Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I introduced Hannah to the team. The girls may not have liked how much time I had to spend teaching Hannah but they understood the reason why.

A couple of days later, Erin pulled me aside during practice.

"So how many of these girls are you dating?" she asked.

"All of them," I honestly said.

"All of them?" she confirmed.

"Yeah," I said shrugging. It wasn't like I didn't date everybody from last year's team. "I'm dating Miranda's friend Mary Sue, too."

"But they don't know about each other, do they?"

"No," I admitted.

"I can tell. They glare at each other any time someone gives you a kiss on the cheek or a hug."

"I know that I need to tell them about each other," I sighed.

"You better! You were upfront with us last year."

"But you all knew each other. It's different."

"You need to tell them."

The case was made further when I postponed my time with Miranda and Mary Sue to spend another afternoon in Hannah's pussy.

I was afraid of what might happen if they knew about each other, but I also could see that my deception could explode at any time. Erin was right.


I sought Erin's counsel on how to make things right.

"I don't know how to do this," I whined.

"Just tell them. You're the one who helped Eric and me when the girls found out about us. You're the smart one."

"If I was so smart, I wouldn't be in this mess."

"You're falling in love with every girl now."

"I can't help it. I love each girl in her own way. What should I do?"

"Tell them," she repeated.

"But how?"

Erin grabbed my lips and moved them as she said, "My name is Andy and I like having sex with all of you."

"I'm serious," I said not finding the humor in it.

"Tell them."

"Should I do it individually or together?"

"Do you want to die fast or slow?"

"Erin!"

"Touchy."

"I'm dead," I despaired.

"Crystal will understand. She knows about your history."

One girl was a start but I wanted all four to understand.

"So what do you think?" I asked. "About how I should tell?"

I didn't want her to say "Tell them" again.

"What do you think?" she said.

"I can see it both ways."

"Together," she said. "Tell them together."

"Together?" I said. "Why?" Her decision came so abruptly after not answering my question.

"You wanted an answer."

"So you just said something?" I said frustrated.

"No. You can make sure they all hear the same thing. It wouldn't be good if you told Hannah one thing and Miranda another thing and Crystal something else."

"Would you be there?"

"What for?" she said

"For support."

"You have to handle this."

"Yeah, you're right." Asking Erin to be there was a stupid, impromptu idea.

"Can I have your car?" Erin asked.

"What?" I said. The question was so out of the blue.

"When you die. You can't drive it when you're dead."

"You're not helping."

"Help? You came to me for help?"

It was strange to leave Erin's house without having sex with her.


Saturday, I picked up Miranda, Mary Sue, Crystal, and Hannah. Crystal was in the front seat with the other three crammed in the back. The addition of Mary Sue made it a mystery to the girls, since she wasn't on the golf team.

We assembled in my garage room. Miranda and Mary Sue ended up in the chairs while Hannah and Crystal sat on opposites ends of the bed. I stood.

"I need to talk to you about something very important," I said.

"The tournament?" asked Hannah.

"No. Something that has nothing to do with golf. It has to do with me and each of you."

Crystal smiled which made me wonder if Erin had tipped her off about the conversation. Crystal was used to me having sex with more than one girl ever since she joined Sara and Erin.

"I should have told you this a long time ago," I said.

I took a deep breath and paused long enough for Miranda to say, "What?"

"I'm ... I'm dating you all," I said. "I'm having sex with each one of you."

There I did it. It was out and it remained to see what would be the result.

Crystal smiled broadly. I should focus on her if things went badly.

Hannah looked shocked. That was bad. Miranda didn't look much better.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"So this is just like last year's girls?" said Crystal.

"I guess so," I said.

"Last year?" said Hannah.

"I dated everybody from last year's golf team. It just happened. I'm not dating Erin or Sara now."

"So you always date the girls from the team?" Miranda asked.

"No!" I quickly said though the empirical evidence was definitely against me. There wasn't a member of the girls team I hadn't dated.

"Hannah wasn't even on the team," I said, "when we started going out."

Tears were in Hannah's eyes.

"I didn't mean to hurt any of you," I said. "But I need to tell you one thing that is very, very important. I love each and every one of you."

I began to turn and look at each girl.

"I love you, Crystal. I love you, Hannah. I love you, Mary Sue. I love you, Miranda. I truly do."

"I love you, Andy" said Crystal. "And I completely understand that you love other girls too. I don't have a problem sharing you."

"Thank you, Crystal," I said. What she said was beneficial.

"Thank you for being honest with us," she added.

Right now I loved Crystal more and more.

"I want to continue to be with you all," I said. "If you still want to be with me, then we can either be alone or we can be in groups."

"Like all four of us together?" asked Crystal.

Yes, I would owe Crystal big time. I couldn't have scripted her questions any better. She had an extra sense right now on what to ask or add. I would be happy to repay her.

"Sure," I said. "Or just with two of you like I've been with Miranda and Mary Sue or just me and one girl like I've been with Hannah."

"So you and Mary Sue watch Andy have sex with each other?" Crystal asked Miranda.

"Yeah," awkwardly said Miranda.

"I bet that's cool," said Crystal.

"It's really cool," said Mary Sue. "It's actually a turn on to see Andy fuck Miranda before he fucks me."

That was a good sign, but so far the only relationship I retained for sure was Crystal like I had expected.

"I'm okay, if you want to date all of us," Mary Sue said.

Yes! Two girls! And I got to continue to play with her big tits!

"Yeah, alright," Miranda said. "It's a little weird but I can get used to it."

"It's just two more girls," said Mary Sue.

"Right!" said Crystal.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.