Home Schooled - Cover

Home Schooled

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: A little story about a Highschool student looking back at her life and see just how much more she learned from being home schooled

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

It was when I was in junior high that I realized that being home schooled, I definitely grew up different than other girls who went to public schools. I wanted to experience my 11th and 12th grade years with kids my age to you know go to Proms, and School football games. I know my grades were good enough to even apply to a good collage with out even going to a formal Graduation. The thing is, I would be going with out you know interacting with kids my age. I had a great friend who did go to public school and I wanted some of those things she always talked about.

I also realized very quickly that my mother had taught me things that if a public school teacher taught her students, he/she may be sent to jail or at least lose his/her job. Oh, I am not saying my mother did anything wrong, she did not. She was honest and never lied to me one time, and besides, mothers are suppose to teach their daughters about sex, anyway. When I spoke about sex with kids my own age I discovered that I knew way more about it than the other kids. I also realized that when the kids did not know the truth, they made up stuff, passing it off as factual.

I look back on my life and I can recall so much of my earlier, younger years. Heck, I even remember being bathed in the kitchen sink, then sitting on the counter being dried off. I don't know why I can remember everything but I do. Other kids I have met can hardly remember anything of their youth.

I remember everything so clearly, I remember being wakened as I lay sleeping in my bed, hearing my mother screaming things in her bedroom right next to mine. Only two glass French doors separated our bedrooms. They had curtains that covered the glass, but the curtains were on my side of the doors.

Now it did not scare me hearing my mother yelling and saying the things that she said. I think the reason it did not scare me was the way she was screaming. I could tell that it was not a panic scream but more of some kind of pleasure thing. I guess the words she kept saying were, "Give me that cock, hard, you fucker, fuck me harder!" Now at the time I had no idea what she was talking about, but it was very clear that whatever it was she wanted more of it, and she wanted it without delay.

Now, over the years, I did stir in my sleep, hearing things coming from their bedroom, but I never really came out of my sleep. Oh, I remember times hearing things, but never woke up, even though it was pitch black, I guess I just felt safe. I would just tune the noise out and go back to sleep. That time, however, was different; that time, when I opened my eyes a moment I saw that there was a light on in my mother's bedroom. I knew that if I looked into their room I might be able to see what it was they were doing that caused my mother to yell all those things.

I got out of bed, stood at the doors; I pulled the edge of the curtain over to the side as I watched them. Mom was on her back and Dad was up on his knees between her legs moving back and forth. Mom was holding her breasts and she kept yelling at Dad to do it faster. I watched Dad's butt moving up and down, and whatever he was doing obviously made Mom feel real good. She brought her legs up close to his sides and, letting go of her breasts, she grabbed her knees and pulled her legs back even more.

As I said, I had no idea what it was that they were doing, I just knew that I liked watching them and I wanted to see more if I could. I saw Dad stop and it looked like he was holding himself hard against Mother. He sort of stayed there a few moments and Mom let go of her knees, dropping her legs down. Dad pulled back and I saw something between his legs that hung down as he moved back from Mom. I watched as he began kissing her all over her boobies and then down her tummy and finally stopping when his face was right between Mom's legs. (Look, at that young age, breasts to me were boobies.)

Dad began to lick Mom between her legs. Mom had been catching her breath until Dad started to lick her there. Then she began to get loud and wild all over again. I saw her put her hands on the top of Dad's head and she took hold of his hair. Her head was going from right to left as she said something about coming. I wondered where she had been to be coming; maybe she meant she had to go, maybe to the bathroom or something. You have to remember I was very young and I had no idea what a climax was then.

I wondered what he was licking and where did his thing that was so big go when he was between Mom's legs? I was way too young to be sexually turned on at the time; trust me, it was all just a child's curiosity. At that young age I was curious about everything. I was doing 1st grade work at home with Mom so I think I was around 5 or 6. Every night after that day I would wake up when I heard any kind sounds coming from my mother and father's bedroom. I would go to the French doors, stand there and watch them do things to each other. Mother sure did like to put my dad's thing that was between his legs in her mouth -- she did that a lot. And Dad sure liked to lick Mother between her legs a lot; he would do it before he got on top of her and after he got off.

One night I saw them kneeling on the bed and Dad was behind her, his thing was sticking in front of him and I could see it when he pulled back from Mom, but then he would move his hips forward and it would go out of sight. Somehow I knew it was going into Mother but I had no idea how.

While we (Mom and I) were doing my school lessons one day, Mom asked me if I had any questions. I know now that she was asking me if I had any questions about the lesson and story that we had been reading. I had been thinking about all the things that I had seen her doing in her bedroom with Dad. So I just asked her what were she and Dad doing every night in their bedroom. I remember her looking at me with a strange look; I can still see her face. She just told me that they were making love, that it was also called having sex. I remember that she said, "Making love or having sex is how people in love express themselves physically. It is something that men and boys do with wives and girlfriends."

I had no idea what all of that meant, I then asked her something that most girls do not ask their mothers. I asked her, "Can I do that some time?"

Mom laughed and told me that I was too young to do anything like that, but in time I would learn to have sex and that I would love it as much as she does. She asked me how it was that I came to know about what they did at night. I told her about the light they left on in the bedroom and how she woke me up with her making noise, yelling and bouncing on the bed together.

From that night, for a very long time, the light was off when they bounced on the bed making love. I still would wake up when I heard them and I would be very quiet as I would listen to them talking to each other. It was funny that I would hear Mom and Dad use words in bed that they never used during the daytime or any other time I was around. I heard words like "fuck, fuck me, asshole, cunt, cock, prick, dick, bastard, bitch, slut, pussy, eating pussy, twat, cocksucker" and others.

One time many months later after we finished my history lesson, I asked Mom if I could ask her a question about some words that I had heard her say that I did not understand. She said, "Of course, dear, you know you can ask me anything." I repeated the words back to her that I had heard over the last few months, words that she used in the bedroom with Dad. Now knowing what I do now, I am sure my question was one she would have rather I had not asked. However, being true to her word, she did answer.

She took her time and finally said to me, "Well, when a woman gets sexually turned on and she wants sex with her husband, lover or boyfriend, she uses those kinds of words to communicate and express what it is that she wants him to do to her. She is telling him in those words what she wants him to do in order to make her feel real good. And those were some of the words. Now, if you are asking me what every word means, I think it would be better if I showed you. Come, sit on the couch while I go get one of our porn tapes. Then you can see what sex and making love it is all about. We'll call this our little talk about the birds and bees, our sex education class." I sat down on the sofa; Mom came back, put in a video and started the tape.

The movie started with a woman between three different men, she was kissing them as she held onto two of the men's things that were sticking out in front of them. They had hands on her chest and bottom, touching her. Mom stopped the movie and said, "Oops, wrong one." I asked, "Can't we use this one and you tell me what they are doing?"

Mom looked at me then said, "Oh, I guess it would be OK. Nothing like seeing it all the first time out."

I asked Mom, "Why are there three men with her?"

Mom said, "Well, honey, when it comes to sex, some women enjoy doing it with other men besides their husbands. It sort of adds excitement to it. One man can give her pleasure kissing her while another touches her breasts and, as you can see, the other man is fingering her vagina. See how she is returning the pleasure by stroking the two men's Johnsons, I mean, penises.

"Now, see her kneel down in front of that man there? She is going to give him head as she jerks the other two men's, ah, penises. See how the man guides her head with his hands? She is doing something called deep-throating. See how his dick, ah, I mean, penis goes all the way inside her mouth like that? He has his cock, I mean, his, ah, penis in her throat."

I asked Mom, "Doesn't that hurt her?" Mom said, "It doesn't hurt; it just takes practice, lots and lots of practice. When you are older I'll teach you, but for now let's just watch."

We watched and whenever I asked a question she would answer me. Whenever something happened in the movie that Mom thought I should know about she would explain it as well as why and how great it feels to a woman. She told me all about the French kissing,

When the woman sucked on one of the men's thing, she told me that the accepted proper name for it is penis. She then told me that everyone, when they are alone, calls it a "cock, prick and dick and from now on since it is just us two, I am going to call it those names." When one of the men got down to lick the woman between her legs, Mom told me that was called "eating pussy."

Now you know my next question, don't you. I had to ask Mom, "What is a pussy?" She told me that the thing between my legs was a hole for my husband or my boyfriend to put his cock in so he can give me pleasure. And the proper name for my hole is a vagina but everyone calls it a, "pussy, cunt, sometimes a snatch or bush and twat."

The movie showed the man sticking his tongue in the woman's pussy and Mom told me that was called eating pussy even though he did not bite it. She told me that when a boy does that to me I would understand why women and girls love it so much. When the woman laid on her back and opened her legs, Mom told me to watch as the man slipped his fat cock into her waiting pussy.

One of the three men knelt down and stuck his cock in her mouth while the other man was kissing her tits (as Mom called them). It was very clear that the woman was working very hard to give the men pleasure. Her moans and every now and then she would pull her mouth off of the cock and say, "fuck me, fuck me!" I asked Mom, "Why does she keep saying that?" I looked at my mother and she had this glazed look on her face as she watched. She turned to me and said, "She is enjoying the man fucking her and she is encouraging him to keep doing it and not stop. She is like most of us; she loves the feel of a man's cock in her. One day, dear, you will understand, but for right now, just watch."

I watched. As the woman would moan. I saw his thing (the cock) disappear into her hole and then came back or slide out of her hole, I mean, her pussy. I watched as the woman in the movie went wild like I had seen Mom do with Dad long ago in the bedroom. Mom was watching as hard as I was and her breathing was sounding funny. She also began talking funny, telling me, "When you feel a man's cock go inside of you for the very first time, dear, it will feel like a pinch, but after that, it will be the best feeling that you will ever have and feel in your life.

"Nothing feels as good as something fucking your pussy. Remember that, honey."

I saw Mom out of the corner of my eye move her hand in her lap and she was pushing in on herself between her legs, moving her hand around. I was going to ask her why she was doing that but I decided not to. I found it so very interesting to see all of this, and I wanted to take it all in.

When the man that was fucking the woman stopped, he did what Dad did, he pushed in as hard and as far as he could, then he sort of shuddered. I asked Mother without taking my eyes from the screen, "What happened, why did he stop and why did she put her legs around him like that?"

Mom told me that he had climaxed or as people say, "He came, and the woman looked like she came as well." The man between her legs pulled his cock out and then the black man who was kissing her tits moved and got between her legs. He began fucking her. I heard Mom moan just a little next to me. She was not saying much anymore, I watched as the man fucked the woman a very long time before he came. All the time the woman kept yelling many times that she was coming. And he kept doing her.

The black man came and then the third man fucked her while she sucked on the black mans cock. I felt the couch shake, I looked over at my Mom and I saw she was staring at the TV as she rubbed herself hard between her legs through her dress. She all of a sudden stopped and it looked like she was trying to dig something out from between her legs. I heard her moan and shake just a tiny bit.

When Mom had stopped shaking I said, "It looks like that lady really likes what they are doing to her. Does it really feel that good?"

Mom seemed to come back to me and she said, "Honey, it feels like nothing on earth. When a woman can be with three or four men and they fuck her like that, it makes her feels like she is a queen. When you get your chance you will understand why women love it so much."

I had to ask, I just had to, I asked Mom, "What were you doing as you watched?" She turned to me and I think I asked her a question I shouldn't have asked by the look on her face. She did not say anything for a long time, then she said, "Well, I guess you will figure it out sooner or later. It is called masturbation. You see, dear, when a woman gets excited and there is no man around, she can, well, she can touch herself between her legs and if that is not enough she can sort of use things to, ah, sort of do herself."

I gave her a puzzled look and repeated what she said back to her, "Do herself?" Mother said, "Well she can make herself come by putting something in her pussy and fucking herself." To be honest at the time I did not understand but somehow I knew I had to try that soon.

I did know that Mom liked touching herself down there and I liked watching her out of the corner of my eye. I wanted to touch myself to find my hole to see if it was as big as the woman's was in the movie. I had to ask Mom, "When can I do that?" I guess that was a question that she had not expected as well. I say that because again she waited a long time before giving me an answer. "I, ah, well, you are going to have to wait awhile, dear. You are too young right now. This sex education class does not cover that yet. I am only educating you so you do not end up like so many girls today; I am going to make sure that you do not get lied to about sex. I don't care what question you have, I want you to ask me, I will always give you the honest truth as an answer.

"Now I am aware that right now in your mind you are thinking you want to try masturbation, I know it because I was your age when I began masturbating myself. Now I will not say anything about it. All boys and girls do it; all boys and girls experiment. I do not need or want to know when you do it or try it. Just make sure that if and when that happens you be careful not to hurt yourself.

"Do you know where I keep my things in hidden compartment in the head board on our bed?"

I said I did, so she told me, "When you are older and you feel the need to try and use my toys, feel free to use anything in there. You may even use and watch any of Mom and Dad's videotapes. Just make sure that you put them back when you finish and never take anything out of this house.

"You do not have to ask your father or myself to use them. If you watch the videos, watch them on your own VCR in your bedroom. Don't watch them out here and never watch them with anyone here in the house besides your father or myself. We do not want to know when and if you use anything out of our bedroom. Remember, you do not show videotape to any of your friends, understand, honey?"

I said I did (but again, I didn't). I just knew that it was nice to learn something new like this. It wasn't all that long after that day before I reached down between my legs and found my own hole. And soon after that after watching my folks' videos I found out just how to masturbate.

I remember that very first time I did go touch myself and I felt so good doing it. I had finished our lessons for the day, and usually after the lessons, I would watch TV or Mom would give me homework to go do up in my room while she made supper. That day Mom told me to go upstairs and watch something or study. She said, "Go do what ever you want upstairs. I won't disturb you if you want to take a nap. I'll call you when Dad gets home and supper is ready."

From that day it was always the same thing after my classes, and from that night on, every night that Mom and Dad went to bed, they had sex the bedroom lights back on. I am telling you this because it was by watching her use her sex toys those nights when Dad was out of town that I learned. I would lie in my bed watching through my sheer curtains as Mom would use her toys. I would watch as she would lay there, sliding her white plastic tube that made a humming noise in and out of her hole, as she would suck on one of her rubber dicks. I also found out the right way to use her body massager. And how fast she would come using it. I even saw her fuck herself while she sucked on my dad's cock.

The closest I came to anything giving me the feeling that I thought that they had was when I discovered a brand-new toy in my Mom's headboard. It was a rubber pink rubber dick. It felt heavy and it was a little thicker than Mom's plastic vibrator. I used it one afternoon upstairs while Mom was downstairs cooking supper and baking a cake. I had found that was the best time to watch Mom and Dad's videos, and play around. I would spend a good hour or so upstairs "studying." Seeing if that felt good or if this felt good. I experimented with sex like most kids experiment with other things.

So, while other girls my age were home playing with dolls and watching Disney videos, I was playing with my mother's vibrators and body massagers, watching porn tapes in my bedroom on my TV. By age 9 I was accustomed to the feeling of my mother's vibrator inside of me and by age 10 I had stopped returning it back to the headboard. I was around 10 when I discovered that many nights when Dad was not home because he was out of town that Mom still had a man in bed with her at night. I also realized that the men never stayed all night. In fact a few times Mom had two men over. I would watch her doing things with those men that I watched over and over on her Dad's porn tapes.

Whenever that had happened, I would later lay there listening to Mom telling Dad all about the nights that she had her friends over. Dad really seemed to like to listen to her tell him those things. Mom would always ask Dad if he could taste their sperm in her pussy as he laid between her legs for the longest time licking and sucking on her hole as she talked and told him the many things that they did while he was out of town. Mom would tell him once in a while that she was going to have some friends over while he was home so he could watch and see exactly what happened just so he could get some hot fresh sperm and not have to wait a day for it.

My folks have 23 sex videos and by age 12 I knew them all from front to back, inside and out. I knew them so much that I would say the words before they did. I would think of ways in my mind to improve the movies and better words.

So you see, I grew up thinking that women all over loved sex as much as my mother. I of course loved everything to do with it as well. I would fall asleep some nights fucking myself with Mom's vibrator. Over time I used the other things she had just to see if I could. I tried to find anything to give me feeling that my mother always seemed to have and, of course, that all those women had in the videos.

I always had questions for Mom and she always told me frank answers. I even asked her how it felt to have another woman eat pussy because many of their videos had women eating out other women. I wanted to ask her if I could eat her but I did not feel good about asking her. I also wanted Mom to do it to me but again I did not ask. Somehow I felt it was wrong. I was 11 before I realized that I was supposed to wear underwear under my dresses. Mother always wore a dress and so did I, but she never wore panties and I never gave it any thought. I never wore them, either. It wasn't until I was at the playground with a neighbor friend and I saw that she was wearing something under her dress that covered her pussy. I asked her why she was wearing pants under her dress, and she told me she had to, that all good girls wore them. I told her I didn't and never had. She did not understand why I didn't and I just stopped talking about it.

I asked Mom that evening after supper why our neighbor wore pants under her dress and I didn't. Mom told me that the girls that wore panties would grow up thinking that sex was bad and only girls like us who did not wear panties would know the real pleasure of sex. Mom also told me to never speak of such things again to other kids or people outside the house. And if anyone ever asked why I wasn't wearing panties I was to tell them I had an accident and say no more about it. It would be better to say that then argue about who was right or who was wrong.

I never brought it up again and besides it was very seldom I went down to the park without Mom. When I started my period at age 11 and a half, my mother told me I was going on the pill to control my period. She had me take them with her every night after supper. She was right, because my period was just like hers -- slow the first day, heavy the next two and just a tiny bit the last day. Like clockwork every month. I used tampons like Mom did after she showed me how to put them inside. It wasn't long after that before I had my own little pillbox.

Mom told me there were two reasons for the pill: the first one was to keep our periods in control, and the second reason was to make sure she and I did not get pregnant. She told me many times not to let a boy stick his cock in me, but that she knew just how hard that would be, so just in case, I would be safe if and when I ever had sex.

I laughed at her and said "but you have sex all the time." She laughed back and said, "Yea, but you don't. This is just in case you get tired of my dildos and sex toys and you decide that you want the real thing. Those pills will just make sure that you never get pregnant."

So now you know that when I started my eleventh year in public school I was so much different than most girls my age. I knew more about sex and I say that even though very few girls were virgins in my grade. While they had been doing it with boys, they did not know any joy out of it. Oh, I can say that today because of what I learned in my last two years in high school.

I guess I could say I knew the quality of great sex, while some of the girls knew the quantity of it. Oh, don't get me wrong; I knew the first day of school that I was not going to be a virgin by the end of that first week. Yes, I had been fucking myself for years with my mother's dildos (and mine) but I never had sex with a human, so I feel technically I was still a virgin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.