Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I'm not sure how we did it, but we managed to cram everything into my old compact car for our trip up to Tiffany's parents' Navachee Point cabin. Sara, Erin, and I were only going for the weekend, but the girls packed as if we would be gone a month. We would need even less stuff than we did last winter because we were going up during the summer this time. There was no chance of getting snowed in and having to spend a couple extras days. There was no need for heavy jackets and other snow clothing. What we mostly planned to do wouldn't require clothing at all. Despite all those factors, the car was filled.

It was impossible for the drive up to be as fun as last time. Since I was the driver, I couldn't risk letting Erin or Sara blow me on this trip. I didn't want to end up off the road down a steep drop off. I didn't want a search crew discovering the remains of our bodies and having difficulty determining who was who because my dick was in a girl's mouth.

I parked on the side of the cabin under a big shade tree. My car became very hot when it sat in the sun and for once I was thinking ahead. It would make the drive down Sunday afternoon much better if we didn't have to start in a boiling car.

We had the sense and patience to put things away first. It was only after everything was finished that we looked at each other then raced into the bedroom. We were haphazard about where our clothing ended up as we shed our apparel, pulled back the sheets, and slid onto the bed.

Erin ended up on my left side and Sara on my right. They pressed up against me and eagerly kissed all over my face. I was very aware of their tits against my body but more aware of their soft yet firm asses that I caressed. My hands moved further down until I found each girl's pussy. I inserted a forefinger and a middle finger into Sara and into Erin and began to slowly stroke back and forth.

Sara moaned. Erin hissed.

"I have something much better than my fingers," I said.

I thought about this weekend almost constantly for the last couple of weeks and I had a raging hard-on during the drive up. I wasn't in the mood to wait any longer. I wanted to have sex. I wanted it now!

The twosome stopped and looked at each other. I pulled my fingers out of their pussies.

"Go ahead," said Erin.

"You go," said Sara

It wasn't the time for politeness. It was time for sex.

"Erin said for you to go first," I said clearing up things. I was selfish for the reasons I already stated.

Sara climbed on top of me then reached around to line up my dick. The beautiful brunette pushed back and I split open her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" I groaned my approval.

She rapidly bounced on my dick. I guess when it came right down to it, she was as eager as I was.

In only a couple of minutes, she orgasmed and cried out, "Yes! Yes!"

I immediately began to spurt up into her. It was unusual for me to cum so fast. I had sex with Sara often so I knew how to hold back. Apparently the excitement of being up here overrode my control.

Erin enthusiastically licked and sucked my dick hard then mounted me. I smiled contentedly. There wasn't a greater feeling in the world than being inside Sara or inside Erin.

Since I just came in Sara, I should have been able to take longer now. However Erin was just as zealous to fuck. Erin moved her pussy in ways that made sure my dick rubbed the most pleasurable spots inside her and those moves felt extra good to me too.

She moaned out.

"Oh, Erin," I said half-responding, half-praising.

"I'm ... I'm gonna cum," she announced. In a few more strokes, the cute light-brown haired girl trembled. It wasn't strong, but it was uncontrollable. "Yes!"

I pulled Erin down to feel her body with its small tits against me and continued to drive into her pussy. Erin's tits had grown since the first time I saw them which was toward the beginning of the last school year. She claimed they hadn't, but I could tell. Maybe it didn't show in her bra size, but I could tell using my hand and mouth measurements. It didn't matter. Of the four girls on last season's golf team, the two girls I was most attracted to happened to have the smallest tits. Sara's tits had practically sprouted this year. She was a large B now which was probably about the size of her mother, so Sara's tits were likely full size.

I groaned and sped up. I was at the point of no return. I rapid-fired into Erin's pussy.

"Yes!" I said loudly when my first cum blast left my dick and I yelled "Yes" with each successive blast, but with lower and lower volume which matched the weaker and weaker strength of each blast.

"Erin!" said a male voice that wasn't mine.

"Tiffany!" I said, surprised. She wasn't the source of the male voice either.

"Andy!" she replied equally shocked.

"Eric!" said Erin to her brother. Eric was the source of the male voice that wasn't mine.

"Laura!" said Sara.

"Sara!" said Laura.

The impromptu introductions were over.

The shock of seeing Tiffany, Laura, and Eric was made worse by the fact that they were as naked as Sara, Erin, and I were. I certainly didn't mind seeing Tiffany and Laura naked, but what made the sight worse was that Eric was my very best guy friend. I never, and I mean never, wanted to ever see him naked and I certainly didn't want to ever see his hard-on. I knew he was regularly having sex with Tiffany and Laura, I was the one who set him up, but I also didn't want to see the girls' hands around his dick. I wanted to keep my knowledge that they had sex with him as a vague idea in my head. I never wanted it to become a concrete fact.

"What are you doing here, Tiffany?" I asked.

"I forgot," she said.

"It's her place," interjected Eric which came across sounding antagonistic.

"You forgot?" I said.

"I'm sorry. I should have remembered when I couldn't find my key and had to borrow my mom's. I guess I was too excited about spending the weekend here."

"We were here first," said Sara.

"So?" retorted Laura.

There was too much tension.

"Maybe we can work something out?" I said.

"I was about to say that," said Tiffany.

"Good," I said. "So let's talk."

I patted Erin to get off me. I received a weird vibe from Erin as she moved. Her eyes were transfixed on Eric. Did the sight of him with Tiffany and Laura make her jealous? I was the only one who knew the secret past between the brother and sister.

"Could you guys come back next weekend?" suggested Sara.

"It's a long drive," said Tiffany.

"Not that long," said Sara.

"We're both here. Let's work something out," I said.

"Like what?" said Eric.

Was he being an ass or was I just taking everything he said wrong?

"There's not room enough for everyone to sleep in the same bed," said Laura.

That was obvious, but even if the bed was super huge that didn't mean I wanted to be in the same bed as Eric. Girls were a lot more comfortable being naked around each other than guys were with each other.

"Are you going home Sunday afternoon too?" I asked.

"Yes," said Tiffany.

"Why don't we have the bed today since we were here before you? You sleep in the living room. You can have the bed tomorrow and we'll sleep on the living room floor."

Everybody looked at each other but no one said a word. It was frustrating.

"It is okay?" I asked.

"Sure," Tiffany said looking at Eric.

Eric nodded.

"Sure," Laura said, adding her opinion.

"Good, it's settled. Since you just got here I imagine you want to fuck your brains out. Erin? Sara? Do you want to go to the lake now?"

"Okay," they said almost concurrently.

We dressed quickly. I knew the other three were eager for us to leave.


Navachee Lake was a big lake and Tiffany's cabin was secluded away from the main tourist recreational and lodging area. We wouldn't be disturbed.

"I've never skinny-dipped before," Sara said excitedly while shedding her bikini. She dropped it onto the beach towel.

"Neither have I." said Erin, also undressing.

"What about you, Andy?"

"No," I said, shaking my head and pulling my swim trunks down.

Sara ran into the lake.

"It's cold!" she shrieked.

"I'll call the manager and tell him the heater is broken," I joked.

"Very funny," said Sara and splashed water.

"It's cold!" I reacted. Damn! It was cold!

"I told you! Come on in."

"You want me to go in there?" I said, pointing at the water. "My dick will shrivel and fall off. You wouldn't like that as much as I wouldn't."

"Come on," she beckoned. "If it gets too cold I know of a nice warm place where you can put it. It'll warm me up too."

"Are you going in?" I asked Erin.

"I don't know," she said hesitantly.

"Well, you are now!" I shouted. I dragged Erin into the lake. She lost her balance and fell completely in. I retreated safely to the shore.

Erin stood up shivering. I laughed happily. I got her good! She glared at me.

"You're not mad at me," I said. "I can tell. So is it cold like Sara said?"

"Why don't you come in and find out?" answered Erin.

"That okay. I like it here. Your nipples look super hard."

Both girls looked down and smiled at their physical reactions.

"Could you get me my towel, so I can wipe my eyes?" asked Erin.

"Sure."

As I returned with the towel, Erin walked forward. I held the towel out. Erin didn't grab the towel. She grabbed my arm! Before I knew it, she had pulled me forward. There was nothing I could do. I fell face first into the water. I stood up shivering just like Erin had. I guess I deserved that.

"So is it cold like Sara said?" Erin asked, repeating my words to her.

"Hell, yeah!"

"It doesn't take that long to get used to it," Sara said.

"Not according to your nipples," I retorted. "I'm going to go lie on my blanket. Does anyone want to lie down on top of me and keep me warm?"

A hand grabbed my dick.

"Just checking to see if it fell off," Erin said.

"It will if I don't get it out of the water."

"It won't," she said.

"It might! How do you know it won't?"

"I told you I have a place to keep it warm," Sara said. She turned around and bent partially over. I couldn't see her pussy since the water was above her waistline. She looked back and said, "We've never had sex in the lake before."

The lake didn't feel nearly as cold as it did initially, but I still never imagined I could get an erection in this water.

"He's interested," commented Erin about my growing dick in her hand.

"Come keep it warm," encouraged Sara.

I never got bored or tired of having sex with Erin and Sara. Even though we frequently had sex, just the thought of having sex with either one of them could quickly spur my dick into a hard-on.

I gently disengaged Erin's hand then slogged through the water over to Sara. I reached one hand under the water and caressed her butt. I stepped closer, positioned my dick, and pushed into her pussy. I gripped her waist and began to forcefully thrust. My motion disturbed the water, but everything else was placid.

Sara moaned.

I wordlessly fucked Sara. The coldness of the lake made her warm pussy feel extra good around my dick.

"Ohhh!" she cried out and from then on became more sexually vocal.

"Oh, Sara," I praised.

I sped up my thrusts.

"Ooooh, yes," she responded.

I was beginning to feel my dick's build up, so I drove into her even faster. I had to wrap my arm around her waist, so that I didn't push her forward.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," she moaned powerfully.

She began to shake in my arms right before I groaned out and my cum released while I also exhaled loudly.

We had enough of the cold lake so we got out. Sara lay out in the sun like Erin was already lying. I climbed on top of Erin.

"You're cold," Erin complained.

"Mr. Blackstone says the best way to warm up is skin-to-skin contact."

"He's all skin," said Erin. The old science teacher was pretty wrinkly.

"It could be him lying on you instead."

"Are you trying to gross me out? It's not sexy," she objected.

"I'm just trying to get warm," I said.

Erin didn't like that I was so cold, but she stopped grousing and opened her legs to make it easier for me to lay on her. I would be warmed up soon enough.

"So do you think Tiffany, Eric, and Laura are still doing it," I asked, "or are they all done?"

"Still doing it," said Sara.

"Oh, yeah," said Erin, "still doing it."

"Yeah, I agree. Is it going to be okay that they are here?"

"What can we do?" asked Erin with a shrug.

"Are you getting warmed up after I made you cold?"

"I'm starting to."

Sara said, "I guess all six of us are just going to have to get used to seeing each other naked."

"Are you okay with that?" I asked. "Honestly, I don't want to see Eric naked. It's probably a guy thing."

"Oh, sure. I'm okay with it. It's not like Eric is going to try something with us and he's certainly not going to do anything with his own sister. Actually I sort of like seeing what another guy's hard dick looks like. I don't mean anything by it."

"I understand. I don't have a problem with it. Look all you want but get your fill from Andy."

Sara laughed. "It sounds like you're the one that's worried."

"Not at all. Not at all," I said. I actually felt that if I wanted to get back together with Tiffany and Laura while keeping Sara and Erin that I could.

The conversation lulled and before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep.

I woke up feeling very good.

I lifted my head up and looked down into Erin's face.

"I thought you were never going to wake up," she said.

"You're comfortable," I excused.

The reason I was feeling so good was because Erin was rubbing her pussy back and forth against my hard dick. I adjusted my position and slid my dick into her. She continued her motion but now with my dick inside her. I rode motionless on top of her for a short time before I started to drive into her. Erin's motion changed to match mine. Her hips rose up to meet my thrusts and fell back when my dick retreated.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" she said with heightening feelings.

"Oh, yes, Erin. Yes." I said.

Our bodies sped up.

"I'm ... I'm cumming," she shouted.

"Me, too!" I said back.

She cried out as her orgasm hit.

"Yes!" I said loudly as my dick began to shoot. It was probably better said that my dick began to spasm instead of began to shoot. After having sex upon arrival at the cabin and then having sex with Sara in the water, my dick made the motion of shooting but it felt like very little jizz came out. It didn't matter. I felt just as good and Erin still came.


When we returned, the other three were eating a late lunch.

"We weren't sure when you were going to return," said Laura, "but we decided to make plenty just in case so help yourself."

Laura was a good cook. Since it was just she and her mom, Laura had to learn. For the rest of us, microwavables and snack boxes were the best we could do. That was basically what Sara, Erin, and I brought.

I didn't know what to do that late afternoon. I already took a nap and my dick wasn't yet ready to play. I wanted to watch a movie with my girls in my arms, but the living room belonged to the others today. I also had fantasized of doing everything naked this weekend, no matter the task, just like we did last winter. Tiffany and company sure put a damper on things.

I lay on the bed staring mindlessly at the ceiling. Sara and Erin were out in the main room talking and chatting like only girls can do.

There was a courtesy knock on the bedroom door then Tiffany entered.

"Hey, Andy!" she said. "Do you want to watch a movie with us?"

"No, thanks!" I said without looking over.

I thought she had gone so when she next spoke I jumped. "What's the matter?" She sat on the bed.

"Nothing."

"Is it about me being here?"

"You? No."

"Oh, it's about Eric."

When did she become the smart discerning one? I thought I was the one.

Tiffany said, "You know, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you happened to see Eric fuck me or Laura suck him off."

"No. Not the end."

"What's with you then?" She paused then said as a revelation. "You still love us!"

"What?" I said sitting up. "No! That's not it."

"You're possessive?"

"Stop it!" I said to end the conversation, but I didn't stop either. "Maybe." I took a deep breath. "Look, Tiffany. I'm very happy that you and Laura are so happy with Eric. I mean it. It's just a guy thing."

Tiffany broke out laughing. I couldn't understand why and her laugh quickly became annoying.

She finally said, "I had the same talk with Eric while you guys were at the lake. You don't have to touch either other or even look at either, but it won't kill either one of you if you sat naked in the same room. I'm sure you would enjoy a little hand and oral pleasure from Sara and Erin during the movie as much as Eric would enjoy it from Laura and me."

Tiffany was straightening me out. How weird was that? I was the one that was always helping her out with life.

"You're right," I said, getting up. "What are we watching?"

It was an enjoyable afternoon after all. We broke for dinner then watched another movie.

When Laura mounted Eric's dick, I did watch a little. I was glad to see Laura get so much pleasure from Eric.

I still remained a respectable distance away from Eric and I could tell he wanted the same.


I woke up in the middle of the night needing to go pee. I worked my way slowly to the bathroom not wanting to bump into anything. There was a nightlight in the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat, aimed, and let loose.

"I've never seen a guy pee before," a girl said.

The voice made me jump and I end up sending some piss onto the floor.

"Laura!" I whispered. "What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you."

"Waiting for me?" I pulled some toilet paper off the roll and cleaned up my errant piss.

"Yeah."

"The last time we were up here you told me that you never saw a guy pee before." I dropped the toilet paper in the bowl and flushed.

"Do you know what we also did last time?"

"Sure," I said. Laura and I had sex on the floor right here.

"Do you want to do it again?" Laura asked.

We had quiet sex on the bathroom floor. It was a special treat to be inside Laura's pussy again. I knew this was just a fun fling and I was sure that was how she saw it also. Eric was her guy. We came at nearly the same time.

I returned to the bedroom. I thought I was quiet but both girls were awake when I returned. It was possible they already were awake and I hadn't awakened them.

"I need to go to the bathroom," said Erin. She slid off the bed and left.

"Want to have some fun?" asked Sara. She pressed up against me and grabbed my dick.

"Well ... I..." I stumbled for words.

"Do you still need time to recover?" Sara said surprised. "You're not getting hard."

"Um ... Laura was in the bathroom ... uh ... waiting for me."

"Laura?"

"You know, long legs, long hair, brunette," I tried to joke.

"Laura?" she said again.

"I think it's now a tradition," I further tried to joke.

I explained to Sara what just happened with Laura in the bathroom and also told about the first time it happened when we were up here last winter.

"Why didn't you just say so in the first place? I completely understand Laura's thinking. Girls are into anniversaries and traditions. You better learn that fast."

I loved how easygoing Sara was. I had made it a much bigger deal that it needed to be.

"Let me give you a good time," I said.

I slid under the covers. I moved between her legs and brought my mouth to her pussy. Soon Sara was moaning and writhing. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

She finally cried out with her hips lifting and her back arching. She collapsed down in bliss.

I came back out and kissed her lips. We snuggled with each other.

"Where's Erin?" Sara said later.

"In the bathroom," I said.

"She's been in there a long time."

"She can't get lost."

"Maybe she's hurt?"

"Going to the bathroom?"

"I think we should check."

"I'm sure she's alright."

"We're her best friends. We should check."

"Alright," I said with resignation.

We carefully made it to the bathroom door and entered.

"She's not here," Sara said.

"Maybe she's getting a snack in the kitchen?"

"Let's check."

I was about to follow Sara when I heard a sound from near the shower. I turned in that direction but couldn't see anything. The night light didn't illuminate very far. I was about to turn back to Sara when I heard a feminine moan. I took a couple of steps forward and my eyes picked up the shapes of two bodies. One was on top of the other.

The bottom person had her legs open and her knees up. They were trying to be very still and quiet but sometimes when you are so aroused it is almost impossible to stay silent.

"What is it?" Sara said, coming up and speaking a little too loudly for my comfort.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.