Angela's Lesson Learned

by Olderneighbor

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Erotica Sex Story: Angela is caught vandalizing. The men decide to give their own punishment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

We thought it was funny that Bob had brought his new video camera and was reading the directions about it while we watched Monday Night Football. It was even funnier when he figured it out, taping us as he panned, zoomed, and tried different settings. He even went outside to try it in the dark.

We were a group of five, white, single males who got together every Monday night to watch the game. We took turns hosting and providing the beer, and this week was my turn.

"Damn, this thing is great," Bob said when he came back in. Now, he filmed me as I grabbed some empty beer bottles and even followed me into the kitchen. "I should go to the park and see how it works there. Maybe I can catch some wildlife," he said as he panned outside the window.

"The only wildlife you're going to find there is teenage gangs and their gang girlfriends," I answered him. I actually lived in a nice, white neighborhood, but on the other side of the park was a bad Mexican one. I felt safe, though, because the police actually patrolled my back street quite often, so I felt comfortable that my friends would park their cars along that street.

I grabbed the beer and had just gone into the living room and handed them out when Bob called from the kitchen, "Hey, I think I do see something. It looks like several figures moving around Gary's car."

"Shit," I yelled, putting the beer down. "Let's go." I ran past Bob as he had walked outside, still taping. Joe, Gary, and Andy were close behind. I saw the figures already running away. They must have seen Bob at the window to get that far ahead. If they got to the trees, it would be hopeless to try to catch them. But just then, one of them tripped and just as he was up and started to run again, I tackled him.

"Let me go, you bastard." I was shocked to hear a female voice. "And then she quickly turned around with a knife in her hand. "I'll stab you, mister." As she backed away, I kept walking towards her. Then the others were there too. Now she saw the odds were not with her.

Damn clever what she did and said next. She threw the knife over by me and said, "I'll cry rape. My friends will come running, and they'll see four white men carrying me away. And then you'll be in for a beating." Of course, she was a Mexican, most likely in a gang.

I thought how suspicious we would look, too, forcing this young Mexican girl into my house, even to my own neighbors. I also wondered who was missing, since she only mentioned four of us. Then Bob said from behind her, "I don't think so, honey." She turned around now to see Bob standing there with his camera running. None of us had seen him sneak around. "I just recorded everything you said."

All the way back to my house, she cried and begged for us to let her go. "Please let me go. Please, I don't want to go to Juvenile Hall. They made me do it. My dad will kill me."

We got her in the house, and getting our first good look of her, we stared at a short, pretty, and young Hispanic girl. Joe and Andy pushed her on the couch, and Bob asked her, camera still running, "Damn, how old are you?" She looked right at the camera and answered meekly, "Sixteen."

Gary walked in, saying rather calmly for him. "Well, it has a punctured tire and scratches on one said. Did anyone think to grab the knife?"

Bob held it in front of us and the camera, holding it with a piece of paper. "I've got the evidence right here."

I grabbed my cell phone to call the police. She actually leaped off the couch and tried to grab it from me, pleading, "Please don't call the police, mister, I'll pay you back somehow. Just please don't call the police."

"How in hell are you going to pay me back, you little Mexican slut?" Gary yelled at her as he caught her and threw her back on the couch. I started to dial and then. "Wait a second," Gary now said and turned to her, "You'll do anything?" She looked back at him, and he started to speak in Spanish to her, which of course he knew none of us understood, and we looked at each other, wondering what he was up to since she obviously spoke English.

We watched as she nodded, shook her head, and said a few words in Spanish back to him (The only thing I understood was 'Angela'). Then she stood up and pulled off her coat and sat down again. Then he pulled us aside. "Remember, you promised," she said to him In English now.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "And what did you promise?"

Gary said, "I asked her some questions about her gang and other stuff. I know enough to ask the right questions, and she started to trust me, especially when I promised her I wouldn't tell you what she said. Then I negotiated for her to entertain us. She's going to dance for us while you record it Bob. But I also added that it better be good, and I would give her instructions while she danced."

I had kept my eye on her while Gary was telling us this, making sure she wouldn't try to bolt. She had not tried, however, and had actually caught sight of my CD's and was rummaging through them. "Nice ass," I whispered to the others. "It looks like she has big tits too," Gary added.

When we came back to the couch, Gary asked, "Are you ready, Angela?"

"Well, except for the music," Angela answered. "Is there any way you can hook this up?" and she pulled an iPod from her coat. I did have a docking station, and soon she was had her iPod connected and was looking through it as we sat on the couch. Then the music started and so did the camera.

She started without much energy at first, and then she seemed to get into it, moving her ass nicely. She was wearing a tight button-down shirt (hard not to be with those tits), jeans and tennis shoes. When the second song started, Gary told her, "Unbutton your top button, Angela, and dance to the camera and make it look like you love it. In fact, remember to make it look like you love anything we tell you to do." She unbuttoned her top button, already revealing cleavage.

"Now unbutton another one and bend down while you take off a shoe and sock for the camera." Angela undid another button of her blouse, and then we all watched closely as she bent closely to the camera to remove a shoe and sock. We saw much cleavage, especially as she struggled to get the sock off.

"Nice shot, Angela," Bob now told her. "Now turn around and do the same with your other foot." She followed Bob's direction now, and we all got a great shot of her ass. "Now slowly turn around, babe," Bob told her as he zoomed away from her ass.

Gary again, "Now, undo the rest of your buttons, honey." When Angela told him that she thought she had done enough, Gary told me to get the phone. She immediately unbuttoned her blouse. "Now take it off for the camera slowly. By the way, you need to smile more again."

We had all gathered around Bob, sometimes watching her, sometimes the camera. I watched her now as the blouse was slowly removed, and she did great, looking straight at the camera and smiling seductively. ("That actually looked like she was really imagining someone," I thought to myself).

"Now the button of your jeans, Angela, and then unzip it slightly and pull them apart," I pitched in now, adding, "and do that look you did just now to the camera, like you're doing it for someone you are teasing." She briefly gave me a smile as if I had guessed correctly, and then she did perfectly what I had suggested.

Just as I was wondering what to have her do now, Andy chimed in for the first time all night, "Turn around and slowly slither out of your jeans, bending over when you get them past your ass. And smile back at the camera when you do." He said it as if he had already visualized the scene.

Angela did as she was told, and then, as she suddenly began to lose her balance pulling off the second leg of her leans, she hopped around on the other foot until her tits were bouncing up and down inside her bra right in front of us and the camera. "Wow," we all exclaimed together. Then I added, "You couldn't have scripted that better, Angela."

"I didn't do that on purpose, asshole," Angela angrily said, hands on hips, "You can be sure it wasn't for you."

"I guess she told you, Kurt," Gary said, "Great job, Angela." Angela looked proud of herself as she added a quick bob of her head to me, hands still on her hips. "But you also broke the mood, dumb shit. Put on another song, Angela." Of course we all looked at her ass as she bent over to find one.

Before she started the song, she turned to tell us, "This is about my favorite dance song, so I don't want to be interrupted during it. I assume you want me to totally strip before you let me go, so just watch as I do, and I'll do the best I can for your probably already hard dicks," saying it directly to the camera.

Before she could see the surprised look on our faces from that last comment, she started the music. She immediately began to move her ass to the rhythm, which was pretty slow and seductive. She teased the camera throughout, actually indicating to Bob that he should stand up to tape now.

Then she walked towards it at tit level, smiling seductively, then away again. As she danced away from it another time, she reached back and unstrapped her bra, looking back at the camera with a teasing look and pulling one of the straps down. Next she walked towards it again while lowering the other strap, and then back again, holding her bra in place. It looked totally seductive to me as my cock grew.

As we all watched in awe, she turned around and walked towards the camera again, this time letting it drop just as her tits were close to the camera. We already knew they were huge, but now we saw her large brown areolas and darker brown nipples. ("This girl cannot be sixteen," I thought now).

Angela continued walking away and towards the camera in rhythm to the music, stopping closely each time close to it, looking at it seductively, and pushing her tits at it.

She must have felt the end of the song coming as she went to a chair opposite the camera now, sat and raised her legs as she pulled her panties up and off, swung them around a few times, then threw them towards the camera. As the song ended, Angela lifted one leg over the chair, briefly revealing her shaved pussy. Then she placed her hand over it. With her other hand, she raised one tit slightly, blinking seductively at the camera.

I clapped then, and the others joined in, and I told her, "Angela that was the best music video I have ever seen in my life."

"Thank you, just don't put in on the internet," she answered. "And I think I've paid you back now," looking at Gary, as she reached for her clothes.

"Not yet, you haven't. I told you I would decide when I feel paid back," Gary answered her. Then he suddenly grabbed her, lifted her over his shoulders, and said, "Follow me, men. Keep that camera close behind me, Bob." We all allowed Bob to follow Gary as he carried Angela up the stairs.

We all followed closely behind as Gary carried Angela's naked body up the stairway. She struggled in vain. Arriving to my bedroom, Gary threw her onto my bed. Then he immediately straddled her stomach and pinned her arms down above her head. "You were sexed-in to the gang, weren't you, Angela?" he growled at her as he raised her hand as if to slap her.

A look of fear in her eyes, she nodded. Gary then said, "I thought so with your body. But now you want to leave that gang and join our white-boy gang, don't you, Angela?" Of course, the rest of us had no clue what he was talking about. "Don't you, Angela?" he repeated, as he now slammed his hands down on her tits hard and held them tightly.

"Yes, okay, Gary, I want to be in your gang now," Angela cried. "I want to get out of mine and join your white gang." I looked at the others and saw the wonderment in their eyes as well, indicating they did not know that we were a gang now either.

Gary, having seemed to have become an uncontrollable animal, now released Angela's gigantic tits and told her calmly, "Well, Angela, you're going to have to sex-in to our gang, too. Only our requirements are going to be more stringent. Those little shits will seem like wimps to you before we finish with you."

I barely noticed that Bob muttered something about a battery for the camera as he quickly left the room. My eleven-inch cock was straining against my pants as I anticipated what Gary had planned for us to do to allow Angela into 'our gang.'

Meanwhile, I turned my attention to Gary as he had now pulled Angela into a kneeling position on my bed. He made her pull his t-shirt over his head to bare his muscular chest and tattooed arms. Then he stood up on the bed, telling the rest of us to strip off our clothes. I did so quickly, releasing my cock, and seeing the others as happy as me to release their straining cocks.

Gary now stood on the bed and had Angela unbuckle his belt, undo the snap to his jeans, and lower them. Then he told her to lower his boxers as well. As he did so, his big, hard cock sprang forward in front of her face. "Now suck it, Angela." When she delayed, Gary grabbed her head roughly and forced her mouth to his cock. "Suck it good, Angela, or I will have Kurt call the cops." She obeyed him now and took it into her mouth.

"Did they make you suck their dicks, Angela?" he asked her.

"No," she answered, "they just took turns fucking me." When he asked her if any of them had fucked her in the ass, she replied, "No, of course not. They're not that mean. And I will never let anyone do that." Now Gary told the three of us to stand on the bed around her. He turned back to her and said, "Give us all good blowjobs, Angela, and we'll see if you can then be in the gang."

Bob came back just then, seeing quite a scene as he immediately began to film again. "Damn," he exclaimed, as he saw Angela kneeling while sucking Gary's cock. She also had the three hard cocks of Joe, Andy and me around her as we stroked them.

Gary now pushed Angela's head to my cock, saying, "Suck this one now, Angela, and stroke those other two." She obeyed again, eyes wide open at the size of my cock as she sucked its head and maybe two inches more. At the same time, she stroked those of Joe and Andy. Gary was ridding himself of his clothing.

"Look at the camera, Angela." Bob instructed her now, and she did so as she attempted to suck my giant cock and stroke the other two. "Almost perfect, Angela," Bob told her, "but look like you're enjoying those big dicks, sweetie." She now followed Bob's direction by stroking their cocks faster and trying to engulf more of mine while keeping her eyes on the camera lens, a hint of a smile on her face. "Yes!" Bob exclaimed, "Now you look like a porn star."

Then he suddenly handed the camera to me, saying, "Here, it's still running. I need to get my clothes off." So I pointed the camera down at Angela sucking my cock, and then panned it over to her hands stroking two more. And then to Gary as he now climbed back onto the bed, naked and huge cock poised.

"Okay, Angela, I'm ready for you to suck me hard until I cum," Gary now demanded. I backed off the bed and trained the camera on Angela as she again obeyed and began stroking and sucking Gary's cock vigorously. She also stroked Joe's and Andy's big cocks faster with her hands.

I now handed the camera back to Bob, who quickly told Angela to look at the camera again. Right at this moment, Gary pushed Angela's mouth off his cock and commanded her, "Stroke my cock, bitch. Pump my cum right out of me and onto you." Angela quickly grabbed his raging cock with her hand and stroked it fast and hard until it exploded. His cum spurted onto her face as well as her neck and tits.

"Smile, Angela. You probably just made Gary cum better than he ever has in his life," Bob instructed her again, and she looked at the camera, cum dripping down her body. She smiled meekly and with a touch of shy pride at Bob's comment. I quickly held my cock to her face.

"Give me the blowjob of my life too, Angela," I told her, and she immediately grabbed it and put her mouth around it. She took the head in and rolled her mouth and tongue around on it. I moaned, "Oh, my god, that feels good Angela," and she tried to suck my eleven inches deeper. She started to suck on it furiously, head bobbing back and forth, each time trying to get it as far down as she could. "If it was just up to me, Angela, so far I would let you into our gang."

Finally she was able to almost deep-throat it, holding it in her mouth as far as possible before having to pull it out to get her breath. This was enough for me, hearing her trying to catch her breath as she had attempted to engulf it, "Hold your head up, Angela," I instructed. Then I beat my dick fast and hard, cumming all over her face.

She smiled then through squinting eyes and said, "Hmm, you white boys really have nice cum for me," adding, "so far. Who wants me to suck him next?" Angela either really did seem to be enjoying this now or she just wanted to make us all explode quickly so she could leave. She grabbed the nearest hard cock to her, Joe's.

She quickly sucked it so fast and vigorously that he did not last long, especially when she seemed to sense that he would cum soon. She grabbed his cock with her hand and sucked half of it quickly, then released her hand and pushed her head onto its entire seven-inch length. She held it there as Joe came right then. Angela did her best to swallow most of his cum without choking, then took his cock out and licked it for the camera.

Now there were two more to go, Bob and Andy. Andy said, "Bob, have someone take the camera for you. I want to have her last."

"I'll keep the camera, thank you," Bob replied. "I want to record her as she sucks my cock. Come here, Angela." Angela rolled off of the bed and crawled on her knees towards Bob's ten-inch hard cock, as he panned and zoomed the camera. He watched the viewer as she approached his cock, seeing her hand reach up to hold it.

She grabbed his cock near the bottom and took the head into her mouth. Then she started sucking it. She looked up at the camera and, as she held her mouth open with half of his cock inside, smiled at it seductively.

"I like looking at my men's faces while I suck their big dicks," she said then as she began to suck it again slowly, keeping her eyes looking straight up at the camera. Then she pulled it out and licked its whole length before again sucking it. She did this several times, all the while keeping her eyes trained on the camera.

This was driving Bob crazy, of course, as he watched this through the viewer. "Damn, Angela, I'm going to cum," and just as she felt his cock about to shoot, she leaned back and jacked his load onto her neck and tits. Then she looked straight into the camera again as she rubbed it all over her tits. Then she reached under her tits and held them for Bob to get a good close-up of his cum.

Next we got to see why Andy wanted to be last. As soon as Bob came, Andy grabbed Angela by the hair and stood her up. He then dragged her onto the bed by her hair, saying, "Come here, you little Mexican slut." She winced in pain as he slid her across the bed on her back.

He pulled her until she was lying on her back with her head leaning off the edge of the bed, Andy's hard, large cock hovering above it. Then he commanded, "Lick it Angela! Lick the whole length." He held his cock above her face, and Angela bent back to lick his cock as told. "You lick cock awfully well for a sixteen year old. How did you learn to do that?

"I've had boyfriends since I was twelve, lots of boyfriends," Angela answered between licks. Andy then suddenly slapped one of her tits really hard. She made a startled sound, and then Andy shoved his cock deep into her mouth. As he fucked Angela's mouth, he began to slap her tits with both of his hands, first one and then the other.

"Damn these are great tits," he suddenly called out as he raised his hands high in the air. Then he slammed them down on her tits and squeezed them hard as he continued to fuck her mouth.

I thought he would have to cum any second now (I know I was hard again from watching this), but instead he pulled his cock out of her mouth, picked her up, and stood her at the side of the bed. Now he had her grab his cock and, as she stroked it, he first slapped her ass hard, then a tit. He grabbed her under the chin and kissed her roughly on the lips, forcing them open to French kiss her, still very roughly.

"You like it like this, don't you Angela?" he asked now menacingly as he slapped her ass and tit again. She only responded with moans and whimpers, again not in pain but as if in pleasure. I could see, however, that she was also whacking Andy's dick pretty fast now. "Tell me, Angela," he growled at her.

Finally she spoke rather breathily, "Yes, I like it, you white stud with your huge, hard cock. Give it to me rough. Slap my ass and tits again and give me your cum all over my face."

Hearing this with excitement, Andy slapped her ass and tit again. Then he squeezed her tit tightly one last time and shouted, "Now, Angela," and she quickly kneeled with her hand still beating his cock. However, instead of allowing Angela to jack his cum all over her face, he grabbed the back of her head and crammed his cock all the way onto her mouth, holding it there as he pumped his cum deep down her throat. I hoped then that Bob had a close-up of her wide-open eyes as she choked against his cock.

"Damn, that was good," Andy proclaimed as Angela sat down on the bed gasping for breath. She had dried cum all over her face and body, with some fresh cum seeping from her mouth.

"It looks like you need a shower, Angela," Gary suggested as Angela nodded with her head down. "You don't mind if we use your shower, do you, Kurt?" Angela looked at Gary pleadingly and began to protest, realizing he planned to take the shower with her. When Gary added, "Go down and get her clothes," she looked more relieved, like this would soon be over.

Bob volunteered to get them, saying that he wanted to replace the battery again. "The memory stick looks fine though," he added as he left for downstairs. We all followed as well to use the downstairs bathroom. We all had to pee badly.

We all hurried with this, wanting to get back up to see what Gary had in mind now. "He's not just going to shower with her," Joe said. I grabbed Angela's clothes, in fact, telling Bob to concentrate on getting the camera ready again.

When we entered the bathroom, Gary already had soap all over her body, and he had one of his hands holding both of hers together high above her head against the wall of the shower, and he was massaging her tits with the other.

"Please stop doing this to me, mister," Angela was begging. "I'm sorry I did that to your car. I danced for you, and then I gave you and all of your friends blowjobs. Won't you please accept that as payment for your car?"

"Oh yes, Angela, I do accept that as payment for the damage. So actually now, it has become playtime for the gang. We still haven't really sexed you in yet, Angela," Gary continued. "You don't have a choice about getting into it, unless your choice is for us to call the police. Other than that, you accept a gangbang, or we gang rape you instead. Either way, we are going to fuck you. Enjoy it or not."

Angela replied, "Fine, mister. I guess I have to accept that you will all rape me, because that is what it will be. I gave you all blowjobs, hoping you would then let me go. But I refuse to willingly enjoy having sex with all of you."

Angela suddenly tried to break loose from his grip, raising her legs to try to kick him away. I tried to reason why she would try to do this, since four more of us were here stroking our dicks ready to fuck her too. In fact, I thought, "I want to rape the shit out of this little Mexican and her perfect body."

"Damn," Gary yelled now. "Get in here and help me control this bitch." So Joe and I climbed into the tub, grabbed her legs, and spread them apart roughly. Andy climbed in also and grabbed her arms from Gary, telling him that he had her now.

Helpless now, Angela begged for us to stop, but Gary reached for some soap and rubbed it all over her pussy, paying especial attention to her clit. Then he grabbed the detachable showerhead, set it on pulse, and started to rinse her pussy area with it. Soap gone now, he directed one of the jets to her clit. Then he fingered her pussy. "Damn, it's wet," he announced. "Willing or not, Angela's fucking pussy is wet."

He finger-fucked her pretty hard then as Angela screamed, "Please stop doing this to me. I hate you white guys."

Gary now spoke my sentiments as well. "That will only make raping you all the more enjoyable, Angela, you goddamned beautiful Mexican slut. I'm going to enjoy slamming my big cock into your cunt, bitch."

Then Gary stood before her, bent down to force a kiss on her lips, and told Andy to wrap her arms around his neck. He told Joe and me to raise her legs so that her pussy met his cock. "Hang on, Angela," he told her as he took over from us, placing his hands on her ass. Then he forced his cock into her still wet pussy and bounced her on it. "I'm fucking your nice cunt now, aren't I, Angela? I bet you like my big cock too, don't you?"

"Never, you asshole," Angela responded, as she tried to push him away, only succeeding in causing to lean her head back, allowing the rest of us to watch as her big tits bounced. Gary then lifted her by the shoulders, pulling her body against his. He pushed her hard against the shower wall, and he started banging and banging her into it. "Oh, fuck, you goddamn asshole," she shouted now while appearing to have an orgasm during this hard fucking.

Finally, Gary lifted her off his cock, telling her to slide down his body. Angela was so weak now, she could barely hang on as she slid down him, Then, just as her mouth reached cock-level, he shoved it in and fucked her head against the wall until he finally shot his load deep down her throat. Angela gasped for breath only slightly as she swallowed Gary's load.

Gary released his cock, and Angela slumped to the floor of the bathtub, knees bent and cum seeping from her mouth. Bob zoomed in on it, and then Joe stepped forward, grabbed her hands, pulled her up, slung her over his shoulders, and carried her to the bedroom.

He threw her onto the bed as she screamed for mercy. Joe only knew of his cock raging, desiring to rape this young girl's cunt. So he raised her to the doggy-style position and mounted her. He immediately plowed his big cock into her. He fucked her fast and hard right away, Angela gasping, "Please stop fucking me so hard."

"Someone put their hard cock at Angela's mouth," Joe gritted in reply, "I want to fuck her onto it." Angela protested again, but Andy immediately climbed onto the bed, grabbed her head and pushed it back while forcing her mouth open.

"Oh, my god no, pleases no," Angela begged, seeing Andy's huge cock poised at her mouth. Joe then slammed his cock deep and hard into her cunt, forcing her mouth fully onto Andy's cock.

Joe continued to fuck Angela hard and fast, also reaching under and grabbing her tits. He held them hard, using them for grips as he fucked her so hard, fast, and long, that Angela gasped on Andy's cock each time she was forced forward. Finally, Joe pulled out and shot his cum all over her ass and back.

Andy indicated to me that I could have my turn now, and I quickly envisioned how I wanted to rape her. "Put her on her back and hold her down." I told Andy. Then I straddled her stomach, admired her tits briefly, and then I raised my arms high. Angela cried out even before I slammed my hands down hard onto her huge tits.

I grabbed them hard and pinched her nipples roughly. "Ouch," Angela cried as I repeated this three more times. "Please, mister, you're hurting me. If you like my tits so much, why don't you just fuck them instead? I've never had my tits fucked before, so you can give me a new experience."

I knew she was just trying to avoid the pain I was inflicting upon her tits, but the temptation overwhelmed me, especially when she encouraged me further by pushing them together for me. "Don't you want to stick your big cock between them?" she asked me seductively.

How could I resist? So I pushed my cock between them, and I watched as my cock fucked her tits, marveling at not only their size, but their beauty as well. I was in heaven fucking them. Angela then accentuated my pleasure by using her fingers to play with her nipples. Fearing I would cum too soon by the sight of this, I said to her, "I think you're trying to make me cum on them, Angela, to avoid me fucking your pussy with my big cock. Are you afraid of my eleven-inch cock?"

"Oh, fuck, please mister," Angela pleaded as I now slid down her body, rubbing my cock on her tummy on my way down. As I kneeled at her cunt with my cock, I rubbed her clit with it, and then placed the head at her cunt. I grabbed her back and slowly pulled her amazingly wet cunt onto my huge cock until it was fully in.

"Fuck, it's too big for me, mister," Angela told me now, but she seemed to like the feeling of it as I just kept it in her a moment. Then I started to fuck her slowly, as I watched the slow motion of her huge tits. "Please, mister, it's going to hurt me. I promise to enjoy it if you please don't fuck me hard."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.