Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Great shot!" I said then gave Miranda a big kiss.

The last couple of weeks I saw an amazing transformation in her short game and her putting. She was incredible.

I had the sense that Sara and Erin felt threatened by Miranda's abilities. I wasn't sure what to do about it. The two holdovers from last year's team were the best in the state. The third place finisher ended four shots back. As dominant as Sara and Erin were, I envisioned Miranda to be more like me. She would obliterate the other girls in the tournaments. I wasn't going to tell Miranda to hold back.


One of the best things to happen was with Eric. It was like my best friend came alive again. He was happy once more and there was the return of life in his eyes. It was so good to have him back. I was concerned that his funk would last forever and he wouldn't be worth shit once golf season started.

"So are you dating someone?" I asked. A new girl would certainly put life into him and especially so if he was putting his dick into her.

"No," he said with a big smile.

"So what is it?" I asked. There was something.

"I just got over it."

"How?"

He shrugged and said, "I just decided."

"You should have decided a long time ago," I teased.

"I had to mourn."

"Yeah," I said, regretting my joke. "I understand."

"So what about you? Do you have a new girlfriend? There was a time when two wasn't enough for you."

I thought about how to answer then decided to be straight forward with him.

"Yes, Crystal. She's new to the team this year."

"So did you have sex with her already?"

"Crystal wanted me to do it with her right away."

"She did? Cool!"

"So what's Erin doing lately? She's had to leave right after practice and that's when I and the girls usually have some fun, you know."

I didn't mind not having sex with Erin for a few days. It was nice to only be with Sara and Crystal for variety, but I had the vague impression that Erin wouldn't be available for a while. That was why I asked Eric about her.

"It's our parents," Eric said. "Our grades are down, so we have to have our homework done by the time Mom comes home. It's mostly my fault because I was so depressed about Laura and Tiffany moving away that I didn't do my schoolwork. Sorry about that."

"That's okay," I said. "So for how long?"

Eric shrugged. "At least you have Sara and Crystal."

"Yes," I said. I should look on the bright side and focus on what I had and not on what I didn't have.

"Can I join you for practice?" Eric asked.

"Sure," I said. "Wait! Are you just trying to get a new girlfriend? Crystal is mine."

"What about the fourth girl?"

"Miranda? I think she has a crush on me."

"Have you had sex with her?" Eric asked.

"Just kissed her," I answered, "as motivation to do better."

"She has a crush on you," he agreed.

"Why are you always trying to steal my girls?" I joked.

"Hey, you gave me Tiffany and Laura just knew that I was a better guy."

I resisted arguing who was better.

"Do you ever think about them with the thought that you had sisters? You know, even though you didn't know it at the time?"

"Yeah," he admitted with a slight smile. "It's kind of cool."

"Yeah." It was. Both of our first sexual experiences were with Tiffany and Laura, half-sisters.


Eric and Erin left practice to go home. Sara and Crystal would go home with me. We'd have some fun, and then I'd drive them to their homes. Miranda was often still around after practice because her Mom was usually late at picking her up. I didn't like to leave Miranda alone. There wasn't anything that was going to happen to her at the course, but I felt protective about the girls. It was a much stronger feeling since I started having sex. I'd offer to give Miranda a ride home if it didn't interfere with my after-practice fun time with the other girls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.