Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Andy!" called out Coach Sanders when he spotted me on the first day of school. "Can I talk to you for a second? It won't take long."

"Sure, Coach." First class didn't start for another 10 minutes and teachers were lenient about tardiness the first week.

He sat behind his office desk and I sat in the chair across from him.

"There are a couple of changes this year you need to know about. With Mayor Towers gone, Principal Harrison wants me to be more than just the official coach of the girls' team, so I'll be out there teaching them along with the boys."

"I see," I said trying to remain calm. I didn't like the first change.

"Second, because of the state budget cuts the boys' and girls' teams will travel together and play on the same day against the same school."

I could live with that though that probably also meant that I couldn't actively coach the girls as they played. It was the first change that was my problem.

"There's no reason for you to get involved with the girls," I said. "I know you're busy with us boys and as an assistant football coach."

"If I'm coaching the boys and girls at the same time, it will be no problem."

Sure for you, but what about those days that Erin, Sara, and I wanted to skip practice and just go have sex?

I tried to emphasize his busyness. "You need to make time to audition a replacement for Joel, Coach."

"I already have a replacement for Joel. Sara Shaw's brother, Samuel. Talent runs in their family just like with Eric and his sister. Samuel will be great. I want you to work the same wonders on Samuel as you did on Sara."

I couldn't do that! Samuel didn't have the same essential body part as Sara did for me to work my wonders on ... er ... in.

"I worked really well with the girls last year," I said, trying a different tactic.

"You did a great job, Andy. I'm proud of you. I'll still want your help."

"We need to find replacements for Tiffany and Laura and work with them," I said, still trying to convince Coach that he didn't have the time for the girls' team.

"That's where I welcome your advice, Andy. After the successes of Sara and Erin, we have several girls trying out. Do you know right off of any girls who would be good for the team? I have a list of girls who've shown interest."

"Uh ... no, I don't know anyone," I said, trying to think off the cuff. "Last year's girls were all freshmen, so it made them easier to teach. It might be best to go with a couple of freshmen girls again."

Since I was a junior this year, the freshman girls would think of me as a campus golf god. I could get them to do whatever I asked. If I expected a half hour of putting practice, I would get it. If I said she couldn't leave practice until she finally hit a chip shot properly, it would happen.

"That seems reasonable," Coach said. "I'll get you the names of the girls and let you decide who joins the girls' team."

"Could I get the list soon?" I asked. "I think it really helped that I had all that extra time to work with them before golf season started. Sara and Erin could help with the two new girls also."

If I could get two girls to be halfway decent even before the season started that would be excellent.

"That would be okay." He looked around his desk at the piled papers. "I'll need to find it. You need to get to class."

I looked at the clock. Crap! I raced to my first class. I just made it!


During lunch, I told Sara and Erin what Coach told me. They didn't like his extra involvement any more than I did.

"What if I went to the principal," said Erin, "and said I thought Coach was really creepy because he stares at my butt?"

"Don't you dare!" I responded. "Coach is a good guy. We're just going to have to live with it. It's not until next semester when the season starts that it will be a problem."

"So when do you get the list of girls?" Sara asked.

"That reminds me," I said. "Coach said that your brother Samuel is on the boys' team and Coach wants me to work with him. He thinks Samuel will be good just like you are."

"Sam?" questioned Sara. "He didn't tell me he tried out! He can barely walk straight. He's never golfed. There's got to be someone better than him."

"Maybe," I said, "but your description sounds a lot like you when I first met you."

Sara lightly blushed. She knew I was right.

I said, "I don't think I have much of a choice. Besides if Sam is good, I want him on the team."

"He's a boy," Sara said.

"On the boys' team."

"Oh, yeah. Duh! I'm going to talk to him when I get home."

"So how's Eric doing?" I asked, turning toward Erin.

Erin shrugged and said, "I don't know. I wish he'd get over it."

"Me, too, but I understand," I said.

"So do I," she said. "He lost both of his girlfriends like that." She snapped her fingers.

"I've tried talking to him, but I just remind him of Tiffany and Laura."

"I'll keep talking to him. He'll come around."


Sara called me that evening.

"Do you know why he didn't tell me he tried out for the team? He said I'd try to talk him out of it and that I'd tell you that he wasn't very good."

"Isn't that what you did once you heard about it?" I asked.

"Well, I..."

My question stopped her.

I said, "It's okay if your brother makes the team and there are two good golfers in your family."

"You think I'm jealous?"

"I didn't say that. Is it possible you want to keep all the attention to yourself?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you think I might be?"

"Why aren't you supportive of your brother?"

"You're an only child. You don't know how shitty a little brother or a big sister can be."

"When I'm over for dinner, I think it's pretty cool that you have a brother and a sister."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.