Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle - Cover

Preview

Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle

by U.R.N. My power

Copyright© 2008 by U.R.N. My power

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Romantic, Mind Control, Hypnosis, Slavery, BiSexual, MaleDom, Group Sex, Harem, Interracial, Black Female, White Male, White Female, Oriental Female,

Mind Control Sex Story: Now that his training is complete, Mark is free to make use of his hypnotic skills.

The first thing you notice as you enter is the television screen magnifying the image of the tiny pixie as she kneels naked on a stool at the front of the room. Her silken wings shimmer with all the colors of the rainbow, her short hair moves slightly in their breeze, but her big, beautiful eyes remain empty of expression. Her face is slack, reposed, relaxed, and if it weren't for the fact that her eyes were open, you would swear she was sleeping. Her lips move, the motion amplified by the screen, and the miniature cameras connected thereto, and the sound of her words are picked up by the sensitive microphone.

"All that you see from this point on is fiction." she says softly. "All persons and events depicted here are made up in the mind of a very demented individual. If you are underage, or a resident of any place where adult content is prohibited, you must leave now. My Master will not be held responsible for the consequences of your actions." With that, she flutters into the air and disappears, along with everything else, including the room itself...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.