Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was mid-July when I received a call from an agitated Tiffany.

"Could you come over, Andy?"

"What about Eric?" I said. I didn't want to step on any toes.

"He's already here. You're so good at helping me talk things through. Please come?"

"Sure but you'll owe me a blowjob again."

"If you could solve this I would give you a month's worth of blowjobs, but there's nothing you can do."

"I'll be right over," I said. The way Tiffany sounded ... this was serious.


"Oh, Andy," Tiffany greeted me with a tearful hug.

She led me to her room. I could hear three adults yelling at each other from the other room. We passed by and I could see it was Tiffany's Dad who was the Mayor of Westville, Tiffany's Mom, and another woman. I looked at the third woman. She had to be the other woman. No wonder Tiffany was so upset.

Eric was in her bedroom as expected. Laura was over no doubt for Tiffany's support and I could tell she had been crying too. She was a good friend to Tiffany.

"Hey, Eric," I said.

"Hi," he said back.

I sat on the bed not knowing what to say. Maybe my presence was what was most important.

"It's so unbelievable," Tiffany finally said.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

"I don't know how much longer I will be living in Westville," said Tiffany.

"Oh," I said feeling like I'd been hit in the gut. "I assume that's the other woman out there. Want me to take care of her?"

I jokingly punched my fist into my palm. I hoped a little humor would lighten things up. It didn't.

"That's my mom!" shouted Laura.

"What?" I said shocked.

"My mom was having an affair with Tiffany's Dad," she said bluntly.

I was stunned into complete silence.

"That's not all," said Tiffany. "It's not the first time Laura's mom and my dad have had an affair. They've been on and off for 16 years."

"Wow!' I said.

"Tiffany and I are sisters," said Laura.

"Half-sisters," clarified Eric.

Even though I couldn't see my face, if there was a prize for strange expressions on one's face, I was sure I would win by a landslide.

"So..." I knew what to say but I couldn't get the words out.

"Yes," said Tiffany. "My dad is also Laura's dad."

"Wow," I said quietly.

"If Mom leaves Dad," said Tiffany, "she'll take me with her."

"Don't you have a choice?" I asked.

"I love Westville and I love you all, but I don't want to stay with Dad. After the FBI filed the corruption indictment on him this morning, I'm the least of his concerns."

"What corruption charge?" I asked.

"It was all over the TV news tonight."

"I don't watch the news."

"Neither do I, but I had to hear what they said."

From the little I knew about Mayor Towers, it was likely he was guilty.

"I'm sorry," I said.

Tiffany shrugged.

I noticed the vacancy in Eric's eyes.

"What about you, Laura? What happens to you?" I asked.

"I ... I don't know," she choked out.

No wonder Eric looked shell-shocked. He might be losing both girlfriends. I looked at Laura. In her, I was losing a late night rendezvous in the Navachee Point's cabin's bathroom. Damn! We wouldn't even have access to Tiffany's cabin anymore. I looked at Tiffany. In her, I was losing the best and sexiest and nastiest blowjobs. She was the most talented of all the girls.


Mayor Towers resigned his office the following week and Tiffany and her mom were gone from Westville only a couple of days later. The Mayor's personal life came out too and Laura's mom got caught in the news web. It was only a week before school started when she and Laura left town.

At least school was upon us to help take our minds off the last month. It still hurt like hell.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.