Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I held the first practice after school on the first Monday after tryouts. Sara and Erin kissed me a little too often. I would talk to them about not being so blatantly affectionate.

I started the girls on the driving range. Miranda was good just like she was during the tryouts. Crystal needed help.

Crystal's golf ability caused mental flashbacks to last year, but there was a big difference. Last year, it was four girls with a casual interest in golf though Erin had more interest because of her brother, Eric, being on the boys' team. This year Erin and Sara were completely into golf, Miranda already had a strong interest, and Crystal was really trying. At least, that was how Crystal seemed on the first day of practice. There was still a part of me that wondered if she was more into the accolades than golf itself. If she wasn't into golf, she wouldn't get any honors.

The other great thing about this year was the assistance of Sara and Erin particularly in respect to Crystal. This gave me more time with Miranda and already on the first day I was able to work with her to tweak her drives. Off the tee, Miranda was quickly going to be even better than Sara and Erin. On the putting green, I had to make Miranda unlearn that awkward grip on her putter.

"Your putts are awful because you are holding it the wrong way," I told her. "Let me help you do it the right way."

It would take some time. Sara and Erin didn't get good overnight either.


"You can't kiss me so much," I said. Sara and I were in Erin's bedroom. "Practice is not like it was with Tiffany and Laura. Crystal and Miranda don't know about us."

"Crystal knows," said Erin.

"She does?" I said surprised. What happened to keeping everything as quiet as possible?

"I told her as soon as you said she was on the team. She excited about it."

"What do mean by excited?"

"For when you make a move on her."

"You girls made a move on me."

"I didn't," Sara said. "Laura called me over and you were there all ready and waiting to fuck me."

"You and I just wanted it to happen," said Erin.

"That's not the point," I said.

"Crystal will be disappointed if you don't want to fuck her," said Erin.

"You want me to have sex with her?" I said incredulously.

"Why not? You were fucking all four of us before."

"We're okay with it," said Sara. "As long as you still take time for us, what's another girl?"

"Okay," I said, still a little stunned. "I'll fuck Crystal."

I certainly didn't mind but I didn't think my two girlfriends would practically demand I have a third girlfriend.

"Good!" said Erin. "I'll tell her. She can't wait to have sex for the first time."

"Don't tell her anything," I said. "It will be a surprise when I make my move."

"So when are you going to do it?"

"Tomorrow. Do you know what that means right now?" I said with a grin.

Sara and Erin and I fucked each other silly. Okay, sillier.


"Come on, Crystal!" I criticized. "You're not following through with your swing. Let it rip. You're trying to sacrifice distance for accuracy and you're not that accurate."

I decided to give Crystal a hard time. I was going to play a game and make her think her position on the team was threatened.

Crystal sighed. I gave her essentially the same critique the last ten minutes.

"Look at my hands," I said, gripping my club after I placed a ball on the tee. "Now watch."

I ripped it. The ball went straight and true and far.

"See where my hands are ending up?" I asked. "You're stopping down here. Try again."

Erin approached me as Crystal set up.

"Why are you so tough on her?" Erin whispered.

"I'm just toying with her," I whispered back.

"That's mean."

"I'm just having some fun. She'll know how much I like her soon enough."

"It's not very romantic."

"I didn't know romance had anything to do with what she wants me to do to her."

"We're girls," Erin explained. "We always want a little romance no matter what. We need to know how much you like us for who we are and not just because we let you put your dick inside our pussies."

"You don't complain."

"Are you listening to me?"

"Okay," I said, dropping my attitude.

"I like sex as much as you do," she said. It was really hard for me not to comment about that. "But the reason I like it so much is I know you like me for who I am."

"I'll let her know I was teasing her," I said. "I'll admit I was being mean because you put me up to it."

"What?" Erin protested loudly, drawing the eyes of everybody.

I laughed.

"Ow!" I said when she kicked me in the leg.

Okay maybe I was teasing too much. I would back off on Erin, but I would still give Crystal a rough time for today's practice.

Crystal got off another miserable shot. She wasn't really that bad compared to how some of the girls started last year. It took forever for Tiffany to get halfway decent and if Crystal could be halfway decent earlier then all the better for the team.

I approached Crystal as she lined up another shot.

"I'm going to guide your swing," I said, reaching around from her backside to her front and gripping her hands that held the club.

"You feel nice," she said leaning back into me.

"Stand properly," I chastised. "Now relax."

I propelled her swing, but the ball didn't go very far.

"Relax," I said. "Let me do it. You just feel it."

"I can't feel it. It's not hard." Crystal's innuendo slipped right past me.

"If it's not hard then you should be able to hit the ball better. Relax. Loosen your shoulders."

We swung again.

"There!" I praised. "Much better. Keep working on it."

We moved to the putting green where my primary challenge was Miranda.

I reached around her like I did earlier with Crystal.

"Now just relax," I said.

"You're strong," she commented.

"Not really."

"You're stronger than you think then."

I was pretty strong. I could hit the ball far. I wasn't strong like a football player.

We putted and the ball went in.

"Doesn't that feel better?" I asked.

She tried it without me but with poorer results.

"Don't worry. You'll get it," I encouraged.

While I was positive to Miranda, I remained negative to Crystal. I would be giving Crystal positive reinforcement after practice!

When practice was done, I spoke to Crystal privately.

"Would you stop at my house?" I asked. "I want to discuss your status on the team."

I tried to sound as serious and as professional as possible. It was difficult not to break a smile, but I managed. From the look on Crystal's face I was successful in portraying the mood I wanted.


I escorted Crystal into my special room in the garage.

"Have a seat," I said.

"I'll stand," she said, acting tough.

"Do you know why I asked you here?" I said.

'We've only been practicing a few days!" she yelled. "Why do you expect me to be good already?"

"I'm not, it's just that..."

"Fuck you, Andy!" she broke in, yelling. "Fuck you! You took the time to teach Sara and Erin. Why not me?"

Crystal turned to head out.

"No! No!" I hastily said. I took this too far.

I grabbed her shoulder. She spun and I wasn't sure what happened. She must have kicked me because I had the most hideous pain in my balls. I bent over with my hand grabbing my crotch. I stumbled awkwardly to the bed.

"It was a joke," I gasped.

"A joke?" she said still angry. "What are you talking about?"

"Erin told me it was a bad joke. I should have listened. She told me how you wanted to have sex with me."

"So you made me think you were going to throw me off the team?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.