dealing with some unexpected and certainly unanticipated home repairs. And though we'd inherited a little money from our parents after the accident, most of that was in trust for education and as supplement for meeting the required day-to-day needs of our little family.

We had just managed to get through the recent crisis and saw better days looming ahead. To celebrate, we'd actually ordered in pizza, something we hadn't been able to do for quite some time. In addition, I'd even stopped by the local video store to pick up a movie to watch while we ate it.

It was funny in a weird sort of way, I had actually begun to find myself being the over protective parent. Prior to the accident, I could have cared less what my sisters did when they were out and away from home, afterwards, I tended to question everything they did, and every place they went until Penny, who had assumed the role of mother, put her foot down.

"Brad, you're being too over protective," she told me. "You need to lighten up a little and cut them some slack, they're good kids, hell ... they're really not even kids any more, and you need to quit treating them like that!"

She was right of course, Bonnie was an adult in her own right and could certainly come and go as she please, the fact she'd remained here at home helping around the house which had relieved some of the burden and stress off of Penny was something I had to continually remind myself of. And though Gwen was still in high school, she'd be graduating in less than two months and was every bit as mature as her sisters where in that respect.

After we'd enjoyed our rare pizza treat together and had watched the movie I'd brought home along with it, Both Bonnie and Gwen had headed out on "dates" leaving Penny and I alone in the house which had also become a rarity. They were barely both out the door when Penny turned to me asking, "Ok Brad, so where's the other movie you brought home?" she asked.

Stupidly, I tried to pretend I had no idea what she was talking about, which is when she stood up, walked over to the coat-closet, and reached into my jacket pocket producing the second movie I'd secretly, or thought secretly rather, that I'd brought home.

"Ah, now I see why you tried to hide this one," she said holding it up and reading it.

It wasn't exactly a hard-core porn video, but it was about as close a thing as you could get. Simple plot, lots of skin and an arousal factor that I was in desperate need of. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd been out on a date, let alone slept with a woman either.

"Put it in!" Penny said handing me the CD.

"What?"

"Oh come on Brad, neither one of us has been out lately, and I think we both could use a little stimulation! Besides, with the two of them gone, we can watch it without feeling guilty about it or worrying about them!"

It was true. On the one hand Penny and I had always been a lot closer being fraternal twins and all anyway, growing up we'd often confided in one another, even exploring curiosities about one another along the way as most kids often did. That had continued on most of our spent life together with Penny being there to talk to when I first lost my virginity, and she hers. So it wasn't like we had a lot of secrets that we kept from one another, but now in the new roles we'd suddenly been put in, that intimate friendly relationship we'd always had, had all but disappeared.

"You sure?" I asked. "It's pretty naughty," I added as a final additional warning.

"Good! The naughtier the better!" she told me. "It's been a while!"

I had to laugh at that knowingly. "Yeah, I know what you mean, been like that for me too."

At first I felt a bit awkward and uncomfortable as the movie began, going into a rather steamy sex-scene almost immediately, though its intent was to set up the rest of the story-line and plot which I commented on being really interested in.

"Ah huh," was all she said smiling at me. "You just want to see a bunch of women's boobs!" she said catching me in the lie. Which again was true, but I wasn't about to admit it to her either.

Midway through the movie, I was really beginning to feel uncomfortable, and not because of what we'd been watching, that had more or less evened itself out as we actually did both get interested in the storyline along with all the hot arousing sex-scenes. The real problem was, I had an erection that was giving me fits. And my own sister wasn't helping much either, though I tried very hard not to think about that.

Living as we had been, occasional glimpses of nudity around the house wasn't all that uncommon, especially as we only had two bathrooms that seemed to be constantly in use while the four of us where there. At night, Penny wore what she usually did once she'd gotten comfortable which was a simple pair of panties and either a tee shirt or tank top, which she then wore to bed to sleep in. So the problem for me at the moment was my sister sitting on the couch next to me with what I'd discovered a short time ago, as her hard little nipples had peaked, pressing against the tight form fitting tank top she was wearing anyway as the movie continued and obviously had aroused us both. Luckily for me in a way, my arousal, though less noticeable and far more uncomfortable, didn't stand out like a lighthouse beacon the way Penny's were.

I found myself periodically using my peripheral vision to look at her, or look directly whenever we spoke or commented about something we were watching. I know I shouldn't have, but under the circumstances I was allowing my arousal to guide my thoughts rather than in ignoring them as I otherwise might have done. Penny really did have nice looking breasts, I had seen them a couple of times when we'd either inadvertently run into one another in various stages of undress, or when she'd leaned over while doing something which had on occasion given me a view of her near perfect orbs. But here they were now, the tank top she was wearing almost too tight anyway, perfectly molding them with twin hard little points pressed against the all too thin material, making my own situation more and more uncomfortable to try and deal with. I'd actually begun to look forward to the movie finally ending so I could make the excuse that it was time for bed, then relieve the stress and arousal which I'd been doing for several month's now. Then out of the blue, she turned towards me and asked.

"Brad? You ever watch any of those old movies dad had?"

I had in fact, once. A few of them, though not nearly all. My father had a pretty extensive collection of 8mm black and white movies, though there were a few later colored movies as well, most of those of which I had watched. He'd kept them locked up in a large metal box however, with the only key that existed being the one on his key ring. The one time that he and my mother had gone away for the weekend together, he'd actually left his keys behind, and finding myself also alone as all three of my sisters had quickly scattered into the night on adventures of their own, had left me with "idle" hands and a curiosity about that secretly locked box that I couldn't overcome. I had been surprised of course to discover my father's collection of early-on porn videos, found many of them fascinating even though a lot of them if not most were without sound. Still, it had been an unbelievable adventure for me to spend time watching them, and then getting nervously worried about it having done so, and carefully putting them all back just the way I had found them. I'd never looked at them or watched them again.

"Once," I told Penny truthfully.

"Were they any good? You know, I've never even seen an X-rated movie before," she added curiously.

I really wasn't sure how to respond to that. I mean they were good in the respect that they'd given me plenty of jerk-off material to think on for a while, but did she mean good as in story lines or production capability? Probably not.

"You even know where they're at now?" she asked before I could answer her last question.

Even after a year there was a lot we hadn't dealt with yet, some things we needed to, but had procrastinated in doing for one reason or another. One of which was going through the attic where a lot of things were still kept in storage, including a lot of old clothes, furniture, and an old metal box with dad's movies sitting in it.

"Yeah, in the attic," I said simply. "Why?"

"Because I'd like to see one," she told me just as honestly. "The only reason I ever knew they existed was because I came home once unexpectedly, and found mom and dad actually sitting in the downstairs den watching them. I saw the flicker of the old projector and thought maybe they were watching some of our old home movies, and I thought it was kind of sweet of them to be doing so, so I took special care not to alert them I was even home and figured to slip quietly into my room and let them have that time together. When I quickly passed by the room heading towards my own room, which was downstairs then, I almost fell over. Mom and dad were sitting on the couch, naked, playing with one another, and one of those old black and white movies was playing with what turned out to be a rather wild looking orgy going on. I was in a state of shock for days after that. Couldn't believe my own parents would actually watch something like that together."

I was laughing, couldn't help myself from doing so. I knew exactly what she meant, what she must have felt when she caught them and saw what they were doing, I'd even walked in on them myself once, took a while for me to accept that my parents had a sex-life and that it was perfectly natural and normal for them to do so, even if it sometimes included watching a few dirty movies together.

"You've never seen a porn movie?" I asked seriously.

"No, I never have!" she admitted once again. "That old projector still even work?"

"I don't know," I told her. "Guess we could find out," I heard myself telling her, surprised now that I was.

It was early yet, so there was no real worry about either one of the girls coming home. Even so, we pulled the pull-down ladder back up into the ceiling with us as we entered the attic, turning on the only two dimly lit light bulbs that we had to even see by. The room smelled musty as well as dusty, but neither one of us really seemed to mind. In a way, it was like going back in time whenever we'd sneak up here together to explore our adolescent curiosities, so in a way, it felt a little like that once again as Penny soon confirmed.

"Just like old times, isn't it?" she said giggling. "Almost feel like we have to be quiet while we're up here, with mom or dad wondering where we are, and us having to be quiet about it being up here or else them catching us and wondering what we've been up too."

"Yeah, does sort of feel like that doesn't it?" I agreed, just then finding dad's heavy metal box, moving some other cardboard boxes that had been stacked on top of it.

"Damn, what about the key?" Penny asked.

I produced the hammer that I'd brought along with me. "Don't know what happened to it, but under the circumstances, we don't really need it any more now do we?"

It was a cheap lock, never intended to do anything but keep someone out unless they were anxious to get in, which we now were. One hard smash of the hammer against it, and it broke free. In a way, it really was like opening a treasure chest, as old as some of these movies were, I couldn't help but wonder if they might even be worth a little bit of money. Some of them looking more than a bit fragile as we carefully pried open their metal containers looking inside.

I quickly set up the old projector there in the attic as Penny took one of the old sheets she found folded in one of the clothes boxes. Making a makeshift screen, which we hung on the wall, I started up the projector, relieved when it actually began running. The movie wasn't a very long one, perhaps about 12 - 15 minutes is all, and one of the silent one's to boot. Still, it was interesting to watch, even in black and white, and surprisingly explicit.

Perhaps it was because we had a bit of that "old" familiarity going on from days gone by, added to the excitement of exploring dad's dirty movies together that we really didn't feel awkward or even uncomfortable while viewing them, especially as explicit as many of them were, though also feeling more erotic than dirty, simply with them being in black and white. I was certainly still horny, as was Penny, but even that we really didn't acknowledge, the excitement of hurriedly threading the next movie to watch suddenly taking precedence over that.

"Wow, this next one's pretty long," I told her, removing the much larger reel from its metal container, threading it through the projector. I laughed when reading the title.

"What?"

"It's called 'Peeping Tom', says it runs about twenty minutes too," I told her. Penny giggled excitedly.

"This should be interesting then," she said and settled back down on the floor where we'd attempted to make a comfortable place to sit using a couple of old sleeping bags which where sill folded up as chairs.

It was again a silent one, also in black and white, but in fairly good condition as the quality was far better than some of the others we'd already watched.

As it started off, the movie looked to be funnier, rather than erotic, beginning with a rather busty looking brunette sitting at an old style vanity table brushing out her hair which had been cut in the style of the day of course. She was wearing a black, very sheer negligee that barely concealed her rather full breasts as she sat there. The next shot was that of her window, the blinds not quite pulled all the way to the bottom, then an outside shot of a guy passing by on the sidewalk noticing that her window was open, looking in both directions to ensure he hadn't been seen of course, then making his way over to the window where he then stood peering in at her. More moments of her brushing her hair, but then suddenly for no apparent reason, she sits there and begins to caress her breasts with her hands. Meanwhile the guy outside the window takes his cock out of his pants of course, and begins stroking it, all the while watching the woman in the bedroom who is now suddenly naked, having obviously for whatever reason, chosen to remove the negligee she'd been wearing. She now sits, the hairbrush still in her hand, but is now rubbing it against herself down between her legs.

What I had at first thought to be a rather tame and even semi-silly movie has now become quite honestly very erotic. And I am again very much aware of my very stiff cock, which has become even more uncomfortable than it had been earlier, almost to the point of being painful in fact. I glance quickly over towards my sister, who is also as engrossed in the movie as I am now, and notice upon doing so that she too has shifted finding a more comfortable position, sitting now on one leg, the other bent at the knee, but I notice too that her hand seems to disappear down between her legs.

"Is she masturbating?" I wonder, thinking then just as quickly that surely she wouldn't be, not in front of me anyway, and that it is simply my very aroused over-active imagination running amuck here. But even those thoughts now make my own situation even more unbearable than it was a moment ago, and unless I do something, and quickly, I'm truly going to be in some pain here. Using the little bit of darkness that we have as cover, I shift once again, but this time pop the button on my jeans though allowing my belt to remain buckled. I then slowly unzip myself, keeping one eye on the movie, the other on Penny as I do. With the additional expansion of my pants, there is far less discomfort now, my cock no longer pressing against my pants the way that it had been, though I also realize, there is now no way of fastening them back up without making it obvious either.

On screen, the woman is obviously masturbating herself now, lying on top of the bed, the handle of the hairbrush being used as a dildo which she is sliding in and out of her very dark hairy pussy. She continues to fondle her own breasts, her nipples also large and very thick, which is an additional turn-on for me to watch her doing. Outside the window of course, our 'Peeping Tom' is excitedly jerking himself off, periodic close-ups of his dick showing how lubricated he is, little drops and bubbles of his pre-cum oozing out his dick-head which he smears around it with his fingers.

Penny moans at that moment, forcing my eyes towards her and away from the movie. This time there is no doubt in my mind that she's doing what I had only thought or even fantasized she was doing earlier. The movement of her arm too obvious for it to be anything else, especially as she periodically closes her eyes, her head tilted back for a moment, her nipples even harder than I'd seen them earlier pressing sensually against her tight white little tank top.

She moans once again, but then turns to look at me as she does so, the look on her face lusty, vulnerable, her expression pure pleasure which she is obviously no longer trying to hide, not that she had been, but it is evident that she no longer cares that I know, especially when she reaches over with her other hand, now lifting her top, baring her breast which she now cups, touching her nipple with the tip of her finger.

"Go ahead," she says softly, her face a mix of pleasured torture.

I mean I'd heard her, knew exactly what she meant, but even then I sat there unmoving, but it wasn't because I was shocked by her comment, or even that I had already decided to do so, but I was mesmerized by watching her, the movie long forgotten now. But it was my delayed response perhaps that caused her to speak again.

"Oh for hells sakes Brad, it's not like I haven't seen you jerk off before!"

Which is true, she had, but that seemed like a lifetime ago, in another place, another time. This was now.

Penny had all but given up any pretense of decorum or modesty at this point, openly fingering herself, the wet juicy sounds of her pussy being pleasured reaching my ears, her breasts fully exposed the tank top she'd been wearing now discarded as she used one hand to caress herself with, all the while continuing to finger her pussy, frigging her clit.

Seeing her, my own arousal well off the chart, any thoughts towards this being wrong, right, or otherwise no longer a concern. I stood, the movement surprising her a little as she jumped, opening her eyes fully, watching me now as I quickly undid the belt which had been the only thing holding up my pants, now slipping them down and off, along with my underwear.

"Better?" she grinned playfully.

"Oh yeah, much!" I freely admitted as I stood there absentmindedly fondling my cock all the while looking at her.

Once again she reached up openly fondling her tits, uncaring that I stood there fisting myself watching her.

"Damn Penny, you really do have nice looking tits!" I said in a lust-filled tone of voice.

She grinned, a small flush spreading across her face. "And you're a lot bigger than I remember seeing too!" she replied back.

"Yeah, well..." was all I said.

Just then the "tappity-tappity-tappity" sound of the reel having run through the projector alerted us both that the movie was over, which again I had completely forgotten all about. I quickly shut off the projector and pulled the reel off, placing it back inside its container. I had had to lean over while doing so, my cock actually sticking out far enough that it was almost in the way, which again caused Penny to laugh.

"Oh yeah ... much larger!" she said again giggling.

Now it was a bit more awkward. With an erotic movie playing giving us an excuse of sorts, we now sat no longer really having one.

"Put in another," she told me, "another long one."

I was only too happy to comply.

I don't think either one of us really watched this one either. Though this one actually did have sound, and was in color. The background noise of moans and groans, along with the somewhat silly sounding music playing in the background, only served to add to our own arousal which we masked in watching one another by pretending to pay attention to it more than each other, though we managed to do that too ... frequently.

This one too got very explicit, and very erotic. Several couples now played together, touching fucking, sucking, with even the women going down on each other, all the while being fucked from behind. As far as I was concerned, the movie ended far too soon as I was literally on the verge of having an orgasm, and not caring if Penny knew it when I did.

"Fuck!" she said, expressing my own thoughts, though in a much bolder way that I'd been thinking. Even then I laughed, Penny had always had a way of surprising me when I least expected it. "And I was so damn close too!" she freely admitted.

"So was I," I told her, my cock still in hand, leaking profusely as she looked down at it. Then I felt her hand as she placed it around me, gently moving it up and down. Penny slid over even closer sitting beside me. Wordlessly, I slid my own hand between her legs, found the very wet almost sloppy wet passage of her cunt and began worming my fingers around inside her.

"Oh yeah ... yeah," she moaned as she continued pumping my cock up and down. "Keep ... doing ... that." She half begged me. I had no intention of stopping of course I was already well past the point of no return, Penny's hand feeling far better than my own.

She came in an unexpected shudder, a sudden warmth filling the palm of my hand, a tiny trickle of clear liquid spilling out of her cunt as she moaned deeply, audibly, her hand temporarily forgetting she'd been stroking me, which for the moment, I'd forgotten about too, once again enthralled, mesmerized as she climaxed, enjoying a series of one orgasm right after another.

When she finally did regain her senses, she began jerking me off in Ernst, her hands flying up and down my stiff prick as I leaned back against one of the boxes, enjoying the view as well as the incredibly erotic sensation as my own sister sat there jerking me off.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I announced, watching her, watching myself, then began spurting. Her accompanying giggle of delight only heightened my pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she cried out with each hard-felt spurt of my cock. "Damn, it's been a while since I've seen a man cum!" she grinned happily. "That was nice!"

"You can say that again," I said smiling back, though already the lusty edge of wanton desire was rapidly being replaced by reality. "Listen ... Penny," I began already standing as I spoke, jumping back into my jeans.

"No, Brad ... you listen," she said interrupting me. "I know what you're going to say, but you need to hear what I have to say first," she demanded. "Now ... sit down while you do." I did, as she continued.

"You and I both know that neither one of us has any time to even consider trying to date or see anyone, at least for the time being. We took on this responsibility knowing that, something which I have come to accept ... for now. But I also know that one day, we'll both find someone, get married, and have kids of our own, and when we do that, I want to look back on all this, smile and remember it, with no regrets. Not a one. And I'm not going to start doing that now either!"

"I agree," I said simply. "No regrets," though I'd said it meaning that this moment between us, as good and as much needed as it was, was something I was willing to accept and not look back on, or make any attempt to repeat it again either.

"Good, because that's exactly the way I feel! We've both known all along that each of us had a high curiosity and interest in sex. The fact that we've had to put that on hold because of the situation doesn't make things any easier either, if anything a little unfair if you really think about it. So, If anything, what I don't want, is to become resentful towards Bonnie or Gwen, it's not their faults either that we're all going through this. So let's just accept things the way they are for the time being, and try not to make a big deal out of it. If you and I can enjoy, and pleasure one another from time to time, what harms it really going to do? As long as you and I are both ok with it. So, we're in agreement here then? Yes?"

It took me a moment to digest what she'd just said. "Ah ... yes," I heard myself saying. "Yes."


"What time is it anyway?"

I glanced at my watch. "A quarter to," I told her. Though Bonnie certainly didn't have a curfew, Gwen did. Even on a weekend we expected her home by midnight unless there were special circumstances that we knew about ahead of time.

"That's good," Penny said.

"Yeah, we should have plenty of time to get all this straightened up and put away again."

"That's not what I meant."

I looked over towards her, she was busily unrolling one of the sleeping bags. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" she shot back at me. "And don't you dare think that you can get me all nice and horny like that and up a leave me ... don't you even dare!"

"I wouldn't dream of it," I told her somewhat surprised.

"Good, now ... get over here and fuck your sister!"


Most of the neighbors certainly knew what had happened of course, and had been more than kind and helpful towards us, even delivering home cooked meals and groceries on occasion. Something we all greatly appreciated. But Penny and I both knew that would end in a New York minute if anyone outside the house got wind of the fact that Penny and I had been fooling around. A majority at least would look at us like we were some kind of monsters, sick and twisted perhaps, so we were well aware of the dangers and took every and all precaution against anyone becoming suspicious or ever finding out.

Too bad we weren't as cautious and careful about it inside the house, as we perhaps should have been.

Several weeks had gone by since that time we'd shared together in the attic. For days afterwards we acted and treated one another just like we always had, sometimes teasing, sometimes serious whenever it came down to some financial concern or problem that needed to be resolved. But there was another aspect that had entered our lives, and that was the emotional need and desires we'd both been lacking which had suddenly sprung back to life again for each of us. Maybe we should have seen it, stood outside ourselves and took notice of it, but we didn't. Bonnie did however, even though we were unaware that she had.

We were always careful to never do anything, not even in a semi-flirtatious way whenever either one of them was around. But the moment they were gone, leaving us alone together, we seemed to explode, crawling all over one another in complete abandonment.

There were times in the morning when I was dressed ready to go to work and had stood sipping a cup of coffee while waiting to walk out to the bus stop which was thankfully right across the street, so I never missed it. Bonnie would swing through, grab her lunch and head off to school, as would Gwen only moments later. The moment they were gone however, anything and everything could happen. I don't know the number of times that Penny had my cock out just seconds after the door had closed. Quite often I would bend her over the kitchen table, enjoy a nice satisfying fuck with her, and then speed off barely getting my pants zipped up in time to meet the bus.

So it was, that we took advantage whenever we could when the girls had some function after school they wished to go to, or in Bonnie's case a date mid-week since Wednesday was her only other night off from her part-time job when she'd often go out. On those nights Penny and I both hoped that Gwen too would eventually wander off, which she most often did, leaving us happily alone together.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.