Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Five freshman girls stood in a semi-line nervously watching my every move and actively listening to my every word. Sara and Erin were here to observe and give input after the auditions.

When I interviewed the girls over the phone the last couple of days, I found out a little about each one's background.

Crystal Collins liked how her old middle school girlfriends became local celebrities. She didn't say it in those words but that was how I interpreted them. She was a brunette with hair shaded somewhere between Erin's light brown and Sara's regular brown. She was bubbly, a little silly, and reminded me a lot of how the four girls were last year for the first week or two. My initial concern was that she would treat practice as a chat session, wouldn't be serious enough, and might be a distraction to Erin and Sara.

Miranda Adams and her family move to Westville last January right before the second semester of her 8th grade year. She had played golf a few times with her Dad and 11-year old brother and liked it. She had even played the local golf course since moving to town. She had watched a couple of the girls' tournaments. I hadn't noticed her but I never paid attention to the gallery. They were only a distraction and when it came to golf I was too focused. The fact that she played could be good but not if that meant she was filled with bad habits. I knew enough to know that it could be harder to break a bad habit than work with a girl with no habits. Miranda had long straight very dark brown hair. It looked lighter in the current sunlight, but at other times it looked almost black.

Nicole Neuhauser was a tall girl with a short blonde bob. She was very tall for a girl at nearly six foot and I stereotypically thought she would be better suited for the girls' basketball team. Like Crystal, Nicole didn't have any golfing experience. She just thought golf looked like something cool to do. At least all the girls came in with confidence. Nicole was very thin. She was straight up and down and very flat-chested though the pink shorts she wore made her legs look fantastic.

I knew Hannah Alexander's brother for many years. Henry Alexander III was a high school junior like I was and was an okay guy. Hannah had the same curly reddish hair that her brother did but where it looked so stupid on him, it looked very cute on Hannah. I didn't know Henry had a sister but now that I did, I approved.

When I talked to Mary Sue Madison, who immediately corrected me that her name was "Mary Sue" after I first called her "Mary", I discovered that she and Miranda had become friends and together they decided to try out for the golf team. Mary Sue was a country girl which showed in her choice to wear jeans today. I didn't care how comfortable she was in jeans, it couldn't be better than shorts or a golf skirt. Mary Sue was blonde and blue-eyed. She had well-developed hips, a thin waist, and large boobs. When I met her, it was a challenge not to stare at her chest.

I wouldn't hesitate to have sex with any of the girls. Of course, that wasn't the point of this. I wanted whoever would be best for the team regardless of what she looked like not that it wasn't a benefit for a girl to be pretty. It certainly was. I doubt the magazine that came to Westville this summer to write an article on lesser promoted high school athletics would have spent so much time and taken so many photographs if Sara, Erin, Tiffany, and Laura weren't so pretty.

I faced the five girls and said, "I'm going to have you start at the driving range. Next you will go to the practice putting green. Lastly, I'll have you play four holes. I will be looking more at your form and your potential than how good your score is, so you don't have to have the lowest score for me to select you."

Only Miranda and Crystal brought clubs. It wasn't necessary for the girls to have clubs until they made the team. Nicole and Hannah used Erin's and Sara's clubs.

I spent a little time with each girl to help with her grip and her form but that was about it. I didn't have the time or the inclination to do much else. The two girls I chose for the team would get plenty of instruction.

There was no way Coach Sanders would have time to get two new girls ready for golf season. I needed to spend time teaching them this fall like I did last year. I felt confident that I ultimately would be in charge of the girls' team and Coach would only be a figurehead again.

Erin gave me smart advice. "You just need to give a weekly update to Coach so he knows what's going on. He'll leave us alone."

At least in theory it might work that way.

After the tryouts were completed, I thanked the five girls for their participation. I told them I would decide over the next couple of days and let them know.

I mulled over what I saw today.

Miranda was impressive right off. She had excellent tee shots. A little tweaking would give her even more power. Her use of woods and irons was inconsistent but she looked teachable. The putting green was something else. She had this weird grip. I changed her grip, but she kept reverting back. It would defeat the benefits of hitting the ball long if she five-putted on every green.

Miranda's friend Mary Sue hacked at the ball all day no matter what I did to help her. My guess was Miranda talked her friend into trying out with her. Mary Sue wasn't going to be selected. I worried a little about how they would react if I selected one but not the other, but ultimately I had to do what was best by the team. If I bruised a couple of egos, they would get over it. The best thing about Mary Sue was her big tits.

When Nicole was on form, she could rip it, but she struggled to repeat that form hit after hit. She would hit a couple of good shots then several bad. I had done a little research of LPGA players and oddly noticed almost all the best players were about 5' 6". Erin was right there and Sara was an inch taller. It didn't mean that Nicole couldn't be good at nearly six feet, but it did mean she had more body to control and contain. The other good thing about Nicole was I could look at her legs all day long.

Crystal reminded me of Tiffany in personality in that she had a lot of self-confidence and was very outgoing. My biggest concern was that Tiffany completely stunk at golf and no amount of self-confidence could change that. I wanted someone better than what Tiffany was at golf. I could see Sara and Erin giving Crystal preferential treatment when helping the girls with their grips and forms. Crystal's ability might come along quickly if her friends regularly helped and if she had any natural talent at all.

Hannah was right there in ability with Nicole and Crystal. I thought of those three girls as pretty much equal. I was impressed at how hard Hannah tried and how willing she was to take correction. She got down on herself when she made mistakes which meant she could get into a funk during a tournament and completely blow it. Golf was a great sport to teach you how to deal with your failures.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.