A Little Money on the Side - Cover

A Little Money on the Side

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teenage girl is lured into posing for pictures and having sex for money by the neighborhood child molester when she learns that her best friend is already doing so and using the money she earns to buy the nice things that she wishes she had.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

We thought that was the end. We wanted that to be the end. Once Stacy and her family moved in a couple of blocks from our house she and I spent most of our time together. We didn’t have the freedom we had when my mom worked nights. And we missed it. We had to be very careful about the time we spent in the horizontal.

To add to our frustration, Stan found a girlfriend and started driving across the state to see us far less often. Stacy and I were getting awfully damned horny!

She still had to put up with her screwed up brother, Brian. But he kept his word and left her alone now. He still visits Mr. Todd several times a week, as do the other girls who were going there and didn’t want to stop.

We see Tawney and Didi every day. They often talk about how much fun they’re still having. I suppose that if I was having any kind of a regular sex life I wouldn’t care. But Stacy and I are both horny more than we aren’t and the stories that Tawney and Didi continue to share with us are increasingly hard to take on an empty libido.

I’ve started finding myself lying in bed at night and playing with my pussy while thinking back on the fun we used to have at Mr. Todd’s house. I’m disgusted with myself for doing it. But I really miss those first few exciting days before things got out of hand. Stacy has the same problem.

I wonder if Mr. Todd has calmed down yet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.